PDA

View Full Version : dm500c

mdt
7th February, 2009, 05:12 PM
looking to buy a dm500c from a company called ubattery.co.uk for 65 quid. this seems pretty cheap! has anybody had any dealings with this firm? thanks in advance. p.s. if i have breeched a rule by mentioning a company i apologise.

ozshea
7th February, 2009, 06:06 PM
i never had any dealings with that particular company, i deal with dvbseller never had a problem with them and i think you'll find a lot of people will say the same,there 500c is priced at 47.50 sterling excluding postage, i couldnt tell you what postage will be im in ireland the last one i purchased from them cost around 80 euro delivered and i had it within a week, i would recommend dvb seller myself.

akyboo
8th February, 2009, 12:36 PM
purchase the open media box off dvb shop has the cable and sat its the same as 500c and 500s but you have the satelite included as well so its a new toy to play with

smoggie
16th February, 2009, 10:58 PM
looking to buy a dm500c from a company called ubattery.co.uk for 65 quid. this seems pretty cheap! has anybody had any dealings with this firm? thanks in advance. p.s. if i have breeched a rule by mentioning a company i apologise.

please send a link please fro us all to view

westkill
16th February, 2009, 11:01 PM
http://www.ubattery.co.uk/dreambox-500c-dreambox-500c-cable-receiver-p-334.html?zenid=pebq584engo44903algpdk4t24

habib79
16th February, 2009, 11:17 PM
hi all, i just got a dm500c as i present, its new in box, so i d like to know what i got to do to use it, i have no idea how it works,
can anyone help me to get started, thx

dreadfand
17th February, 2009, 01:02 AM
you shouldn't hijack someone elses thread start your own.........

but you'll need a null modem cable and a crossover cable (if you haven't got a router) it looks just like a standard ethernet cable.

then youll need to flash your box with a image using the null modem cable. from there you can watch fta channels but if you want the premium channels youll need to put the keys and roms files found floating around here onto your box using ftp and the crossover cable/router.

obviously this is just a quick overview the stickies (IN RED) are guides that will talk you through it step by step.

Dreadfand