PDA

View Full Version : Can EWS immo emulator be used until ews is reprogram to have customer start car

hauwkee
7th August, 2012, 06:35 AM
I m looking for a low cost to add to my coverage EWS services for my customers i will used a overnight services since i m still looking for someone to teach desoldering and programming in my area like the day class @ hickeys or other in england no where to be found in usa google anyway I like to know it possible to used emulator while i send module for programming to have customer used is car
or at least be able to drive the car to home or repair shop
thanks

pianoman58
7th August, 2012, 07:23 PM
I think ews emulator is only for ews2,

LOCK--MAN
9th August, 2012, 12:49 AM
I m looking for a low cost to add to my coverage EWS services for my customers i will used a overnight services since i m still looking for someone to teach desoldering and programming in my area like the day class @ hickeys or other in england no where to be found in usa google anyway I like to know it possible to used emulator while i send module for programming to have customer used is car
or at least be able to drive the car to home or repair shop
thanks

hi im in usa but dalas area once a year if we meet up ill show you for free
or you can get a ews editor / ak90 / keymaker plugin and code ews on bench look them up you can also find the software on here to look at load in existing dumps see key data

hauwkee
15th September, 2012, 04:27 AM
thanks any good source for all EWS goodies