PDA

View Full Version : Key Programmer/Transponder Unlocker - Any good recommendations?

d2mike
30th July, 2012, 08:03 AM
Hi guys,

I'm searching for a good and of course cheap Key Programmer or rather Transponder Unlocker. Mainly I'm working with Audi A4 8E B6/B7 models. The main intention is to unlock locked transponders, make dealer key and program new transponders.

I know that there are many tools (genuine/china clones) but don't know which of them are working and which of them not.

What about:
* TMPro
* Zed-Bull (normal/mini)
* Tango

Would be great if you could gimme some recommendations.

Thanks.

Cheers, d2mike

indienick
30th July, 2012, 09:24 PM
zed bull and tango both can unlock the chrysler remote key with large buttons. it can take up to 28 hours on both machines. they do not unlock ANY other chrysler key, do not be mislead by some advertisement, i have worked with both tools many times.

tango is a great programming tool by the way.

the audi keys you wish to unlock....they have on-board PCF chip? what is the PCF number? maybe i can help. please give an example of the car you are working.

thank you

d2mike
30th July, 2012, 10:09 PM
zed bull and tango both can unlock the chrysler remote key with large buttons. it can take up to 28 hours on both machines. they do not unlock ANY other chrysler key, do not be mislead by some advertisement, i have worked with both tools many times.

tango is a great programming tool by the way.

the audi keys you wish to unlock....they have on-board PCF chip? what is the PCF number? maybe i can help. please give an example of the car you are working.

thank you

Thanks for your reply.
They should be id48 transponders ...

leandroks
30th July, 2012, 10:44 PM
yes zed can unlock iit but cant program on new vag cars tango will program it but u have to have some device capable of reading micronas on the vag cars dashboard

ray-ray
30th July, 2012, 11:44 PM
Out of three units tmpro,tango and zb only zb has been clone and has its limits.

indienick
31st July, 2012, 02:40 PM
Thanks for your reply.
They should be id48 transponders ...

ummm, am i missing something? why can't you just swap the chip and then pre-code it?

assuming there is a device available to precode it...i think the AD900 can pre-code some VW / Audi

also i missed where you wrote about maybe using a clone/copy...i don't think any of them do the unlocking.

d2mike
3rd September, 2012, 09:34 AM
Hi guys,

sorry for my late reply!
Basically I want to work with MEGAMOS ID48 TP25 Crypto transponders.

Cheers,
d2mike