PDA

View Full Version : usb

boater
4th February, 2009, 05:25 PM
hi all if you record on TM using a usb stick can you play it back on any other equipment say a computer

benny/9
4th February, 2009, 05:48 PM
hi all if you record on TM using a usb stick can you play it back on any other equipment say a computer
i take it from your post you have a tm original model and not a super model? the original models record the free to air channels no problem. they have do problems with the encrypted channels on the memory stick but recording is
reported to be working on all channels onto a hard drive, there has been a number of posts on other forums about memory stick recording and this was posted about the original models. the Problem is with the Hardware in the TM original usb series receivers, usb recording works ok after patching with the new TM usb Super series models that is why TM has replaced the old TM usb original models with the new TM usb Super series models.

boater
5th February, 2009, 11:02 AM
cheers benny/9 sorry i dident make it clear i can record on the usb but can i play it back on my computer many thanks

.: JaCkPoT :.
5th February, 2009, 12:24 PM
Why not try yourself? Sorry i cant help you here but if you have a pc nearby then why dont you record something for 10seconds and try viewing it on your pc..

frantic1964
5th February, 2009, 12:31 PM
hi looking for best patch for technomate 5600usb super not been upgraded since i bought whats the best option many thanks frantic

philz03
5th February, 2009, 02:57 PM
cheers benny/9 sorry i dident make it clear i can record on the usb but can i play it back on my computer many thanks

I've tried it, and it works, you can always use Badaboom to convert TRP files to more conventional formats.

boater
5th February, 2009, 03:22 PM
cheers all will try badaboom se how it goes