PDA

View Full Version : immo off liberty 2002 606ah

elmaalouf
20th August, 2012, 06:28 PM
hello friends i have problem with liberty 2002 model the car was working they remove the ecu to try on another car the second car have immobiliser the first one was without code after trying the working ecu on the 2nd car the first car start and cut after 2 seconds :( any help pls?

toximatic
20th August, 2012, 08:38 PM
You did wrong . U had to disconnect immo first before u put the clear ecu. Please post picture of ecu from inside to help u flash original clear file again. Its locked now .

get another immo-off ecu and copy file from this to the locked one.

Or just get the file

elmaalouf
20th August, 2012, 10:05 PM
helo friend attached the photo of the ecu thanks in advance

elmaalouf
19th September, 2012, 08:29 AM
i find one liberty ecu its 606AG can i know if its without immo ?
this is what the seller said but i am not sure about that
how can we know?
thanks

elmaalouf
4th May, 2013, 05:06 PM
plsss friends did anybody have been read the flash of this ecu its a 28f200 i am not able to find an ecu without immo to read it does any body readed it
thanks

teuton
6th May, 2013, 05:37 AM
Hi El Maalouf,

as far as I know in all these chrysler/jeep/dodge vehicles up to recent years the pcm and the skim are matched only by the VIN, no checksum involved, nothing. So you might wanna try to install a skim into the car, write the corresponding vin into both modules and program your keys.You can do this even with a cheap T300.
I heard a lot of this problem, esp. on chrysler units. Some people claimed to have it fixed somehow but I never was abel to confirm it.

BR

sogaro
7th May, 2013, 07:00 AM
Put the ecu assumed without code in car but remove the skim before you do so. If it starts ,then its without code. If it does not start and stay started then its with code. The only solution for the already coded is to use Cardaq plus to remove the skim code