PDA

View Full Version : john deere auto power quad v-max

patrick125
26th August, 2012, 07:52 PM
hello

her are many good people they are good about Tuning.
can i make the V-MAX from a John deere 6920S Premium Plus,
he had yet a 50KM/h can i do enhance to 60 KM/h.

have here any one a idea

patrick125
26th August, 2012, 09:19 PM
i have found this software,
John Deere PayLoad (PLD) File Encryptor Decryptor Editor | Truck Diagnostic Solutions (http://specdiag.com/john-deere-pld-file-editor.html)
have any one a idea how they have the read out the file from the ecu.

jr2185
27th August, 2012, 02:41 AM
The payloads are downloaded from John Deere. Then that program converts them to and from a text document.

patrick125
27th August, 2012, 12:46 PM
The payloads are downloaded from John Deere. Then that program converts them to and from a text document.

Thanky you for your answer,

with which software are they downloading the payloads and from where, from the Engine or from the transmission,

Thank you

jr2185
27th August, 2012, 05:53 PM
I'm not sure I can help you with what your trying to do. That payload editor may work but I have never used it. We work on John Deere industrial engines only, not ag. I download the payloads from Deere's custom performance website and program the Ecus with Service Advisor.

patrick125
27th August, 2012, 11:18 PM
I'm not sure I can help you with what your trying to do. That payload editor may work but I have never used it. We work on John Deere industrial engines only, not ag. I download the payloads from Deere's custom performance website and program the Ecus with Service Advisor.

have you a payload file, because i want to see a file, maybe i can see anything in the file with a hex editor or so on.

thank?s

jr2185
28th August, 2012, 02:25 AM
This is a payload for a 6068 engine. I don't think opening it with a hex editor will work... I believe it's encrypted.

jr2185
28th August, 2012, 02:30 AM
I found these in another forum. I guess someone has the payload editor.

patrick125
28th August, 2012, 07:21 PM
I found these in another forum. I guess someone has the payload editor.

Thank you,

have you any idea what i can edit the speed from the transmisson, i think the pld would be from the transmission.

jr2185
28th August, 2012, 11:18 PM
Thank you,

have you any idea what i can edit the speed from the transmisson, i think the pld would be from the transmission.
Yeah probably the transmission. Do you have a picture of the transmission controller? Or transmission model or serial number that might be on a sticker on the controller. You may be able to read it via bdm but I wouldn't know what to change.

patrick125
29th August, 2012, 06:00 AM
Yeah probably the transmission. Do you have a picture of the transmission controller? Or transmission model or serial number that might be on a sticker on the controller. You may be able to read it via bdm but I wouldn't know what to change.

i would see if i can find the transmission controler, and then we can see what controller this is.