PDA

View Full Version : Apple TV jailbreak

Scottyboi
22nd August, 2012, 07:33 PM
I was speaking to my mate today and he was saying that if you jailbreak the apple tv you can get sky sports for free and Netflix for free, is this correct? And what else do you benefit from when jail breaking?

Simba92
22nd August, 2012, 08:09 PM
not exactly skysports but you can get streams of football games as you can on a pc. And not free netflix but you can stream using 1channel.

So these will be of lower quality than sky and netflix.But theyre okay.

stevieboy10
23rd August, 2012, 03:44 PM
I was speaking to my mate today and he was saying that if you jailbreak the apple tv you can get sky sports for free and Netflix for free, is this correct? And what else do you benefit from when jail breaking?

yes u can get sky sports 1,2,3,4 ss news, espn, espn america, chelsea tv etc. but netflix no, dnt knw why anyone would bother with it or love film both show the same crap for months on end. after jailbreaking theres addons that surpass netflix and love film with thousands upon thousands of tv shows, music videos and movies. all available in 720p HD too.

Scottyboi
23rd August, 2012, 08:51 PM
Cheers for the replys guys. Iv spent the last few hrs trying to jailbreak it, only to realise that iv got an atv3 and this can't be jail broken yet :laugh:

cactikid
23rd August, 2012, 10:11 PM
you tube has plenty of amendments to use on the atv2 model.