PDA

View Full Version : Honda Accord 2007, 77960-SDN-C211-M1

AVDIMON
31st July, 2012, 04:41 AM
Hi all, I've attempt to clear dump for Honda Accord 2007 77960-SDN-C211-M1, and now getting 2 errors, both replated to the weight sensor. I've attempt to re-calibrate by using Honds HDS, but no luck. Any ideas? I think I've erased extras from the dump.

If you have a good working dump, can you please share? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

lawdog1
31st July, 2012, 04:54 AM
Don't erase the line beginning x5F0. Otherwise you cleared the right areas.

lawdog1
31st July, 2012, 04:56 AM
Also, even if you erase 5f0, you should still be able to use HDS. You have to initialize the opds sensor before recalibrating any weight sensor.

cklair
31st July, 2012, 05:23 AM
here is the tested file.clear your file like this or use this file and recalibrate opds. some time you have to make some attampts.if you go thro opds calbration and it fail just before the last step disconect hds when it ask to turn key off.in the last try know good seat.

AVDIMON
31st July, 2012, 06:46 AM
Thanks for super quick replys! I will perform all the testing today later and let you all know. Thanks again!

AVDIMON
1st August, 2012, 03:44 AM
okay, no luck. I've attempt to use dump cklair, but it gave me Internal SRS unit failure code. I've removed from original dump everything except 5F0. Now I am getting 81-71 & 81-78 Passenger Weight Sensor Unit Does Not Calibrate.

If I program back orignal dump, I only see two errors:
E2-11 Passenger Air Bag Module Deployed
F1-11 Driver Air Bag Module And Seat Belt Tensioner Deployed

Please help me out, I've tried everything I can... Thanks!!!

lawdog1
1st August, 2012, 05:12 AM
It could be your SRS module is bad or the OPDS module is bad. If it is one of those, my guess would be the OPDS. Are you sure the "internal SRS failure" code didn't specify the OPDS unit? If you leave x5F0 through x5FF intact, you shouldn't have to do any seat recalibrating. If you use someone else's dump, I believe you get an internal failure of the OPDS module code because the IDs don't match. But you should be able to recalibrate it. Here's a clear one from mine that worked ... but you WILL have to initialize the OPDS. If you cannot initialize the OPDS, then either your tool is bad, or one of your modules is bad.

I'd try this: 1) flash mine and see if you can initialize the OPDS. if that doesn't work 2) flash mine but replace line 5f0-5ff with data from your original dump and try again...
3) try everything you've done before but with a different passenger seat

also make sure you have the model # right. some of these units have very confusingly similar model #s

AVDIMON
2nd August, 2012, 11:12 AM
Thanks so much for advise, I had bad OPDS module. Here is a good working dump, after re-calibrating. Thanks everyone again!!!