PDA

View Full Version : Anyone had any luck with Manhunt on Vista ?

Raven
10th May, 2008, 06:17 PM
I have Windows Vista and Manhunt for the PC and having read around I gathered that it doesn't or didn't work under Vista full stop.

What with the release of SP 1 and passage of time I was just wondering if by any chance anybody happened to get it working ?

The reason I ask is that alot of the forum posts I read are months out of date, nontheless I just wondered if the same still applies currently in that there's no cure ? Well apart from the obvious, someone is bound to say it.

If not then it's obviously a non starter, no pun intended.

Cheers.

tawny
5th June, 2008, 12:20 AM
ive got it on xp never tryed it on vista

<--tawny added 3 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...-->

good game tho bit easy

Raven
8th June, 2008, 01:20 AM
I'm surprised actually that Manhunt still doesn't work with Vista, even with SP1 and the latest updates installed it still won't have it.

I'm surprised because out of all the games that don't work on Vista this is the biggest. But no patches or workarounds. No nothing.

Truth is if it DID work, like when I had XP, I probably wouldn't hardly play it, it's because it doesn't work in Vista is the reason I want to resolve it, but I doubt I will. Unless I dual boot XP but the whole process of starting that up just for one only decent game isn't justifiable.

So far it's the only real major issue or gripe I've had with Vista compared to XP.