PDA

View Full Version : The Everton FC Thread

Fellianis Wig
21st August, 2012, 05:23 PM
Humble club , no rich arab/american/russian bails outs and selling our soul, keeping it real since 1878.

I hope all 3 evertonians on here enjoyed sticking it to arl whisky nostrils as much as I did.

gc1966
21st August, 2012, 05:50 PM
what a performance,we played them off the park last night.

moyes comments after the game were priceless

zee24
21st August, 2012, 08:51 PM
Wayne Rooney finally emerges after a rough night at Goodison

http://efcfeelinblue.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/untitled7.bmp

Wayne Rooney finally emerges after a rough night at Goodison : Feelin Blue | Up the Toffees! (http://efcfeelinblue.com/wayne-rooney-finally-emerges-after-a-rough-night-at-goodison/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=wayne-rooney-finally-emerges-after-a-rough-night-at-goodison)

Shamonee
21st August, 2012, 09:02 PM
So happy feliani signed a new deal!
Awesome performance. Probably lose to villa next week

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

johnboy1974
25th August, 2012, 04:03 PM
As a rangers fan it's so good to see jelavic doing so well for the toffees.

j.efc
25th August, 2012, 05:14 PM
as a evertonian its even better m8

MrWest
26th August, 2012, 07:18 PM
make that 4 evertonians on here

Bulld0g
26th August, 2012, 10:52 PM
Two games into the season and the ~~~~ers are crawling out from under their stones. :afraid: carry on like this and theres gonna be a crowd of em :roflmao:

Joke BTW ;) great start to the season.

pike2spike
28th August, 2012, 12:11 PM
five evertonians

Shady
28th August, 2012, 12:17 PM
I have a soft spot for the toffees myself, as they share a lot of similarities with my own club (league position not being one of them lol). so make it 5 and 1/2 :top:

Fellianis Wig
2nd September, 2012, 04:43 PM
We got a reality check yesterday. I don't know if West Brom were that good or we were that shite.

Just hope we kick on again because we've finally got a few players to be capable of it.

Well I ****ing hope so anyway...

gc1966
2nd September, 2012, 06:13 PM
if we was offered six points in first 3 games knowing man utd was one of them games we would and are well happy.much better than 1 point from nine.

Fellianis Wig
2nd September, 2012, 10:25 PM
if we was offered six points in first 3 games knowing man utd was one of them games we would and are well happy.much better than 1 point from nine.

true enough but the way we got beat yesterday was like normal service resumed for the start of the last few seasons

CKxx
3rd September, 2012, 02:31 PM
We got a reality check yesterday. I don't know if West Brom were that good or we were that shite.

Definitely the latter.

gc1966
3rd September, 2012, 02:53 PM
true enough but the way we got beat yesterday was like normal service resumed for the start of the last few seasons

it looks like no team fears any other, home or away,got the makings of a cracking season

j.efc
4th September, 2012, 09:30 PM
1 defeat out of the first three games, id of took that at the beginnin of the season, agree with gc it looks like its going to be a belter of a season especially with lpool lingerin near the bottom of the tablelol [ had to get that in]

sounddave
7th September, 2012, 09:22 AM
Losing Gibson so early was a massive blow, but Moyes got it wrong with the tactics.

Should have left Neville at RB, Mirallas on and fellaini to drop into Gibsons role.

The ref was gash though

Fellianis Wig
8th September, 2012, 12:24 AM
BBC Sport - Everton move for midfielder Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe collapses (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19527337)

Surprise surprise

Wolfpack
8th September, 2012, 01:58 AM
What is this? You win a couple of games and now you think you deserve a Thread! What is this forum coming toolol

gc1966
8th September, 2012, 05:01 PM
What is this? You win a couple of games and now you think you deserve a Thread! What is this forum coming toolol

ya m8,we hear a journalist asked brendan rodgers "with all the ins and outs during the summer how far do you think you are away from a really good,settled team"
"about a mile,if you cut through stanley park"replied rodgers

Fellianis Wig
9th September, 2012, 05:40 PM

Your spelling is as bad as your glory hunting and grammar.

Shouldn't you be on the wrestling thread anyway fatty? I thought all yanks watched half naked men wrassle.

The Equalizer
11th September, 2012, 09:21 AM
Definitely the latter.
Having been at that game it could have gone eithier way in fairness,Albion edged just imo.

Fellianis Wig
13th September, 2012, 12:05 AM
~~~~ get on zee24 liking wolfpacs post hes never off the spurs thread giving them updates he must never see daylight the fraud

Fellianis Wig
13th September, 2012, 10:58 PM
Having been at that game it could have gone eithier way in fairness,Albion edged just imo.

I think you're being a bit too generous tbh mate. The best side on the day won we didn't get started and once Gibson went off and Neville went into midfield that was curtains for us.

Wolfpack
14th September, 2012, 02:45 AM
Your spelling is as bad as your glory hunting and grammar.

Shouldn't you be on the wrestling thread anyway fatty? I thought all yanks watched half naked men wrassle.

You poor baby. People who watch wrestling pick their teeth with straw. That leaves you out since your teeth fell out along time ago:rofl::rofl:

Fellianis Wig
14th September, 2012, 01:01 PM
You poor baby. People who watch wrestling pick their teeth with straw. That leaves you out since your teeth fell out along time ago:rofl::rofl:

Laughing at your own crappy jokes? I bet you're still on your mums old saggy breast drinking bitty milk.

Anyway you plastic phony Liverpool redsocks soccer club clueless fan kindly take your gobshiteness back to your own thread.

you bitter bitter liverpool soccer club fan

gc1966
14th September, 2012, 03:45 PM
Laughing at your own crappy jokes? I bet you're still on your mums old saggy breast drinking bitty milk.

Anyway you plastic phony Liverpool redsocks soccer club clueless fan kindly take your gobshiteness back to your own thread.

say wot you think there m8

he only came on here to get away from the abuse he gets from the liverpool thread

Bulld0g
14th September, 2012, 06:41 PM

I shouldn't really, but :roflmao:

cunny
14th September, 2012, 07:17 PM
I shouldn't really, but :roflmao:

I know i shouldn't but i cant help it :roflmao:

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h408/cunny1/Bulldog.jpg

Bulld0g
14th September, 2012, 07:18 PM
:boring: your looking greyer with each post, fudface.

j.efc
14th September, 2012, 11:00 PM
I know i shouldn't but i cant help it :roflmao:

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h408/cunny1/Bulldog.jpg
love this picture cunny

Bulld0g
14th September, 2012, 11:01 PM
:eek: SHIT!!! I thought i'd deleted that :afraid:

j.efc
14th September, 2012, 11:49 PM
got a feeling it will be around a long time bulldog:jiggin:

Bulld0g
14th September, 2012, 11:59 PM
Yea m8 i think it may be ;)

:roflmao:

j.efc
15th September, 2012, 02:55 PM
bulldog what av you done to my avatar,youll get one of these:manuscarf:

Bulld0g
15th September, 2012, 10:00 PM
:roflmao: you started it m8

j.efc
15th September, 2012, 10:12 PM
ill stick to this one then m8 till cunny makes a better one:ciao:

Bulld0g
15th September, 2012, 10:13 PM
We'll see m8 ;)

Fellianis Wig
16th September, 2012, 12:25 PM
Looks like I'm going to need my name changed in January

Moyes in Fellaini admission | Everton News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports (http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11671/8082965/Moyes-in-Fellaini-admission)

nicole123
16th September, 2012, 01:27 PM
nothink surprises me now with everton,just when hopes are lifted that we might have a decent season fellani throws a spanner in the works,i would drop him now if he wants to go and give someone else a chance!!! NSNO

Fellianis Wig
16th September, 2012, 01:48 PM
nothink surprises me now with everton,just when hopes are lifted that we might have a decent season fellani throws a spanner in the works,i would drop him now if he wants to go and give someone else a chance!!! NSNO

Its always the way with Everton and will do while Kenshite is still in charge. I knew the spending was too good to be true this summer without a major sacrifice. I wouldn't drop him it wouldn't make sense as his value would drop and there is a high chance he'll do a Gravesen and play out his skin in hope of hiis 'dream' move the ****.....

andy1967
16th September, 2012, 02:07 PM
Hope UTD can get him, great player and I still blame Everton for our title last season lol

Fellianis Wig
16th September, 2012, 04:19 PM
Hope UTD can get him, great player and I still blame Everton for our title last season lol
He is a good player but can go missing sometimes I'd take ?30 million for him on the basis that he is not Jordan Henderson.

And why blame us Andrew? Didn't City beat you lot 1-0 when it mattered?

andy1967
16th September, 2012, 04:43 PM
You beat us at home and made us look like a shite side! 30 mill your having a laugh, I'm sure Moyals and SAF can come to a better agreement, you have had a few good cheap players from us and done you's well over the years.

mols0n
16th September, 2012, 05:07 PM
Make that six Evertonians.
Not crawling out from under a stone - Glad there's a forum for us blues. Always been loyal since birth - 1966 (Good Year).
COYB

southpaw
16th September, 2012, 08:05 PM
Annoying thing about fellainis comments is he has been a passenger mostly at efc for 3-4 years, stuck with him whilst his was giving away daft free-kicks and stuff and basically schooled all that part of his game out, few decent games and the guy wants out , alledgedly !
typical modern day footballer tho ay , no loyalty and all me, me , me
could understand if his arl` fella (do you see what i did there, arl fella:rolleyes: ) who said what was said, but it came straight from young fella`s mouth and he choose his words afterwards carefully, not once saying he was mis-quoted or the likes

Fellianis Wig
16th September, 2012, 11:39 PM
You beat us at home and made us look like a shite side! 30 mill your having a laugh, I'm sure Moyals and SAF can come to a better agreement, you have had a few good cheap players from us and done you's well over the years.

You don't want him for 30 million? Well you wont be getting him then hes only just signed a new contract so no vultures will be getting him on the cheap. Why would Fergie want him anyway? You lot have Anderson. :dong:

scottymo76
17th September, 2012, 06:00 PM
Fellaini would be a huge loss to Everton but, in truth, the cash generated would pretty much have paid for all Evertons transfer dealings and then some.

In Evertons financial position that is good business however you look at it as the team will survive.

Bottom line it used to be your Red neighbours who had the coveted 30m+ superstars.

Not now (nobody will convince me anyone would pay more than ?20m for Suarez) and if that isn't inidicative of good times back on the Blue side of the city then I don't know what is.

Fellianis Wig
18th September, 2012, 01:49 AM
Fellaini would be a huge loss to Everton but, in truth, the cash generated would pretty much have paid for all Evertons transfer dealings and then some.

In Evertons financial position that is good business however you look at it as the team will survive.

Bottom line it used to be your Red neighbours who had the coveted 30m+ superstars.

Not now (nobody will convince me anyone would pay more than ?20m for Suarez) and if that isn't inidicative of good times back on the Blue side of the city then I don't know what is.

ok sound I get your point but the matter of fact is while we operate finance wise the way we are under the current ownership all we will do is sell 30 mill+ players and not keep them to build a team capable of wining a cup ~~~~ even the league cup will do would everton have kept hold of a player in ste gerrards class bracket? wayne rooney said no....

Fellianis Wig
18th September, 2012, 01:57 AM
Onto the match tonight, ok we had a 2 pefectly good goals ruled out but we should have buried them in the first half but the usual 'typical everton' phrase can be rolled out again plus the fact any team with Phil Neville and Leon Osman in the centre mid position wont hold onto leads or win games but Moyes still doesn't_****ing grasp these facts yet. Having to witness fat , moustached ,half naked and bald Geordies celebrate the 2nd equaliser was bad enough I doubt their husbands will be impressed either.

southpaw83
18th September, 2012, 07:58 AM
The Everton fans were superb before kick off last night, a real class act!

nicole123
18th September, 2012, 09:42 AM
everton got robbed again by a poor ref and linesman but on a good note what a great tribute to our brothers and sisters across the park NSNO/YNWA !!!

gc1966
18th September, 2012, 04:20 PM
yes,we was robbed,for me howard could and should have saved the first equaliser and made a big mistake for the second but these things happen.

as for the disallowed goals,yes bad ref and linesmen were to blame but newcastle did well and had good support for a monday night game.

nicole123
22nd September, 2012, 01:36 PM
good first half for everton but they look a bit shakey at the back!!!COYB

Bulld0g
22nd September, 2012, 02:29 PM
:eek: "We're gonna win the league" :embarassed: :roflmao: Ok lol

Fellianis Wig
22nd September, 2012, 03:52 PM
:eek: "We're gonna win the league" :embarassed: :roflmao: Ok lol

I cringed at that meself but now you know how ridiculous you lot sound saying it at the start of every season.

Bulld0g
22nd September, 2012, 03:54 PM
Well yea would agree with you if we had have sung it any time in the last ten years ;)

Fellianis Wig
22nd September, 2012, 03:55 PM
good first half for everton but they look a bit shakey at the back!!!COYB

It was a good win today and the reason we look shaky at the back is because Osman and Neville offer no protection to the defence.

That aside we look slick going forward Mirallas looks another bargain and Oviedo although only seen a few minutes of him looked like he wanted the ball and looks a bit quick too.

We'll have Jelavic and Gibbo back soon too hopefully its a good whole season for a change.

Fellianis Wig
22nd September, 2012, 03:58 PM
Well yea would agree with you if we had have sung it any time in the last ten years ;)

Mate Liverpool can't criticise any support for having deluded fans did you see the half head comparing Shelvey to Zidane on the bbc site on Thursday.

Plus singing it or saying it doesn't matter every season is your year but the bubble is bursting earlier each season.

Bulld0g
22nd September, 2012, 04:19 PM
lol no i didn't, and i agree there is some beauts around, but i seriously doubt you know any real Liverpool fans who has said this is our year, for a long long time. That's just a line you bitters keep saying we say :boring:

Fellianis Wig
22nd September, 2012, 04:23 PM
lol no i didn't, and i agree there is some beauts around, but i seriously doubt you know any real Liverpool fans who has said this is our year, for a long long time. That's just a line you bitters keep saying we say :boring:

Change the record :boring:

Bulld0g
22nd September, 2012, 04:25 PM
Yea i was going to use that phrase to you, but we both know that's what i meant anyway.

Bulld0g
22nd September, 2012, 04:30 PM
Anyway, seeing as this is your thread, joking aside, i will say that Everton are playing really well this season and are up there on merit. They are playing the best football i have seen them play for a while. If they continue like this they could be dark horses for a champions League place.

Fellianis Wig
22nd September, 2012, 04:43 PM
Anyway, seeing as this is your thread, joking aside, i will say that Everton are playing really well this season and are up there on merit. They are playing the best football i have seen them play for a while. If they continue like this they could be dark horses for a champions League place.

Top 7 can't see us breaking into the top 4 yet it'll probably depend on how Arsenal do if they go tits up again then maybe.

j.efc
22nd September, 2012, 11:21 PM
great performance again by the blues today could of scored 6 or 7 and a clean sheet to go with it,personally glad to see heitinga back in the team an with jelavic an gibson back soon things will only get better, :beerglass: nil satis nisi optimum

Fellianis Wig
24th September, 2012, 11:00 PM
Jelavic is supposedly back tomorrow for the Leeds game. I hope so as good as Anichebe has been for a change he ain't no Jelavic.

nicole123
25th September, 2012, 10:05 AM
i can see moyes makin a few changes anyway tonight but i think he will still start with big vic upfront,not worth risking jelly for this mickey mouse cup!!COYB,ETID

nicole123
25th September, 2012, 12:08 PM
Gutted for any Blues gettin the train to Leeds all trains to Yorkshire an Leeds r cancelled!!

nicole123
25th September, 2012, 09:41 PM
shocking display by the blues,but good on leeds they never stopped working!!

Fellianis Wig
26th September, 2012, 03:16 PM
shocking display by the blues,but good on leeds they never stopped working!!

Absolutely ~~~~ing awful performance last night. No excuses , no blaming the ref etc, well played Leeds.

nicole123
26th September, 2012, 04:00 PM
Absolutely ~~~~ing awful performance last night. No excuses , no blaming the ref etc, well played Leeds.
totally agree,poor team choice by moyes and we dont have the the depth in the squad to step up to the plate,gota get rid of that mucha in jan,just hope we can stay injury free or we might have problems!!

gc1966
26th September, 2012, 05:49 PM
no excuses,poor performance
leeds did well and deserved the game

Fellianis Wig
27th September, 2012, 12:04 AM
totally agree,poor team choice by moyes and we dont have the the depth in the squad to step up to the plate,gota get rid of that mucha in jan,just hope we can stay injury free or we might have problems!!

Do yer know what I said the same to one of the lads Tuesday. That was basically our team when/if we get an injury crisis and if we do we're ****ed if we can't roll over a championship side plus the fact el hadji poof tore us to bits but give them their due their centre halves were class

Shamonee
29th September, 2012, 08:58 PM
Still going strong.....

southpaw
30th September, 2012, 10:04 PM
we hit a little decent run and then the games dry up, 3 league games in oct , could do with 2 a week the way we playing at the mo,

would be nice to see a league table for the last 38 games, sure we would be there or thereabouts

nicole123
7th October, 2012, 02:40 PM
another point away from home in a game we should have won but i think all evertonians will be happy as we have exceeded all expectations so far this season COYB!!!

Fellianis Wig
8th October, 2012, 07:25 PM
Same old same these mid table/bottom table teams we should be putting away but don't.

We play 2 small mid/bottom table clubs on the bounce (qpr,and liverpool) so I hope this trend doesn't continue tbh.

Shamonee
10th October, 2012, 07:14 AM
Feliani out with knee injury for 3 weeks...could be longer

Fellianis Wig
10th October, 2012, 01:54 PM
Feliani out with knee injury for 3 weeks...could be longer

FFS no cover for centre mid again ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Stuck with Neville now for the foreseeable

Fellianis Wig
18th October, 2012, 01:25 PM
Whats all this about thomas hitzlsperger?

quantity but no quality?

andy1967
21st October, 2012, 12:03 AM
Everton 4th whats all this about? wheres LFC lol Seasons are getting better where teams are, well done Norwhich today, think that was there first win of the season, I dont mind Hughton as a manager. So CFC leaders this year, who will catch them? UTD I recon lol

Bulld0g
21st October, 2012, 04:08 PM
Everton 4th whats all this about? wheres LFC lol Seasons are getting better where teams are, well done Norwhich today, think that was there first win of the season, I dont mind Hughton as a manager. So CFC leaders this year, who will catch them? UTD I recon lol

:dontknow: I hope you enjoyed your beer m8 lol

Fellianis Wig
23rd October, 2012, 12:54 AM

Its 2 places behind where you lot finished last season.

Wolfpack
29th October, 2012, 12:57 AM
Everton fans have Crabbies

lfc4life
29th October, 2012, 10:39 AM
We have a legacy of trophies that will last forever !!! were as evertons will last for five minutes lol lol

gc1966
29th October, 2012, 04:47 PM
We have a legacy of trophies that will last forever !!! were as evertons will last for five minutes lol lol

some say legacy

i think history:giveup:

Fellianis Wig
30th October, 2012, 02:32 PM

Juventus know all about your legacy.

Now **** off out our thread you deluded_****.

Fellianis Wig
30th October, 2012, 02:34 PM
Everton fans have Crabbies

With a bit of luck it maybe lucky 13 and this ***** got killed by sandy

Fellianis Wig
30th October, 2012, 02:38 PM
And before the one sided biased fat ***** bulldog bans me

http://i49.tinypic.com/2vlad6w.jpg

thats for you you fat lump of redshite

satsmo
30th October, 2012, 02:50 PM
Wrong staff member, but exact same effect.

Bulld0g
30th October, 2012, 06:49 PM
:roflmao: and they wonder why they are a known as small minded bitter, red obsessed fans. Do you think i upset him somewhere along the line :roflmao:

andy1967
30th October, 2012, 07:50 PM
He left the bald bit out lol

Bulld0g
30th October, 2012, 07:52 PM
Just as well he's gone, if he'd hung around he might have typed me to death :afraid:

Shady
30th October, 2012, 07:58 PM
Tried to warn him via pm. Oh well.. no telling some folk: giveup:

Sent from my HUAWEI U8815 using Tapatalk 2

thered
30th October, 2012, 08:10 PM
another one bites the dust

shame really just looking through the posts were any deleted??

seemed to get a bit OTT over nothing

Bulld0g
30th October, 2012, 08:12 PM
No m8, no posts were deleted, i just think it was the time of the month for him and he realized he really does bleed red lol

wongers
30th October, 2012, 08:23 PM
ha ha finally saw him in his true colours lol

Wolfpack
31st October, 2012, 02:06 AM
I never understand why people take things so serious. No matter what team you support if you give you should take. It's only some clean fun. I'm not going to whip out an AK47 cause some one made a comment about Liverpool FC. Remember we all can get along no matter how much we disagree. I feel you should give Fellianis Wig another chance cause he is the only Everton fan here.

spondulick
31st October, 2012, 04:33 AM
thats strange wolfie,i always thought there was two of you.lol

wortho
3rd November, 2012, 03:42 PM
I never understand why people take things so serious. No matter what team you support if you give you should take. It's only some clean fun. I'm not going to whip out an AK47 cause some one made a comment about Liverpool FC. Remember we all can get along no matter how much we disagree. I feel you should give Fellianis Wig another chance cause he is the only Everton fan here.
im 1 to few others as well on here just havnt been in the sports forum much

j.efc
4th November, 2012, 07:42 PM
wortho thers plenty of blues on here m8, TAKE NO NOTICE TO THE YANK, he,s clueless about footi but he no,s a lot about SOCCER:ahhhhh:

zee24
8th November, 2012, 10:26 PM
Philip Neville Signed Picture With Letter Of Authencity From Everton | eBay (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290809854052)

Philip Neville Signed Picture With Letter Of Authencity From Everton FC

All money raised will go to Anne Williams who lost her son Kevin at hillsborough and has fought for 23 years for the truth and justice.

Anne is now ill with cancer so please dig deep

Everton FC donated this picture of the Everton captain and it comes with a letter of authenticity.

j.efc
25th November, 2012, 03:27 PM
well another piss poor performance from the blues, cant beleave moyes moaning about the free kick leading to norwichs goal, he should have a look at himself for not making changes in the second half,if everyone in the ground could see us fading in the 2nd half why couldnt he, looks like are good start has well an truly fizzled out:beheaded:

southpaw
26th November, 2012, 10:53 AM
cant believe how nervous we have become, tim howard is awful of late , heitinga is another one who seems to be struggling this season , whats happened to jelavic , last season his 2nd touch was a celebration , he just aint the same player . hopefully have gibbo back soon and a new face or 2 in jan and keep hold of the quality what we got

The baggies are flying, and if we were a bit more ruthless could well be sitting were they are now. probably go and beat arsenal this week then drop points to "lesser" teams

zee24
27th November, 2012, 12:45 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8qe9H8CIAAlCqr.jpg:large

andy1967
26th February, 2013, 10:46 PM
Well done Everton beating Oldham, you outplayed them tonight, like it should be done. ;)

wongers
11th March, 2013, 09:04 PM
after the success of the half season tickets everton f.c. have announced a half match day ticket so you can watch the first half and then go home :laugh::laugh:

andy1967
11th March, 2013, 10:35 PM
Oh look LFC are the same on points as Everton, first time this season and they try and mock them for their match on Sat.

Bulld0g
11th March, 2013, 10:37 PM
No one was trying at all m8. We just did lol

BTW you do know it was a cup game and not a league game don't you.

andy1967
11th March, 2013, 10:48 PM
Yeah I know they beat the team that knocked your lot out, the job yous couldn't do ;)

Bulld0g
11th March, 2013, 10:53 PM
So why mention the league positions when they got knocked out of the cup :hmmmm:

andy1967
11th March, 2013, 10:59 PM
Because you lot haven't bother all season until you got level on points and knowing who they have to play next :stupid:

Bulld0g
11th March, 2013, 11:01 PM
They were in the cup until Saturday so it was a bit pointless giving them shit when they were still in it. You worry me sometimes m8 i'm convinced your a butty short of a picnic lol

andy1967
11th March, 2013, 11:08 PM
They were in the cup until Saturday so it was a bit pointless giving them shit when they were still in it. You worry me sometimes m8 i'm convinced your a butty short of a picnic lol

How could LFC give them stick when Everton knocked the team that you couldn't beat. Like I said you was only in here mocking Everton because off the League position yous got the weekend.

Think i'm better giving you the picnic back to you BD lol

Bulld0g
11th March, 2013, 11:14 PM
I'm sorry mate i didn't realise you were a big fan lol

andy1967
11th March, 2013, 11:18 PM
after the success of the half season tickets everton f.c. have announced a half match day ticket so you can watch the first half and then go home :laugh::laugh:

Bd while you sit and eat your picnic, read above m8 :roflmao:

Bulld0g
11th March, 2013, 11:22 PM
Yea and what? The ground half emptied after the third goal went in so the jokes go around. Is it only Liverpool that give stick to their city rivals when they lose? You wouldn't dream of doing anything like that would you :boring:

maca
11th March, 2013, 11:28 PM
More in here than the shitpit it's self ....

Bulld0g
11th March, 2013, 11:29 PM
Now now maca you know will upset andy blueboy with jokes like that lol

maca
11th March, 2013, 11:32 PM
looks like he's left early :roflmao:

andy1967
11th March, 2013, 11:33 PM
Here we go, Bd maca oh shady will be in here next, bullies :p

Bulld0g
11th March, 2013, 11:34 PM
Shady is like you andy, he's a big fan of the sock robbers.

wongers
12th March, 2013, 08:26 PM
put that in as a piss take for the blues because its there thread and not even thinking about league position never thought for a minute a manc would take up the gauntlet for them then realised who it is and should have known O.M.G. what a plonker :laugh::stupid::roflmao:

wongers
12th March, 2013, 08:29 PM
see everton went 4-4-2 with ten minutes to go on saturday 4 in the park end, 4 in the glawdys street and 2 in the bullens road :laugh: (sorry andy)

wongers
12th March, 2013, 08:31 PM
no sex for evertonians this week i'm afraid they can't manage to get a semi on at the moment (sorry andy):laugh:

wongers
12th March, 2013, 08:38 PM
talking about half season tickets maybe people with half a brain are allowed to purchase them ,in that case ,step forward andy,

gc1966
14th March, 2013, 05:01 PM
now that we have not won a single trophy during the tenure of the last three popes we would appreciate it if you would now refer to everton as the papals club

andy1967
17th March, 2013, 05:51 PM
:devil:Nice win yesterday, 3 points great for you's and 3 point taken from Citeh :cheers:

j.efc
17th March, 2013, 09:33 PM
nice performance to go with the win, still cant get my head around how we played so shite last week an then this performance, back above the shite anyway, andy are you a closet blue on the sly:wink:

Bulld0g
17th March, 2013, 09:35 PM
Yea he is, without a doubt m8 :top:

j.efc
17th March, 2013, 09:38 PM
think we've got a few on here bd mate yourself included:ciao:

Bulld0g
17th March, 2013, 09:38 PM
:eek: wash your mouth out j

j.efc
17th March, 2013, 09:42 PM
i no you've got a soft spot for us mate theres no shame in that:rolleyes:

Bulld0g
17th March, 2013, 09:43 PM
I haven't and there is :afraid:

andy1967
17th March, 2013, 10:25 PM
nice performance to go with the win, still cant get my head around how we played so shite last week an then this performance, back above the shite anyway, andy are you a closet blue on the sly:wink:

I don't mind your team m8, great manager Moyes, with more money to spend he would off won more. I hope you make 4th or 5th in the table this season. ;)

Bulld0g
18th March, 2013, 11:20 AM
I don't mind your team m8, great manager Moyes, with more money to spend he would off won more. I hope you make 4th or 5th in the table this season. ;)

:roflmao: you never fail to amuse us with your lack of knowledge about the game do you andy :roflmao: "great manager" "would have won more" He's never ever won a single trophy but i suppose that does make him a "great" manager :banghead:

j.efc
18th March, 2013, 08:30 PM
is it your time of the month bd mate; moyes as done a boss job with the finances he;s had, ie having to sell best players to sign others an always strugglin to get money out off kenshite, before he came we were fightin relegation nearly every season now were fightin at the right end of the table so ill have to agree with andy an bd anymore slaggin us off your gettin banned from are page mate :viking:

Bulld0g
18th March, 2013, 08:33 PM
lol come on m8 regardless of what job he's doing he hasn't won anything. So great managers are potless ones now lol

southpaw
18th March, 2013, 10:01 PM
:roflmao: you never fail to amuse us with your lack of knowledge about the game do you andy :roflmao: "great manager" "would have won more" He's never ever won a single trophy but i suppose that does make him a "great" manager :banghead:

does that make suarez average, cos he hasn't won the champions league, ????

Bulld0g
18th March, 2013, 10:05 PM
lol is that the best defence of your manager you can muster? So you agree with andy, he's a great manager?

andy1967
18th March, 2013, 10:08 PM
So in your theory bd, rodgers is a cr@p manager whos won nothing, spent loads but gotten nowhere.

Bulld0g
18th March, 2013, 10:09 PM
So in your theory bd, rodgers is a cr@p manager whos won nothing, spent loads but gotten nowhere.

Yea i would agree with you there m8 even though he's in his first full season compared to David the greats 10th lol

southpaw
19th March, 2013, 08:54 AM
is that the best defence of your manager you can muster? So you agree with andy, he's a great manager?

typical rs , avoids the question, lol

Bulld0g
19th March, 2013, 11:25 AM
They're two different things and cannot be compared as you well know. Suarez is not a manager although I think if he was he would have won something in 11 years.

I think moyes is doing a good job there and he is a good manager but come on a great manager lol

BTW answer the question in post #140

gc1966
19th March, 2013, 11:36 AM
we appear to be splitting hairs on this one guys

good manager,great manager,to be where we are with the money available is a good/great achievement dependent on your outlook.

thered
19th March, 2013, 12:59 PM
we appear to be splitting hairs on this one guys

good manager,great manager,to be where we are with the money available is a good/great achievement dependent on your outlook.

done a great job moyes on very limited funds

overall spent since PL started

Magazine: REVEALED: The biggest spenders in Premier League history | Radio talkSPORT (http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine/features/130204/revealed-biggest-spenders-premier-league-history-190785)

last ten years

Which Premier League Club Is The Biggest Spender In The Last Decade? | EPL Talk – Independent voice for EPL soccer fans since 2005 (http://epltalk.com/2012/09/05/which-premier-league-club-is-the-biggest-spender-in-the-last-decade/)

total net spend last 5 years

The staggering disparities of the Premier League Top 10 by Net Spend (http://hereisthecity.com/2012/03/29/the-staggering-disparities-of-the-premier-league-top-10-by-net-s/)

total net spend last 10 years

Arsenal win the Premier League for the 7th time in 10 years | Arsenal Arsenal (http://arsenalarsenal.wordpress.com/2012/06/06/arsenal-win-the-premier-league-for-the-7th-time-in-10-years/)

Average

Everton ?4m net per season

UTD ?17.2m Net

Liverpool ?20.07m Net

then spurs at ?23m net

and massive jumps to city and chelsea at over ?50m

According to money spent Moyes should finish below mid table every season so any season in the top 6 is a great achievement

so IMO does a great job as does wenger who hasnt won anything either for 9 years by next season

Bulld0g
19th March, 2013, 08:25 PM
done a great job moyes on very limited funds

overall spent since PL started

Magazine: REVEALED: The biggest spenders in Premier League history | Radio talkSPORT (http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine/features/130204/revealed-biggest-spenders-premier-league-history-190785)

last ten years

Which Premier League Club Is The Biggest Spender In The Last Decade? | EPL Talk ? Independent voice for EPL soccer fans since 2005 (http://epltalk.com/2012/09/05/which-premier-league-club-is-the-biggest-spender-in-the-last-decade/)

total net spend last 5 years

The staggering disparities of the Premier League Top 10 by Net Spend (http://hereisthecity.com/2012/03/29/the-staggering-disparities-of-the-premier-league-top-10-by-net-s/)

total net spend last 10 years

Arsenal win the Premier League for the 7th time in 10 years | Arsenal Arsenal (http://arsenalarsenal.wordpress.com/2012/06/06/arsenal-win-the-premier-league-for-the-7th-time-in-10-years/)

Average

Everton ?4m net per season

UTD ?17.2m Net

Liverpool ?20.07m Net

then spurs at ?23m net

and massive jumps to city and chelsea at over ?50m

According to money spent Moyes should finish below mid table every season so any season in the top 6 is a great achievement

so IMO does a great job as does wenger who hasnt won anything either for 9 years by next season

And there's a difference between doing a great job and and being a great manager.
TBH i hope he does leave at the end of the season because it will be difficult for the shite to replace him, who will come in, in his place? Warnock, Pullis or someone similar.
Listening to the radio phone on match days there are plenty who think he's gone as far as he can go and they need someone else to take them to the next level lol Unless the club is sold and there is lots of money available that isn't going to happen.

zee24
19th March, 2013, 10:11 PM
Maybe next Chavski manager????????

ITS A SCAM !
19th March, 2013, 11:25 PM
who will come in, in his place? Warnock, Pulis or someone similar.

They can have Pulis, I don't think he will help you. His methods were good, but the rest of the EPL have got wise to his style of play, and we are now struggling. Although I would love a straight swap for Moyes at Stoke.

thered
19th March, 2013, 11:29 PM
And there's a difference between doing a great job and and being a great manager.
TBH i hope he does leave at the end of the season because it will be difficult for the shite to replace him, who will come in, in his place? Warnock, Pullis or someone similar.
Listening to the radio phone on match days there are plenty who think he's gone as far as he can go and they need someone else to take them to the next level lol Unless the club is sold and there is lots of money available that isn't going to happen.

I know what your saying but he does deserve a crack at a top level job, i wouldnt say chavski were bigger than everton, likes been mentioned although they just have more dosh and are a top tier side at the minute

fergies talked about moyes as utd manager but not for me until he proves his calibre elsewhere, it is different managing superstars and super budgets to managing teams not expected to win the major trophies, as mentioned pulis has done brilliant at stoke but could he move up?

good managers have been found out like this before but is it partly because they get so little time in the so called bigger teams too make a mark

i dont think the new fergie would get 3 1/2 year to win a trophy and i dont think a new arsenal manager will get 9 years trophyless either, the games moved on its win trophies or be sacked

Moyes is a bit stuck imo, he is at a big club but they lack the financial clout to go any higher, he needs either a rich owner to pop in to goodison or move elsewhere but until he actually proves he can do it on the big stage the bigger clubs will probably look elsewhere, hes in a catch 22 for me and his mark will only be made if someone is prepared to gamble on him

andy1967
19th March, 2013, 11:30 PM
They can have Pulis, I don't think he will help you. His methods were good, but the rest of the EPL have got wise to his style of play, and we are now struggling. Although I would love a straight swap for Moyes at Stoke.

I know him and all the others are in here the most, hard to believe they are LFC m8 :evil:

Bulld0g
19th March, 2013, 11:37 PM
Originally Posted by ITS A SCAM !

I know him and all the others are in here the most, hard to believe they are LFC m8 :evil:

Well that response just about sums you up :hmmmm:

thered
19th March, 2013, 11:52 PM

Be careful what you wish for pulis has done a great job imo and is basically now a victim of his own success

not many managers come up and stay up comfortably like he has time and time again. with respect to stoke they are not britains most glamerous side without cash daft billionaires buying everyone in sight, they will always find it hard to progress higher than 7th

comfortably staying up year on year imo is a huge achievement for Stoke City and after 20 odd years of not being in the top flight he should be applauded

What do supporters want from Stoke? Champions leagues? league titles?

be realistic only silly owners can buy them, so unless you get a shiek or russian oil barron in at the britannia staying in the epl is a great achievement

I understand that maybe the emotion has left a little if your not fighting for something it gets a bit pointless but lets not forget how far stoke has come

ITS A SCAM !
20th March, 2013, 07:37 AM
Be careful what you wish for pulis has done a great job imo and is basically now a victim of his own success

not many managers come up and stay up comfortably like he has time and time again. with respect to stoke they are not britains most glamerous side without cash daft billionaires buying everyone in sight, they will always find it hard to progress higher than 7th

comfortably staying up year on year imo is a huge achievement for Stoke City and after 20 odd years of not being in the top flight he should be applauded

What do supporters want from Stoke? Champions leagues? league titles?

be realistic only silly owners can buy them, so unless you get a shiek or russian oil barron in at the britannia staying in the epl is a great achievement

I understand that maybe the emotion has left a little if your not fighting for something it gets a bit pointless but lets not forget how far stoke has come

The football Stoke play is now boring. Personally I cannot see Pulis lasting another season. A new manager is needed who does not make silly mistakes like signing Owen and missing out on Ba because of a alleged dodgy knee. Also not letting pennant renew his contract will cost the club goals, he is the best right winger Stoke have IMO. Anyway sorry for hijacking this thread, I will go now.

gc1966
20th March, 2013, 08:51 AM
moyes will still be our manager next season,he is a manager that thrives on the budget he gets and the motivation and drive he instills in everton players.

I genuinely think if he was given a big pot of cash to spend at everton or anywhere else he managed he would be wary of who he spent their money on for fear of wasting it on big money stupid,panic buys

wongers
20th March, 2013, 07:50 PM

thats rich coming from you the D.K. troll what have you done with your brain have you swapped it for something :stupido3:

gc1966
21st March, 2013, 09:41 AM
thats rich coming from you the D.K. troll what have you done with your brain have you swapped it for something :stupido3:

we all jump through threads and take the pish out of each other,isn't the whole point of a community forum,or are you just trolling thered????

toffee1878
4th April, 2013, 03:25 PM
another bluenose here

thered
13th May, 2013, 12:17 AM
moyes will still be our manager next season

Doh :welcoming:

grizzuk
13th May, 2013, 02:22 AM
not seen anything over the years to suggest moyes will do the job for the mancs

gc1966
13th May, 2013, 02:33 PM
Doh :welcoming:

was waiting for somebody to pick up on that one,looking on the bright side tho we may get mancini next but I hear Brendan Rodgers is preparing his cv as after 12 months in charge at Liverpool he thinks he is ready to take on a bigger club

thered
13th May, 2013, 06:28 PM
was waiting for somebody to pick up on that one,looking on the bright side tho we may get mancini next but I hear Brendan Rodgers is preparing his cv as after 12 months in charge at Liverpool he thinks he is ready to take on a bigger club

Might be after the Everton job then eh lol

andy1967
13th May, 2013, 08:49 PM

I've heard Rafa has sent his CV in, local to his house and family still staying there.

maca
13th May, 2013, 08:54 PM
Who told you that ?

andy1967
13th May, 2013, 09:37 PM
Who told you that ?

Can't tell you that lol He's already said he wants to stay and work in England and not moving house, so if Roman sacks him where else is there work for him

maca
13th May, 2013, 09:42 PM
In other words bollox then ..

andy1967
13th May, 2013, 09:50 PM
So where is his next job, the championship, I'd say he's to good to go down there, and which other clubs in the Prem are looking for a new manager

maca
13th May, 2013, 09:51 PM
Manchester united after 5 weeks of next season :roflmao:

Bulld0g
13th May, 2013, 09:52 PM
PSG maybe :dontknow:

andy1967
13th May, 2013, 10:10 PM
I have heard him say on TV he wants a job in England if CFC sack him. So where in England are they looking for a manager, City might sack Mancini and loads reporting Pellegrini.

maca
13th May, 2013, 10:14 PM
This really should be who is the next everton boss ..

andy1967
13th May, 2013, 10:20 PM
This really should be who is the next everton boss .. Rafa :hmmmm2:

maca
13th May, 2013, 10:21 PM
ok must be him then you said it..

thered
13th May, 2013, 11:08 PM
Who told you that ?

Rafael Benitez's House (Bing Maps) - Virtual Globetrotting (http://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/rafael-benitezs-house/view/?service=1)

southpaw
14th May, 2013, 07:23 AM
Mate of mine who's arl fella is connected with the club reckons utd made an agreement in Jan to buy fellaini, left him at us for our push at c-l places this season, and a deal is already done to take him at end of season , :mad:

thered
14th May, 2013, 09:05 AM
Mate of mine who's arl fella is connected with the club reckons utd made an agreement in Jan to buy fellaini, left him at us for our push at c-l places this season, and a deal is already done to take him at end of season , :mad:

tbh i think he has been poor second half of season when i have watched everton, he doesnt seem to be involved as he has been last couple of seasons

gc1966
14th May, 2013, 02:39 PM
who ever we get they will be welcomed and backed by the fans and board alike,no chance of us going through 3 managers in three seasons like some clubs I could mention,the peoples club is not a sacking club

southpaw
14th May, 2013, 02:52 PM
tbh i think he has been poor second half of season when i have watched everton, he doesnt seem to be involved as he has been last couple of seasons yeh he was on fire first half of season, wouldn't go as far as to say poor 2nd half , on his day the lad is untouchable, still puzzles me how he seems to be the only player in prem who managers to use his chest a dozen times a game whilst still retaining control and possession , ball seems to stick to him , guess the opposition are a bit weary of getting an elbow tho lol (needs to sort his temper out and cut out the elbowing). think he will be awesome at utd with better players around him (hopefully not bainsey tho )

maca
14th May, 2013, 09:04 PM
who ever we get they will be welcomed and backed by the fans and board alike,no chance of us going through 3 managers in three seasons like some clubs I could mention,the peoples club is not a sacking club

Obsessed.................................

thered
14th May, 2013, 09:36 PM
yeh he was on fire first half of season, wouldn't go as far as to say poor 2nd half , on his day the lad is untouchable, still puzzles me how he seems to be the only player in prem who managers to use his chest a dozen times a game whilst still retaining control and possession , ball seems to stick to him , guess the opposition are a bit weary of getting an elbow tho lol (needs to sort his temper out and cut out the elbowing). think he will be awesome at utd with better players around him (hopefully not bainsey tho )

I think he has been superstar at everton last few seasons and was my top pick if we could get someone in it was him, i have cooled a little on him although i still would be happy with him and 1 more midfielder (fabregas maybe) to go with zaha. Rooney and Nani can both go imo

Baines great player tbh i wanted him when he was at wigan, but he is similar age to evra and i dont think its worth the outlay if he was 24 then yes but i think its too much, evra is although slowing up still a good player

gc1966
15th May, 2013, 02:28 PM

Obsessed.................................

nah m8,just showing support for the club and their decisions,heres hoping the next manager stays 11 years and builds on the base that moyes has initiated after all,isn't that what real fans do?????

maca
15th May, 2013, 04:36 PM
Well if your happy with nothing so be it....

gc1966
15th May, 2013, 06:45 PM
Well if your happy with nothing so be it....

we are in good company

southpaw
10th July, 2013, 06:38 PM
anyone else excited by this kid we just borrowed from Barca, I know its only a loan deal but bob pulled a rabbit outa the hat with this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GJP33V8lHA&feature=c4-overview&playnext=1&list=TLE4kJ6Y0JJxk

gc1966
1st September, 2013, 09:33 AM
thought I had better put a post in here before we slide farther down the forum table.early days yet

southpaw
2nd September, 2013, 07:35 AM
thought I had better put a post in here before we slide farther down the forum table.early days yet

Cue the smart arse witty brigade with there "just like the league" comments

gc1966
2nd September, 2013, 02:56 PM
Cue the smart arse witty brigade with there "just like the league" comments

to be fair,i do see us being lucky to finish in the top ten this season

thered
3rd September, 2013, 08:04 PM
I think you will do ok you may not be as high as last season but i think you wont be far off, i think you have a good manager in martinez

and after a bumper pay deal on Fellaini

You got a striker that was badly needed in Lukaku and 2 midfielders and change from Fellaini to get barry and mcarthy

Good business i thought

gc1966
4th September, 2013, 03:55 PM
gareth barry good business???????? nah, just about worth half what we gave for him

southpaw
5th September, 2013, 07:55 AM
bit harsh Gc, it wasn't long ago clubs were clambering over each other for his sig, think he`s only 32 so few more years left yet, and with Gibson becoming the modern day Darren anderton (think that was his name, sick-note boy from the spuds???) he has a wealth of experience so good for the young lads to work with, and you can bet ya mortgage he aint getting man-shiteh wages of 120k from billy. personally think the board did well this window for once, snagged an extra 8m out the fella deal (m-u paid 4 million over his release and fella forfeited his loyalty 4m by handing in t-request), 6m for big vic was good business ,although I think there is a good player in him somewere if somebody can get it out of him and the Chelsea lad for 12months was a shrewd move as that lad will score goals, not seen enough of Mcarthy so will reserve judgement,

gc1966
5th September, 2013, 03:52 PM
harsh,time will prove me right or wrong,saw nothing of any note whilst he was at city and lets just see how the season pans out,the Chelsea kid will be an excellent addition and so will vic.the extra cash made from fellaini will be lost down the back of big bills sofa cos he will still claim he is skint.

southpaw
5th September, 2013, 04:20 PM
yeh, with ya there on the bill bit, money will disappear as per usual, but hats off to him this window, he has done well and came out bout 6m up, btw, we didn't buy vic, we sold him :top:

gc1966
6th September, 2013, 03:40 PM
I know we did,should read what I post before hitting reply button,have a better idea of where we are by the end of this month,apart from Chelsea I expect us to pick up some good points from the other 3 games.

southpaw
7th September, 2013, 12:45 PM
the Chelsea kid will be an excellent addition and so will vic.
I know we did,should read what I post before hitting reply button,:eviltongue::eviltongue:

yeh we deffo need that 1st win mate, once that comes we will be fine and start picking up, hopefully tie bainsey down to a longer deal to keep the vultures away in jan

gc1966
15th September, 2013, 09:03 AM
well,i have to eat my words about barry if he continues in that vein,cool,solid on the ball and read the game excellently,young barkley was played out of position for me but did well,chelsea were poor and for all their pressure never really worried us.let's hope we kick on from here.

mols0n
18th September, 2013, 12:13 PM
Great win against Chelski,and Barry i think has been a great bit of business. I do think our squad now has some strength in depth for once. COYB

southpaw
21st September, 2013, 09:49 PM
Yeh, another good win today, Barry settling in nicely, nice to see options on the bench too, think lukaku looking a smart bit of business, changed the game when he came on, unbeaten in the league, by others standards that makes us title contenders lol

southpaw
16th April, 2014, 03:05 PM
Pi$$ed off with crying managers moaning about the loan system, it's optional to every team and every epl club uses it in one form or another, seems like if your mid table and not really affecting the juicy end of the league then it goes un noticed, however dare to break up the monopoly of the media darlings and your basically cheating, some clubs can't afford 30m players so loans are a tool to make us more competitive, if it makes the league more even then happy days,
If we do pull it off and get top 4 in his 1st season, it will be an awesome achievement for RM, and a bigger points haul than DM ever managed is a great start at a new club. if we can improve as much as lfc did in his 2nd season then it's gonna be like the eighties all over again ,
COYB!

southpaw
17th April, 2014, 05:02 AM
Ytf did I bump this thread, it was all going swimmingly there :banghead: