PDA

View Full Version : about wii freezes when try to returning to wii menu after playing game new way to fix

mfa1486
12th August, 2012, 02:50 AM
hi
i found new some thing maybe give new way to help me i found that by fortuitously when i told my self why not change Region to force NTSC or Pal
in fact all my games Pall but when change game force NTSC is Woke good and i back to menu without any problems or change it to Force Pal or Pal 50 or 60 480P >> etc
so but some games like Prince Of Persia become Green Screen and some games like Pro Evolution 2012 Hang from First start
any way i have been spoken for all my Games pal k That's my System

Region: NTSC-U (original region: KOR)
System Menu 4.3U (v513)
Priiloader installed
Drive date: 2007.02.13
Homebrew Channel 1.0.0 running on IOS58
Hollywood v0x11
Console ID: 120209108
Boot2 v4

now i need from urs
1- which games system stable for me
2- best web Torrent to download game faster to test
3- best Ciso not have Problems with u to fix Green screen on Some games Like Prince of Persia

that new link maybe u can use it to help me thx for all for trying help me for last post too

Keithuk
12th August, 2012, 01:49 PM
There are a couple of Prince Of Persia games The Forgotten Sands and Rival Swords. I don't have either but if you read the downloads quite a few say it locks the Wii up.

I hate football so I don't have Pro Evolution 2012 but I do have FIFA 2012 which I only had to try it and that works perfectly.

I this this thread is a continuation of your other thread http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f16/wii-freezes-when-try-returning-wii-menu-after-playing-games-285453/

This that thread you're talking about Prince Of Persia: Rival Swords 2 but I've never seen a version 2 and it doesn't Google.

mfa1486
12th August, 2012, 05:08 PM
There are a couple of Prince Of Persia games The Forgotten Sands and Rival Swords. I don't have either but if you read the downloads quite a few say it locks the Wii up.

I hate football so I don't have Pro Evolution 2012 but I do have FIFA 2012 which I only had to try it and that works perfectly.

I this this thread is a continuation of your other thread http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f16/wii-freezes-when-try-returning-wii-menu-after-playing-games-285453/

This that thread you're talking about Prince Of Persia: Rival Swords 2 but I've never seen a version 2 and it doesn't Google.
about prince I'm not say 2 !!!!! 2 here is like step or point 2 game number 2- have problem any way sry if wrong :D

Keithuk
13th August, 2012, 05:23 PM
Ok I've found:

Prince of Persia: Rival Swords
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
Pro Evolution Soccer 2010
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011
Pro Evolution Soccer 2012

and they all play without crashing. The PES 2012 is a bit of a pain because the only languages it shows are Spanish, Italian and Portuguese. The other two you can choose Engish from the languages.