PDA

View Full Version : Thread to set things straight

z786
20th August, 2012, 10:20 PM
Hi, i just wanted to let this forum know about a member on here

Ecutuners......

.......this man is the godfather of ecu tuning

he has helped me on so many situations when i have killed ecus, he has made files to get me back up again, times when the "big boys" said it cudnt be done.

I killed an edc17 and ONLY danny got that car started, hats off to u mate

i knw hes helped alot of people on here aswell

the ones that are upset with him, think to urself

in your busy daily life do u have time spare to do people favors? NO

then u have to understand his situation, he cant say no to help people and in the process he takes on too much

i sometimes have weeks where i shutdown completely coz iv taken on too much!!!

so please if u need a file from him, dont hesitate hes one of the best

but if you want him to do something else then dont ask him.

To ecutuners: next time some1 asks you for a favor, just say NO

nowadays you only get ****ed wen u do a favor.

thats my 2 cents

smokey08
20th August, 2012, 10:40 PM
I completely agree. Hes helped me out a few times too.

PremierD
20th August, 2012, 10:44 PM
I do not know him (I don't think anyway) ... but trust the opinion of the two previous posters .. So ...anyone who is on his back ... get off it please ...

wiseman
20th August, 2012, 10:45 PM
I would also like to say that Danny has tuning talent that is beyond amazing,

knowledge on cars mechanically and electronically is unbelievably good,
this marriage of tuning skills and knowledge makes him godfather at tuning as z says.

He is a true gent also, and a good friend, helpfull and patient guy who goes the extra mile for people, and prob does far more than needs too, just remember people Danny is 1 guy on his own, so be patient when he is busy, it's worth it in the end

Danny if your readin this thanks for everything mate, and z thanks for your help too, big tam also aka premierD :)

ecutuners
20th August, 2012, 10:51 PM
Thanks to all my good friends here you know who you are :)

maca
20th August, 2012, 10:52 PM
Can i be one please i got loads of biscuits :)

turner
21st August, 2012, 01:08 AM
ecutuners got me out of a mess the other day with an ecu with a software update that went wrong on an ecu. He managed to get it all up and working again.

Not only did he sort it out he did it in response to a thread I started on this forum.

Thanks Danny

He is currently working on another problem ecu for me which someone else has had a go at and is really messed up.

As has been said he really knows his stuff and I am only too happy to pay him for his work.

bondiblu
21st August, 2012, 05:50 PM
Thanks to all my good friends here you know who you are :)

I haven't had much contact with you, but the little contact I have had has been very informative, helpful and truely appreciated, and I share my gratitude with the other posts in this thread.

If only there were more people on this forum that shared your mannerism and moral standings.

daniel guerra
21st August, 2012, 07:30 PM
I havent had any contact with Danny, but i've learned with him already. Keep the good work!

spawns3
21st August, 2012, 08:14 PM
ECUTUNERS is a good person, and is always available to help. already exchanged some knowledge, and guaranteed that when i have a problem he will always be a target for asking help :)

Continue the good work !!

pablo1971
21st August, 2012, 09:29 PM
well i was going to add my bit.but its already been said....but hes a top guy,and will help anyone out.....even wen you get deeper and deeper in the shit.like i have.lol...........cheers danny.

sherl645
21st August, 2012, 09:32 PM
Yip. I agree, Danny is definitely one of the good guys.

Ronan

ominimicu
21st August, 2012, 11:09 PM
i believe we shared a few special moments together too
:D

keep up the good work Danny Boy!!

lee_hdi
21st August, 2012, 11:19 PM
What have I missed??...been away for a couple of weeks....always seem to miss the juicy gossip!

smokey08
21st August, 2012, 11:56 PM
What have I missed??...been away for a couple of weeks....always seem to miss the juicy gossip!

2 people on here have been starting threads trying to damage his reputation. It seems this thread is pretty conclusive on what most people think of his work.