PDA

View Full Version : Audio Narrator

setfiretorain
31st July, 2012, 03:21 PM
Hey - getting annoying now - Box is going to narrator on any channel that has it as an option - Have to hit audio and change it myself.

Is there anyway to preset it to english so I don't have to keep changing it - Not a HUGE issue - just kind of annoying.

Regards

digicon
1st August, 2012, 02:35 PM
Have you set your preferred audio Language in the menu section, there you can set up to 5 audio preferences something like 1. english and then 2. original should sort it but you still may find the odd one that requires a manual change

setfiretorain
1st August, 2012, 03:30 PM
Where is that, I don't have a option for that - Did when I was on vix - But on BH atmo.

Regards

cactikid
1st August, 2012, 03:35 PM
what no setup settings?dont power off or you will be starting again lol.

the vu duo i turn the switch at back

dell_xps
1st August, 2012, 03:44 PM
There is no rear on/off button on a solo :-)

cactikid
1st August, 2012, 04:46 PM
There is no rear on/off button on a solo :-)

yes forgot i moved boxes around.

setfiretorain
2nd August, 2012, 03:51 AM
Don't quite get what you mean to be honest mate - confusing me here lol.

Just want to get the narrator off and english on perm, so I don't have to change it every single time!

Regards

cactikid
2nd August, 2012, 10:25 AM
use audio button on remote and change stream,if you are on foreign sats you may not have that option.

setfiretorain
3rd August, 2012, 01:33 PM
I know how to do that - Is there anyway to make that permanent tho, save changing each time ?

Regards

Diddly
4th August, 2012, 09:48 AM
Hi I'm new to the forum but was looking for an answer on the net as I have the same problem with narrated audio on my Vu+ Ultimo running latest black hole and in the end found out how to change it permanently!

Here it's;

MENU>SETUP>SYSTEM>A/V SETTINGS>

Make sure Dolby Digital Default is set to YES and Dolby Digital Downmix is set to YES

And that's it no more narration nightmare!

:):bounce:

DOUGALMCD
5th August, 2012, 12:40 PM
If I remember correctly you still have to sort out music channels audio.