PDA

View Full Version : what do you think about new macbook pro

K0T0
15th August, 2012, 09:15 PM
tell us what do you like about the new macbook pro and why should i buy it

amarok
26th August, 2012, 10:17 AM
It is awesome! deadly expensive but awesome nevertheless. I', personally more into air but still - their durability is hard to match (maybe old ibm think pads are as durable..). So I think it that if you have a money - go for it!

Mirche05
29th August, 2012, 10:12 PM
too expensive. imac is much better value for money, but if you need laptop and have enough money go for it. display is really amazing.

Eckers16
1st September, 2012, 05:32 PM
Expensive but look very smart. Go for it if you can afford it.

octavalent
18th October, 2012, 11:14 PM
I work at a uni in uk so got it on educational discount. Still expensive but lightening fast and stunning graphics. BUT. Tried running windows software through bootcamp and the retina screen resolution makes it tiny. So you have to pump up the text size and lower the native resolution which works for some apps but not others. So if you have a lot of windows software, don't go retina until they have sorted out drivers, even Adobe don't have drivers for Photoshop etc, just some video editing software. Battery life is fantastic and its light, I have the solid state hard drive, but only 256gig. The 512gig was way too expensive. Safari web browsing is beautiful with pin sharp text and graphics. Oh did I say how nice it looks too.

iLuuri
27th October, 2012, 07:27 PM
What do you think about the new 13 inch Retina MB Pro?

The only thing which I don't personally like is the fact that it has Intel 4000 HD graphics. I mean seriously, is it so hard to give us a decent graphics card? 4000 HD might be sufficient to run the integrated display but what about when you plug in an external monitor? That's a lot of data to process for so weak graphics card...

xutos88
7th November, 2012, 03:12 PM
Hi,
I have a new retina and found it extra!

It is light weight and a very fast machine. I'm very happy with it.
I agree that it is also not cheap!!!!!

:-)