PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know a image that all rec to harddrive, epg & youtube works.

gspeedy
16th August, 2012, 05:16 PM
Am using a clone DM800HD.

The main things I need on my box are PAUSE/REC/EPG/YOUTUBE
I did have a image where all PAUSE,REC,EPG & YOUTUBE worked, can't remember the name of that image.

But about a month ago the box started green screening at random times.

So put on the latest boot-loader 84 and the latest image i could find: Nabilosat Enigma2 Black Hole - v0.10
With this image the pause/rec to harddrive worked good but when i went to epg or youtube the box would green screen. (i got epgcross an youtube plugins from tspanel)

As i need epg most, i now put a image on called DE BLACK HOLE V 1.0 PHOENIX-PRZ ITALY
With this image the epg works v.good, but the pause/rec to harddrive and youtube is not working. (i got epgcross v.good an youtube plugins from tspanel)

The hard drive can be seen but the box can't record to it.

Anyone know a image that all rec to harddrive, epg & youtube works .

gspeedy
16th August, 2012, 06:17 PM
Am now trying to fix the rec to hard drive. on the DE BLACK HOLE V 1.0 PHOENIX-PRZ ITALY image.

In hard drive setup, it can see the 120gb hard drive but on trying to setup i get "unable to initialize harddisk Error: mount failed"

Do i need to format the drive with a windows laptop?

gspeedy
16th August, 2012, 06:31 PM
Dream Elite 3.0 DM800HD-ramiMAHER #ssl84b
Been told this image is the best for DM-800HD?

Anyone tried?
Going to look for it now.. give it a go..

mo.p
17th August, 2012, 01:14 AM
Am now trying to fix the rec to hard drive. on the DE BLACK HOLE V 1.0 PHOENIX-PRZ ITALY image.

In hard drive setup, it can see the 120gb hard drive but on trying to setup i get "unable to initialize harddisk Error: mount failed"

Do i need to format the drive with a windows laptop?

m8 have u mount hdd if no then push blue twice/ devices manager then red to mount/media/hdd reboot then it should work

gspeedy
17th August, 2012, 11:11 AM
mo.p that worked thanks.

Never done it that way..

Just youtube now. youtube now comes on, but when i press the ok button to play nothing happens.

mo.p
18th August, 2012, 12:01 AM
mo.p that worked thanks.

Never done it that way..

Just youtube now. youtube now comes on, but when i press the ok button to play nothing happens.

hi m8 i am glad u sorted your recording but with youtube u delete youtube plugins then try to downlord new or i am useing this TS1.1DM800HD-SariBC.nfi and everything working fine 4 me maybe u can try this image TS1.1DM800HD-SariBC.nfi

gspeedy
18th August, 2012, 10:24 PM
Can't find this image.. TS1.1DM800HD-SariBC.nfi

mo.p
19th August, 2012, 12:16 AM
Can't find this image.. TS1.1DM800HD-SariBC.nfi

hi m8 here backup : TSimage-dm800 hd-1-1-0 RM-SARI (http://www.dreamoem.com/showthread.php?2035-backup-TSimage-dm800-hd-1-1-0-RM-SARI)

gspeedy
19th August, 2012, 06:44 PM
Am trying to install this image with meoboot.
I start meoboot then press red to install.
then i name the image an press ok to install.
But the next screen says "Don't power off, the new image will be installed and autmatically booted in few minutes"

But this screen has been on over 20 mins now..

Sure when ive use this in the past it only takes 5-10 mins.

I think i should power off.. what you think?

gspeedy
19th August, 2012, 07:04 PM
Been about 40 mins now.
Anyone think this isn't working.

mo.p
20th August, 2012, 06:10 PM
Am trying to install this image with meoboot.
I start meoboot then press red to install.
then i name the image an press ok to install.
But the next screen says "Don't power off, the new image will be installed and autmatically booted in few minutes"

But this screen has been on over 20 mins now..

Sure when ive use this in the past it only takes 5-10 mins.

I think i should power off.. what you think?
hi m8 i think the image u are useing in internal flash is old so i were u i would make a backup of the image u useing then start fresh with TS1.1DM800HD-SariBC.nfi in internal flash you wont be disappointed with this image

gspeedy
21st August, 2012, 04:27 PM
ok will do that later. Thanks..

gspeedy
25th August, 2012, 08:14 PM
I used dreamup to flash that image but it failed an said
"010 INVALID IMAGE OR OLD IMAGE box will be unusable now".

But i just re-boot box and its come on with the old image.

mo.p
28th August, 2012, 01:41 AM
I used dreamup to flash that image but it failed an said
"010 INVALID IMAGE OR OLD IMAGE box will be unusable now".

But i just re-boot box and its come on with the old image.

hi m8 is your box SIM 2.01 then that image should work whth out any problem why dont put that image via web browser http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f210/how-flash-dm800-via-web-browser-55296/

gspeedy
28th August, 2012, 05:20 PM
I will try via web browser. thanks

gspeedy
28th August, 2012, 05:37 PM
is TSimage-dm800 hd-1-1-0 RM-SARI ok with mt clone?

mo.p
29th August, 2012, 01:01 AM
is TSimage-dm800 hd-1-1-0 RM-SARI ok with mt clone?

m8 as long as your box is SIM 2.01 then that image is fine

gspeedy
29th August, 2012, 05:33 PM
Yes it is SIM 201

I can get the box ip page in my browser but can't see anywhere to load the image file

mo.p
30th August, 2012, 02:12 AM
Yes it is SIM 201

I can get the box ip page in my browser but can't see anywhere to load the image file

m8 use link should help Flash DM800 by DreamboxUK - YouTube

gspeedy
30th August, 2012, 05:04 PM
Thank you. got image on now. looks very good.

Got hard drive recording, youtube, EPG all working.

Best image ive seen. thanks mo.p

gspeedy
30th August, 2012, 08:52 PM
on some channels i get a menu called input come up asking which caid 1 2 or 3

anyone know how to remove this?

dreamuser12
2nd September, 2012, 10:24 PM
hi m8 i would like to try this image but im gettin INVALID IMAGE(OLD VERSION), i get that when try to flash in web browser, i was using blackhole133 in it then change to dreamboxuk v1.1, its sim201 #82 on displayl, is their anyway to get this to work, i wud like to give it a try
dreamuser12

mo.p
3rd September, 2012, 12:27 AM
hi m8 i would like to try this image but im gettin INVALID IMAGE(OLD VERSION), i get that when try to flash in web browser, i was using blackhole133 in it then change to dreamboxuk v1.1, its sim201 #82 on displayl, is their anyway to get this to work, i wud like to give it a try
dreamuser12

m8 first u need load New secondstage bootloader ssl84 for dm800s from sim2
load sim2 ssl84 to dreambox in setup mode by flash in web browser method then reboot the dreambox to setup mode again to activate the new ssl

then Flashing already patched images with sim2 ssl84
just flash the image with web browser method without loading sim2 ssl84 whatever the current ssl version loaded to dreambox
Digital Kaos - Downloads - sim201 84a & 84b bootloader (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads/images/2/sim201-84a-84b-bootloader-2291/)

dreamuser12
3rd September, 2012, 02:48 AM
thanks m8 i did that with my other dm800 and its flashing as we speak, i flashed my first 1 with sim2-TSimage-1.1-dm800 Sunray sr3_twinpro-SSL-84b-by sat4fun.nfi, because i couldnt get that one u posted to work, dnt no if any different, it didnt have youtube installed so did that and it works great, even 1channel moves picture quility is so much better with this image, you are right when you said you wont be disappointed, this is so much better than blackhole.. Thanks for the tip lol
dreamuser12

cagneyboy
3rd September, 2012, 05:25 PM
My box says Sim2.10 76D and when I enter the IP address I just get the Dreambox Web Control page up, there is no option to download firmware, how do I get it upgraded to 84

cagneyboy
3rd September, 2012, 05:33 PM
Sorry Sim 201

dreamuser12
3rd September, 2012, 10:12 PM
did u hold the power button then power up box and wait till it says STOP on the display then shows ip address

mo.p
4th September, 2012, 12:14 AM
thanks m8 i did that with my other dm800 and its flashing as we speak, i flashed my first 1 with sim2-TSimage-1.1-dm800 Sunray sr3_twinpro-SSL-84b-by sat4fun.nfi, because i couldnt get that one u posted to work, dnt no if any different, it didnt have youtube installed so did that and it works great, even 1channel moves picture quility is so much better with this image, you are right when you said you wont be disappointed, this is so much better than blackhole.. Thanks for the tip lol
dreamuser12

glad you sorted it mate, thanks for the update.

dreamuser12
4th September, 2012, 01:04 AM
sorry mo.p just one more thing, it keeps comming up (1)caid-0960 (2) caid 0961 (3)caid 0963, then u click ok and it says add caid, is their a setting i need to change
dreamuser12

mo.p
4th September, 2012, 04:54 PM
sorry mo.p just one more thing, it keeps comming up (1)caid-0960 (2) caid 0961 (3)caid 0963, then u click ok and it says add caid, is their a setting i need to change
dreamuser12

m8 i am sorry i am not to sure about that go in to the plugin browser and see if there is a plugin i thing its call plugin CCPrioMaker if it there u need do delete that then reboot the box plz let me know how get on

mike d
4th September, 2012, 07:49 PM
Am using a clone DM800HD.

The main things I need on my box are PAUSE/REC/EPG/YOUTUBE
I did have a image where all PAUSE,REC,EPG & YOUTUBE worked, can't remember the name of that image.

But about a month ago the box started green screening at random times.

So put on the latest boot-loader 84 and the latest image i could find: Nabilosat Enigma2 Black Hole - v0.10
With this image the pause/rec to harddrive worked good but when i went to epg or youtube the box would green screen. (i got epgcross an youtube plugins from tspanel)

As i need epg most, i now put a image on called DE BLACK HOLE V 1.0 PHOENIX-PRZ ITALY
With this image the epg works v.good, but the pause/rec to harddrive and youtube is not working. (i got epgcross v.good an youtube plugins from tspanel)

The hard drive can be seen but the box can't record to it.

Anyone know a image that all rec to harddrive, epg & youtube works .dream elite 2.0 does all of that and then some.,

dreamuser12
4th September, 2012, 08:52 PM
il give dream elite 2.0 ago aswell, like to try new fings lol and yes removing CCPrioMaker did the job.
Thanks For the help..
dreamuser12