PDA

View Full Version : greddy e manager ultimate or blue

mexanico1971
18th August, 2012, 12:28 AM
Hi people !
I"m think to get one greddy , to tuning japan cars mostly !
I all ready have make contact width one, played a little bit but without a DYNO seems very difficult to set properly the values off lambada sensor beside that at the moment the car have upgrade of injectors 512cc, and bigger boost, so it lost idle and low RPM"s power !

it was a nissan silvia SX240 from 1999 !
the tool belong"s to the car owner !

So I decide to start search more info about Greddy a find that e made lot"s of honda civic and Toyota, Mazda, Mitsubishi !
and here in Portugal we have a lot of civic"s, and celica"s

anyone have use this toll and want to share some experience, I will be thanked !

GReddy (http://www.greddy.com/tech-support/e-manage/)

BR

peregrine
18th August, 2012, 06:12 PM
Hi,

Check on the US forums it is a very popular option. On our side of the ocean I dont think may have used it.

MYTO8
19th August, 2012, 12:35 PM
There Ok but they are only a interceptor signal bender. They work ok with fairly stock cars i have tuned heaps but you are still limited by the factory ecu limits.
The injector scaling function works fine all it does in lower the k constant airflow meter value seen by stock ecu. I always tune them on my dyno and always use a scan tool to monitor knock, timing and fuel trims to ensure that all your changes are not being corrected by stock ecu.