PDA

View Full Version : Channel List

rruunneerr
3rd February, 2009, 04:07 PM
Hi,

does anyone have a modified channel list for TM 6800/TM 6900 they would be willing to upload.

Ideally one with all the football channels (prem etc) and movie channels open with TM softcam patch and diablo cam.

Thanks in adavance.

benny/9
3rd February, 2009, 05:04 PM
Hi,

does anyone have a modified channel list for TM 6800/TM 6900 they would be willing to upload.

Ideally one with all the football channels (prem etc) and movie channels open with TM softcam patch and diablo cam.

Thanks in adavance.
after the latest nagra 3 changes and providers like premiere
and polsat now gone plus tps moving to astra 19e and also
useing a different encryption that is'nt open without subscription there is'nt very much open now with the patch it's just one main provider digi-tv on thor 1w and there are a number of sports and film chns plus a few odd chns on other satellites the diablo cam is opening all the chns the patch does plus the canal+nordic chns on thor1w. digialb on eutelsat 16e and kabelkiosk on 9e and 8w satellites. the main two satellites with this set up are thor1w and eutelsat 16e, as for a channel list take a look here i posted
a tm 6900 list for satellites from 42e to 30w with all chns in a good viewing order http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f75/new-channel-list-6800-6900-a-738/ a couple new HD chns have opened on thor 1w since this list was made that will need adding now. if you wish you can test this at [your own risk] this is a [tm 6900 original] chn list not a [6900 super] chn list and i dont know if it will load on any other tm HD model. ie: either tm6900 super or tm 6800
but if you want to test to see if it will then i would say use a [null modem cable] then if it's not compatable the loader panel will warn you a memory stick could just load the list
and if it's not compatable you could lock your receiver

rruunneerr
3rd February, 2009, 06:23 PM
Many thanks Benny.

Your help is always top notch.

Kev.