PDA

View Full Version : please identify spark maps, VW Polo 1.3 75hp

Cloudforce
21st August, 2012, 09:41 AM
hello guys,

is there someone around who could help me find out what the spark maps look like at a 1991 VW Polo 1.3L 75hp, engine number is 3F.

i could attach the dumpfile if needed.

i tried with ECM but the values are way off

filecloud
21st August, 2012, 12:37 PM
hello guys,

is there someone around who could help me find out what the spark maps look like at a 1991 VW Polo 1.3L 75hp, engine number is 3F.

i could attach the dumpfile if needed.

i tried with ECM but the values are way off

???
Here you are posting a professional file you made yourself emulated to run on a 268 Schrick cam? For exactly this car and ecu?
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f173/first-contribute-vw-1-3-75ps-stock-tuned-professional-286982/#post1662018
And now you do not know how the ignition map looks like?
I am a bit confused. Please explain.
greetings,
filecloud

Cloudforce
21st August, 2012, 02:28 PM
???
Here you are posting a professional file you made yourself emulated to run on a 268 Schrick cam? For exactly this car and ecu?
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f173/first-contribute-vw-1-3-75ps-stock-tuned-professional-286982/#post1662018
And now you do not know how the ignition map looks like?
I am a bit confused. Please explain.
greetings,
filecloud

As i stated, i bought it from a professional tuner back in the days.

i don?t need to know where the spark maps are, i?m just interested in the values itself, as i?m going to standalone and i would like to take it as a basemap.

filecloud
21st August, 2012, 02:51 PM
Sorry,
you did not state it that way. You wrote as if it was you who made the file.
Anyways, look at the picture and the work of the professional tuner. It is a standard +4 degrees to the complete map. Has nothing to do with a special custom remap. Same for the fuelling.
Crap!
greetings,
filecloud

camil
21st August, 2012, 02:55 PM
Sorry,
you did not state it that way. You wrote as if it was you who made the file.
Anyways, look at the picture and the work of the professional tuner. It is a standard +4 degrees to the complete map. Has nothing to do with a special custom remap. Same for the fuelling.
Crap!
greetings,
filecloud

Ooops!!! Cool water splash for him, i guess lol

Cloudforce
21st August, 2012, 02:59 PM
thanks for your answer :congrats:, but:

are you shure about the maps? i see rpm and map which obviously can?t be right as the ecu doesn?t read manifold air pressure. is it maybe mixed up with the G40 ecu? i know this one had map sensor.

filecloud
21st August, 2012, 03:17 PM
thanks for your answer :congrats:, but:

are you shure about the maps? i see rpm and map which obviously can?t be right as the ecu doesn?t read manifold air pressure. is it maybe mixed up with the G40 ecu? i know this one had map sensor.

Yes,
this was just to show the general shape. RPM index is correct, the load has to be adjusted to fit the proper axis curve in this GT.
I wanted some work for you to be left
:-)

Cloudforce
21st August, 2012, 03:29 PM
thanks alot :congrats:

Cloudforce
3rd September, 2012, 08:26 PM
So ignition map is 16x11?