PDA

View Full Version : dbox2 help needed,flashing np..then?

paul/derby
10th May, 2008, 10:06 PM
Hi all!!

new to this forum and i think it has some great downloads and members after browsing it for a few days now.

Well this is my problem...

i have a dbox2 (2 scarts and 2 chips) i have flashed the box over 10 times with all the imgs in the download section.
no thrills
fatman
njlworld
pacino triliogy nokia
ss enigma
sportster 1.73 2xI uk01
commando 925x2-05

i am using this great prog what does all the stuff for you as in connecting (flash dbox ass) you just add the image click the connection type your using and then flash.

its done in about 4 mins, so then i turn off the dbox at the mains (cos it says finnished in german) and then power up and the image loads up, i then scan for transponders (njlworld it finds all the freeview but none of the encrypted channels) so whats wrong? i have no idea......maybe i am missing something? it has ethernet in the box and the modem cable so the image is on fine but no channels after scanning.. is there a image that i dont know about??

hope someone can help

cheers:pepsi:

Jaffa
10th May, 2008, 10:11 PM
Hi all!!

new to this forum and i think it has some great downloads and members after browsing it for a few days now.

Well this is my problem...

i have a dbox2 (2 scarts and 2 chips) i have flashed the box over 10 times with all the imgs in the download section.
no thrills
fatman
njlworld
pacino triliogy nokia
ss enigma
sportster 1.73 2xI uk01
commando 925x2-05

i am using this great prog what does all the stuff for you as in connecting (flash dbox ass) you just add the image click the connection type your using and then flash.

its done in about 4 mins, so then i turn off the dbox at the mains (cos it says finnished in german) and then power up and the image loads up, i then scan for transponders (njlworld it finds all the freeview but none of the encrypted channels) so whats wrong? i have no idea......maybe i am missing something? it has ethernet in the box and the modem cable so the image is on fine but no channels after scanning.. is there a image that i dont know about??

hope someone can help

cheers:pepsi:

This is a guess o.k. But the images you have mentioned do not have the keys in them. You never mentioned Blade Quad in the list and that does have the keys already installed. I would suggest you try that.

paul/derby
11th May, 2008, 10:02 AM
ok thanks, everthing but the one i have not tried...lol

i had this prob b4, i will post later to let you know, thanks again!!

-------------------------------------------------

i have been through the settings and when i come to do the scan and it says to scan for tv, tv+radio, all services.... so i do all services scan and it just finds the freeview....but in the bottom left corner it shows a yellow key, i guess this means decrypted channel because it wont let me view it, and indicates its not a free to air channel, they all seem "locked" out.

Since then i have heard i need to enter keys in the var folder, i have entered this section and got some keys from bigmaqs toolbar of daily keys, but there seem to be 3 sets of keys in this folder and only 2 sets of keys are posted...key 0 and key 1.......seems abit odd, but if i enter them in maybe that will unlock the missing channels.

gonna keep reading every bit of info i can find, thanks again.

paul/derby
11th May, 2008, 10:30 AM
i forgot to say that the above post was done using sportstar latest.
not blade

i tried blade but would not even let me scan for channnels, scanned for about 5 seconds and then said no channels found, this happens on a lot of images i have used

thanks

paul

Jaffa
11th May, 2008, 11:05 AM
There is a problem in the CVS for scanning and xenafan is working on it to solve this. IF you have Blade Quad on then do this.

ftp to /var and highlight the Keys folder and transfer it to your pc.

Then get another image like Laky pro and flash that to the box, then ftp to /var again and transfer the keys folder you saved over to the dbox (overwriting the one there) and then try a scan.

OR

you could stick with Blad Quad and look in downloads section for a services and bouquets file for your area, there may be one near enough to you. You culd then ftp those across to /var/tuxbox/config/zapit and overwrite is asked.

Sevices and bouquets at link below, if there isnt one then post what area you are in and we can try and find one for you.

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=18

paul/derby
11th May, 2008, 11:35 AM
Thanks mate,

going to spend another sunny afternoon in the front room with the curtains closed..lol thanks for the info and i shall let you know.

area is derby for bouquet list

thanks

paul
:jiggin:

Jaffa
11th May, 2008, 11:39 AM
Thanks mate,

going to spend another sunny afternoon in the front room with the curtains closed..lol thanks for the info and i shall let you know.

area is derby for bouquet list

thanks

paul
:jiggin:

Derby, lol....I should have been able to guess that...lol

Jaffa
11th May, 2008, 11:45 AM
Just added services and bouquets for Derby area at link below.

You need to ftp them to /var/tuxbox/config/zapit and then use remote and go to dbox/service and reload service lists, then go to a channel and hopefully it will be clear.

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=230

paul/derby
11th May, 2008, 12:02 PM
Thanks jaffa, just downloaded the file, i will try it later this afternoon, time for a cold drink and a movie.

all the best

and thanks again

paul
:unionflag:

monkeyboybing
8th June, 2008, 10:56 AM
the link above will not download even though i'm a member and ive posted could someone send me another link?

markymarc
8th June, 2008, 10:59 AM
the link above will not download even though i'm a member and ive posted could someone send me another link?

I think that you need over 5 posts to count as being able to use the download section. So get posting, lol :)

nemg
26th June, 2008, 01:43 AM
Is there any link for food

scubar
26th June, 2008, 03:59 AM
is this guy for real??

chuckles53
5th July, 2008, 04:17 PM
how do i transfere the blade quad 2x software to my nokia dbox2.Ihave a null modem cable and have the bigmaq (tcb.cc)tool bar with the download but it does not let me do it can anyone help,thanks