PDA

View Full Version : USB Loader GX Not working after d2x cIOS v7 update

ceramicsaturn
28th July, 2012, 10:02 AM
I tried to update to d2x cIOS v7, and now my usb loader gx isn't working. When I try to boot it up, it gives me a black screen and a wall of white text and basically freezes as the Wiimote won't work.

It was working before I updated this through the wad manager. Now I can't get it back. I can play my games thankfully through wiiflow, but I really like USB loader, and I'd like it to get it back to working condition again.

All this to get Kirby Returns to Dreamland working. I feel like an idiot for ruining something where nearly everything worked just for one game.

ceramicsaturn
28th July, 2012, 10:25 AM
Ok, I found an installer for USB loader, that got rid of the old version and replaced it. This seems to be a newer version, which I guess is good. So this is working again,which rocks. Now to test kirby...

ceramicsaturn
28th July, 2012, 10:42 AM
HAHA! Kirby works! SO HAPPY!

I guess I'm smarter than I thought! :D :D

ceramicsaturn
28th July, 2012, 10:59 AM
Although, now I'm having new issues entirely. While my Wii games work fine, it appears I can't seem to install any new VC or Wiiware games. If I try, it says 1 did not complete. Any thoughts? I'm assuming it has something to do with the IOS, but I really don't want to change my configuration as I finally got Kirby to work.

ceramicsaturn
28th July, 2012, 11:08 AM
It seems only a handful of titles crap out. And then half of the ones that dont, dont actually boot to play. Weird. Hopefully it's just bad files I've downloaded. Btw, I'm running IOS 61 v22.30. Is this a good one to run off of?