PDA

View Full Version : Can i use 2 different sea lions at the same time? if so how?

Fresher
18th August, 2012, 02:29 AM
Hi,

Im new to all this caper, ive just recently got my satellite tuned and my CCcams installed to my VU+ DUO with blackhole. i can see the CCam.cfg file via the FTP program filezilla.

What i want to know is, where do i put my sealion? the CCcam i downloaded is all in spanish, so im not to sure where i put the sealion?

Also, ultimately i want to be using 2 sealions (2 different satellites) , do i just apply the second one just underneath the other one in the config file?

Please can somebody elaborate how i apply the first sealion? its what i need to know the most!

Jimdefruit
18th August, 2012, 09:25 AM
Just edit the cccam.cfg file to add in the two lines.

Fresher
18th August, 2012, 09:46 AM
does it matter what line i put the sealions in? can i delete all that mumbo jumbo in the cfg file? what should the cfg file consist?

thanks again

digicon
18th August, 2012, 09:56 AM
The Mumbo Jumbo in the .cfg file as you call it is actually a guide on how the cam works so its worth while reading it, if it all looks bunched together the writing that is thats probably due to you opening up the .cfg file with notepad which is useless.

Download Notepad++ its free and is a million times better as an editor than what standard notepad is.

Just to let you know the discussion of 'Lines' is completely forbidden read the rules

Fresher
18th August, 2012, 09:58 AM
The Mumbo Jumbo in the .cfg file as you call it is actually a gude on how the cam works so its worth while reading it, if it all looks bunched together the writing that is thats probably due to you opening up the .cfg file with notepad which is useless.

Download Notepad++ its free and is a million times better as an editor than what standard notepad is.

Just to let you know the discussion of 'Lines' is completely forbidden read the rules

Thanks for the reply.

Sorry, i didnt realize it was forbidden, my bad.

digicon
18th August, 2012, 10:04 AM
Thanks for the reply.

Sorry, i didnt realize it was forbidden, my bad.

No worry's like i say get a hold of Notepad++ and open up the .cfg and have a read it has everything you need to know.

If you want to keep that for future reference you can always take it out of the /etc folder and create a new CCcam.cfg with notepad and put your information inside it save it as CCcam.cfg and upload back to /etc folder.

vorlon2257
20th August, 2012, 07:40 AM
You could also use Getdiz another excellent free notepad reader/editor