PDA

View Full Version : Back up launcher 0.3g

ned
6th February, 2009, 04:11 PM
hi guys recently had backup launcher 0.3g put on my wii.Just wondering how to burn discs what programe to use ect.Any help would be much appreciated.:hmmmm:

dell_xps
6th February, 2009, 04:40 PM
hi guys recently had backup launcher 0.3g put on my wii.Just wondering how to burn discs what programe to use ect.Any help would be much appreciated.:hmmmm:

IMG Burn, free download, works a treat, or Nero burning rom,
both excellent progs, I use IMG burn personally.
HTH

MadClaw
27th February, 2009, 03:20 AM
With gamma? Yes use Img Burn, Gamma Doesnt like nero, And when burning wii games burn at 2x or 2.4x, If you can't go that low burn at 4x :)

drawflex
28th February, 2009, 04:19 AM
With gamma? Yes use Img Burn, Gamma Doesnt like nero, And when burning wii games burn at 2x or 2.4x, If you can't go that low burn at 4x :)

Dont worry too much about burn speed mate, Ive only had 1 fail from 30+ burns all at full speed, I get probs with imgburn so 90% of my burns are done with nero, and gamma never gave me any probs, make sure you verify each burn and you should be kool... and use good disks.

middlewingnut
28th February, 2009, 10:22 AM
Ditto for the discs, I use verbatim and the since switching to them the burn speed does not seem to matter. I use img burn or liquid cd (a mac equivalent).