PDA

View Full Version : About A-90 China is it working with EWS or original solution Welcome

hauwkee
6th August, 2012, 09:34 AM
I m trying to extend my coverage as an automotive Locksmith i think BMW ews system seem ok to me i have no knowledge in soldering and de-soldering and reading Eprom but i see few solution
the EWS editor for Edilocks
ews editors eatools
and chinese ak90
miraclone tm pro

LOCK--MAN
6th August, 2012, 11:18 PM
just be carefull with ews mate read it wrong and it deletes you need to noow which ones to bypass security first
or its a dealer visit and your paying

hauwkee
7th August, 2012, 01:16 AM
i talk to on of the supplier in usa said that EWS 3 only work but i have other sources using miraclone

nazz2
7th August, 2012, 11:39 AM
You can easily read ews units via k line with xprog M, so nothing to worry about, the only one you have to be carefull, is the mcu with 2d47j mask,thats all. so easy money.

hauwkee
7th August, 2012, 04:41 PM
when u read ews thru k line can u write it as well so the all process should be easy no soldering desoldering necessary

nazz2
7th August, 2012, 09:31 PM
Each mask set has its own diagramm/picture in the help menue, if you see one with maskset 2d47j, dont read it via kline, i use omega with the mcu removed, the rest i read with xprog M, via Kline, yes you can write via K line too.

Best thing that i can suggest is before you do anything, if you are not sure, just write here.im sure you will get help.

sparkz02
7th August, 2012, 11:43 PM
If you guys use, xprog to read/write, whats the other program you use to actually program the keys in?

pianoman58
8th August, 2012, 12:19 AM
You use xprog to just read the od46j through K-line, If you find its 2d47j then you must desolder it !!!!! Then you can write keyfile to 7935 with many tools, i think cheapest tool is china Gambit

LOCK--MAN
9th August, 2012, 12:45 AM
or write in with ZEDBULL or ad900

hauwkee
15th September, 2012, 04:25 AM
Thanks for the support
after reading MCU what software i need to create Key

iozo
15th September, 2012, 10:37 AM
or write in with ZEDBULL or ad900
Ad 900pro - china can make bmw - ID33 roling ??? i have it but did`n try .

LOCK--MAN
16th September, 2012, 09:50 PM
Ad 900pro - china can make bmw - ID33 roling ??? i have it but did`n try .

sorry this wont work on clone

hauwkee
17th September, 2012, 01:33 AM
Ok i understand ews 3 3+ via k line seem ok for me to do
what about ews 2 with the mask d47j have to be remove from module for reading
i saw chinese AK90 with adapter on mcu and read it in circuit
i like to know the right method to read safely those mask MCU

not really sure about my set up yet
EWS editor lite
x-prog
hot air station /rework
and more

Morette
3rd October, 2012, 08:37 AM
There is a video on youtube

BMW AK90 1.avi - YouTube

2D47J in circuit read. Help pictures have unusual translations, I think they mean don't read with clip if still installed and connected to power.

hauwkee
4th October, 2012, 07:15 PM
this video seem odd everyone say watch ou for 2d47j mask no read in circuit but there are using a test clip for MCU 52 pins no one else do that can someone confirm my doubt
Also may be the software is maybe just a demo running the chinese good with Computer they make they own tools too from origninal they breakdown .
Why ppl from India or Pakistan who are amazing with computer will fix those cheap device to make them higher quality or change the design
Because our smart friend from Eastern europe charge Us like Crazy in Euro and Pound
A sale of 500 is a monthly salary in Bulgaria,Poland,Lithuania and other place
my friend is a economic PHD in Budapest working as 500 euro /month to be bank director
So if our Friend form Europe be a bit less Greedy since Locksmith are not Mechanic we operate in a special condition Mobile Unit but Mechanic let you bring the car and then you in the grinder
Diagnostic
order Part
Labor charge
They Make big $ charging customer for Hours of Labors but it s hard Job
Us locksmith we are in the customer Market So much Competition don t even get to cut High Security key that much make more $ with metal key for Nissan Toyota Gm Honda In and out 30 min
So some one need to find a Solution for Small guys who can t afford 10,000 for one car system
That why i m getting into Reverse Engineering read chip write them

Morette
4th October, 2012, 09:37 PM
I will test tomorrow, I have a few 2D47J's here.
I have also seen to cut a track first, (picture attached)

So - I will cut the track, read, save, replace then try a read with the track as normal. The AK90 "help" pictures just have a collection of words about 12v and they make no sense.

Automat
4th October, 2012, 11:27 PM
this video seem odd evryone say watch ou for 2d47j mask no read in circuit but there are using a test clip for mcu 52 pins no one else do that can someone confirm my doubt

I saw what you see too Hauwkee, they just attached the adapter.,

smokey08
4th October, 2012, 11:41 PM
this video seem odd evryone say watch ou for 2d47j mask no read in circuit but there are using a test clip for mcu 52 pins no one else do that can someone confirm my doubt

The 2D47J mask is sometimes secured, not always. Reading it through the K-Line is like playing russian roulette. You may end up making the job alot more difficult if the chip erases because it was secured.

Better to play it safe and desolder chip and read onboard.

Morette
5th October, 2012, 03:30 PM
Help pictures-

1D47J - 12V OK
2D47J - Don't connect 12V, but I don't think the AK90 supplies 12v. If the AK90 could give 12v, then why would it tell the user?

I think the test clip works the same as unsolder as long as the unit is unplugged, and you don't try to read by K-Line and add 12v.

hauwkee
9th October, 2012, 07:09 AM
Help pictures-

1D47J - 12V OK
2D47J - Don't connect 12V, but I don't think the AK90 supplies 12v. If the AK90 could give 12v, then why would it tell the user?

I think the test clip works the same as unsolder as long as the unit is unplugged, and you don't try to read by K-Line and add 12v.
The main question is Can it be readed in circuit
or just remove it and read it
x-prog will do the job

Morette
13th October, 2012, 12:35 AM
Tested on two 2D47J with the test clip and perfect read, no problems.
Just clean the pins first and go.

Don't read with K line, but the In circuit test clip is just as easy.

hauwkee
13th October, 2012, 05:30 AM
Tested on two 2D47J with the test clip and perfect read, no problems.
Just clean the pins first and go.

Don't read with K line, but the In circuit test clip is just as easy.
So need to remove MCU how u call this test clip
52pl ?

hauwkee
13th October, 2012, 05:30 AM
do you need to short so else or power the board

Morette
13th October, 2012, 09:14 PM
I didn't nothing apart from remove the EWS from the box, file the legs to clean them, then push on the AK90 clip to read.

No extra power or connections.

hauwkee
13th October, 2012, 10:44 PM
ak90 it s only clone machine ?

paul_12345
14th October, 2012, 01:26 AM
ak90 it s only clone machine ?

you mean is the ak90 an original or a clone of another tool?, couldn't be "only a clone" that would imply its a copy of nothing ;)

hauwkee
14th October, 2012, 01:31 AM
you mean is the ak90 an original or a clone of another tool?, couldn't be "only a clone" that would imply its a copy of nothing ;)
i never saw AK-90 ak400 ak500 sold anywhere else than Chinese website that why i said clone but what is the original maker of this tool

lunchb0x
14th October, 2012, 02:14 AM
i never saw AK-90 ak400 ak500 sold anywhere else than Chinese website that why i said clone but what is the original maker of this tool

The AK90 is the original tool, it's not a copy of someone elses tool. It's made by HRT.

ray-ray
14th October, 2012, 02:47 AM
I use ak90 & ak300 incircuit to read & write with no problem here in the USA. Ews can be written to virgin state or read off keys. It is great tool oem HRT. You need to practice and remember to pick out the right processor when reading or writing.

hauwkee
14th October, 2012, 04:14 PM
I use ak90 & ak300 incircuit to read & write with no problem here in the USA. Ews can be written to virgin state or read off keys. It is great tool oem HRT. You need to practice and remember to pick out the right processor when reading or writing.

is that original site
BMW AK90 Key Programmer for all BMW EWS (http://www.resettools.com/key_programmer/ak90_bmw_key_programmer_for_ews_systems)
any reseller in us market

hauwkee
14th October, 2012, 04:30 PM
Also for mechanical key Lishi for hu92 or turbo pick
hu58 suppose to be a hard one but there is few trick
overlifting
lishi pick then pull out for turning
determinator 4 track

any advice from advance user

lunchb0x
14th October, 2012, 10:08 PM
is that original site
BMW AK90 Key Programmer for all BMW EWS (http://www.resettools.com/key_programmer/ak90_bmw_key_programmer_for_ews_systems)
any reseller in us market

Buy it from a China distributor, you will get it with delivery for half the price in your link.

hauwkee
15th October, 2012, 08:57 AM
[QUOTE=lunchb0x;1731562]Buy it from a China distributor, you will get it with delivery for half the price in your link.[/QUOTE
Do you Know the original re seller for it
If my link is good it worth not big difference than original but not sure

obdiidiag1986
15th October, 2012, 10:29 AM
The original factory have not site

hauwkee
15th October, 2012, 05:07 PM
The original factory have not site
I like to know if thereis an original re-seller for this item

hauwkee
19th October, 2012, 11:31 PM
Now anybody want to share there opinion on AK90

paul_12345
20th October, 2012, 01:10 AM
you can get one for 74USD not really worth this much thought??

hauwkee
20th October, 2012, 04:06 AM
you can get one for 74USD not really worth this much thought??

problem is not the money thought it s i m affraid to burn the car EWS or worst the all car mess up those german have electronic problem with years i m only locksmith but i like to try it any way
Also the price seem to cheap compare to other clone Or maybe this technology is obsolete so cheap anyway
Trying to learn to do EWS even if i get one not sure will find someone who give me is car as a Guinee pig for 74 chinese box they love they bimmer more than human so i get it if can t do it or F@@@@up the all things i will need help probably from DK member
thank s again
Just want to do it right

paul_12345
20th October, 2012, 01:12 PM
problem is not the money thought it s i m affraid to burn the car EWS or worst the all car mess up those german have electronic problem with years i m only locksmith but i like to try it any way
Also the price seem to cheap compare to other clone Or maybe this technology is obsolete so cheap anyway
Trying to learn to do EWS even if i get one not sure will find someone who give me is car as a Guinee pig for 74 chinese box they love they bimmer more than human so i get it if can t do it or F@@@@up the all things i will need help probably from DK member
thank s again
Just want to do it right

simple buy a etl programmer take a backup of each type of ews then try the ak90 if it breaks it you've got a proper etl backup.

or use the etl for reading/writing off board then use the ak90 for the rest

hauwkee
20th October, 2012, 02:21 PM
sound good to me paul or what a about writing the chip/transponder Gambit clone do the job?

Morette
22nd October, 2012, 10:16 PM
AK90 will do the chip.

Just have spare chips and all the keys incase you damage an EWS module file and need to remake the keys, but that is the worst case scenario.

hauwkee
23rd October, 2012, 02:34 AM
thanks for the tips Where u got u etl i m in US market
i was thinking getting tango or tmpro with module i need
i m trying to do
EWS 2 3 3+ 4
Cas 1233+
Volvo blue box and CEM
Mercedes ML and online via dump
Saab Twice module