PDA

View Full Version : Galletto 2 Master - clone

zubabg
31st July, 2012, 10:15 AM
I have Galletto 2 Master - clone and I'm having problem running it in Windows 7.

When I try to start the application it displays this message: "Cannot find 'FGT2XX.dll'. Please re-install this application".

Any idea?

blackpirate
31st July, 2012, 12:27 PM
I have Galletto 2 Master - clone and I'm having problem running it in Windows 7.

When I try to start the application it displays this message: "Cannot find 'FGT2XX.dll'. Please re-install this application".

Any idea?

check if your AV didnt delete that file!!!!!!

Marmes
31st July, 2012, 12:31 PM
Copy that DLL to c:\fgtech
and try.

zubabg
31st July, 2012, 01:29 PM
I have it in c:\FGTech folder and in c:\Windows, c:\Windows\system, c:\windows\system32... it works in Windows XP but in Win7 reports a problem. Maybe someone have different software version?

zubabg
31st July, 2012, 01:51 PM
I think it is problem with my Windows 7 because I just tried it with another Windows 7 and it works...

nick22
31st July, 2012, 07:54 PM
I have the same problem on XP :"Cannot find 'FGT2XX.dll'. Please re-install this application".
Galletto few days I worked and not anymore.
I tried on another PC and it works.
I turned off Norton, and then uninstalled and still "Can not find 'FGT2XX.dll'. Please re-install this application" :stupid:

Craven_pwr
2nd August, 2012, 09:58 PM
What version of windows 7, if it is 64bit version that could be your problem

Marmes
2nd August, 2012, 11:04 PM
Older version of galletto 2 does not work on Win7 64 bit.

What version of windows 7, if it is 64bit version that could be your problem

ecutuners
2nd August, 2012, 11:43 PM
I used driver from genuine fgtech software setup, then with v50 china sw it works on winows 7 64bit

Marmes
2nd August, 2012, 11:52 PM
That might work :D

I used driver from genuine fgtech software setup, then with v50 china sw it works on winows 7 64bit

Overtune
7th August, 2012, 02:26 PM
This happened after few times working with this software.
Doesn anyone know how to fix? Checked both computers with win7 same issue.
View image: Capture (http://postimage.org/image/w0gfyrbid/)

Marmes
7th August, 2012, 03:41 PM
The problem is that galletto has a licensing method that was not made for mass selling. you need constant contact with seller.
So it's normal that it stops working. There are 3 options: Buy original, buy from someone that knows how to handle it, or buy other kind of machine.
These would be my solutions.
BR

This happened after few times working with this software.
Doesn anyone know how to fix? Checked both computers with win7 same issue.
View image: Capture (http://postimage.org/image/w0gfyrbid/)

powerchip
7th August, 2012, 03:54 PM
check if you are the Admin from that ! right klik and check ! maybe you are not the admin than it doesnt start !

Overtune
7th August, 2012, 04:03 PM
I have selected run as admin option ofcourse it is not this that causes the crash.

VAGR666
7th August, 2012, 08:51 PM
I have selected run as admin option ofcourse it is not this that causes the crash.

keep a ziped folder with your license and software.

when this happens just upload license and unzip soft folder.

Overtune
8th August, 2012, 08:02 AM
What do you mean by license? I just got an fgtech folder with the software inside. And just plug on a usb port the usb dongle. I unzipped the folder again like you said but its not it, still causing the issue.

VAGR666
8th August, 2012, 10:55 AM
What do you mean by license? I just got an fgtech folder with the software inside. And just plug on a usb port the usb dongle. I unzipped the folder again like you said but its not it, still causing the issue.

if it is not the folder it might be the license, contact your seller or check one of the fix's here on forum.

Overtune
8th August, 2012, 01:01 PM
How do i upload the licence? Is it a .cfg file? Can you give me some hint? The fix on the forum refers on the ftdi dump.
Mine is good, already backup'ed. The tool is recognised as USB FGTECH DRIVER, and the dongle as USB INPUT DEVICE.
When i execute OBD2.exe without the dongle, i get the classic error Dongle not found. When i plug in the dongle, i try to execute OBD2.exe but i get an appcrash by windows. Applications freezes and doesnt execute at all. Yesterday it was working ok on same pc.(refering to the app as a software, not hw)

Overtune
9th August, 2012, 01:06 AM
Problem solved...I had a messed up ftdi dump. Everything ok now...

mexanico1971
9th August, 2012, 01:10 AM
Problem solved...I had a messed up ftdi dump. Everything ok now...

keep giving some feedback !
BR

Overtune
9th August, 2012, 07:13 AM
Open Ft-prog, load & program fgtech template. Before you program, got to Usb string descriptors tab and deselect "Auto generate serial number" tab and insert s/n: 47414554. (make sure preffix is 47). Now program the ft232. Unplug usb from computer. Plug in again and install drivers. Now its time to use FTReadWrite software. Open and write g2_eep.bin file. Unplug usn and plug in again...Problem solved.:trytofly:

Plowman
11th September, 2012, 07:29 PM
Nice :goodpost:

cartechnics
12th September, 2012, 06:02 AM
i have test and not work lol
now ft read write cant find interface my galletto is crashed
please help me for repair this

Overtune
12th September, 2012, 02:38 PM
No it is not. You just do it wrong...

cartechnics
12th September, 2012, 05:39 PM
yes its possible
everyone for repair it > on teamviewer or MSN MESSENGER ?
please
thanks

cartechnics
12th September, 2012, 05:59 PM
ok
after program is ok
on XP
not ok on win7 64B
LOL galletto repair

nikinik
11th November, 2012, 03:23 PM
I try with XP not work in my case.My software work ,but only obd.Before all was ok.I test on MEV17 and it was working on tricore and bdm,
but now most of cars are gone - no trucks,no bikes,no tricore no bdm?
PLease give some advice!
Regards to all !

lexuscar
8th May, 2014, 09:41 PM
please help 259187

electrix
9th May, 2014, 05:41 AM
Bad china clone. Even old Galletto 1260 and MPPS works with that ME 7.4.4 ECU.