PDA

View Full Version : Autocom functions

electromech
21st August, 2012, 08:28 PM
Good day all at DK my Autocom has arrived and I have used it on a few cars (Euro only) and what I can see so far is it is more for someone doing this as hobby it is really weak with few functions and no "special features".....am I doing sometime wrong or is it just a toy compared to my Launch and Autoboss??? I have enquired by the local rep for Autocom and he told me for what I do Autocom will never hold up I think he was trying to tell me in a nice way that it is shite.....I have bought alot of tools but this one is the first that makes me feel as if I wasted money...really dissapointed!!!!!!

jebo
21st August, 2012, 11:05 PM
Good day all at DK my Autocom has arrived and I have used it on a few cars (Euro only) and what I can see so far is it is more for someone doing this as hobby it is really weak with few functions and no "special features".....am I doing sometime wrong or is it just a toy compared to my Launch and Autoboss??? I have enquired by the local rep for Autocom and he told me for what I do Autocom will never hold up I think he was trying to tell me in a nice way that it is shite.....I have bought alot of tools but this one is the first that makes me feel as if I wasted money...really dissapointed!!!!!!

Hi,
Is it original?
I have a clone one coming, so if yours is original, then mine would be more s:afraid::afraid:t!

electromech
22nd August, 2012, 07:10 AM
It is a clone as I was looking into buying original but seller told me it wont work for my applications so thought I would first give the clone a run for its money before taking the plunge with original

jebo
22nd August, 2012, 07:17 AM
It is a clone as I was looking into buying original but seller told me it wont work for my applications so thought I would first give the clone a run for its money before taking the plunge with original

well, i have read a lot of threads here in DK about clone autocom, and i think many are satisfied with it.
edit: check this- http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f152/looking-korean-cars-obd-tool-287288/

i am expecting just one thing why i bought it.
i need it just for doing injectors coding for my korean cars clients. (and i hope it works!)

jebo
31st August, 2012, 12:29 AM
finally got my autocom.
got what i am expecting. (coding korean cars injector)
fairly good tool for its price.

electromech
31st August, 2012, 06:50 PM
Its Ok still stands no chance against my Launch......ALL HAIL LAUNCH!!!!

jebo
31st August, 2012, 10:55 PM
Yup, 100% agree!!!:bounce:
Even my maxidas708 can't level with my x431master.

d.zio
1st September, 2012, 04:52 PM
so launch is better than autocom???has many more functions launch?i have one autocom clone is, 100% working and i have it for daily use...i do diagnosis to 20 cars every day and it never failed for me......only to french cars i use my multidiag for special function.....you know better about launch and i need your opinion......

mtechno
1st September, 2012, 05:09 PM
Does anyone know if autocom is the same as delphi because delphi has been highly rated by some people & when I took interest in purchasing it, I was told by someone else autocom is the samesoftware. One other point I would like to ask is I noticed autocoms being sold on ebay some are cdp others are not, is this the reason for difference & advanced funtions does anyone know where I might find a list of autocoms abilities & functionallity for different vehicles?