PDA

View Full Version : Champions league

DOUGALMCD
29th August, 2012, 09:52 PM
Congratulations to Celtic for taking care of swedish champions and good luck in the draw.

AgentD
29th August, 2012, 10:28 PM
Not only good for Celtic but good for Scottish football.

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u477/dubbuddub/VictorWanyama.jpg

Fantastic atmosphere tonight, just can't beat european nights at Celtic Park.

southpaw83
29th August, 2012, 11:50 PM
It's good to be back, just hope the draw is kind to us.

The pots are stuffed with immense teams all over - its feasible the champs of England, Spain, Italy and Germany could all be in the same group!

zee24
30th August, 2012, 12:21 AM
Good luck Celtic!!

skegsagypsy
30th August, 2012, 07:51 AM
That was as good an atmosphere at Celtic Park as I have ever witnessed, amazing fans.

http://i2.dailyrecord.co.uk/incoming/article1287490.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Neil+Lennon.jpg

skegsagypsy
30th August, 2012, 07:54 AM
Hands up too, was never a fan of Sammy or Kelvin Wilson, both played out of their skins last nigh and I'm delighted to say they proved me wrong.

skegsagypsy
30th August, 2012, 05:41 PM
Barca
Benfica
Spartak Moscow
Celtic

Fantastic group some super nights ahead for the Hoops

DOUGALMCD
30th August, 2012, 05:47 PM
Looking forward to it and we won't have to travel that far when we make it to the final either. lol

skegsagypsy
30th August, 2012, 06:00 PM
In all fairness I think we can do well in the group apart from Barca we should have a chance with a few new recruits in place.

Hoppy01
30th August, 2012, 11:05 PM
Barca
Benfica
Spartak Moscow
Celtic

Fantastic group some super nights ahead for the Hoops

A think its a brilliant draw for Celtic and a don't mean that in a negative way at all!
Wtf have Celtic got to loose by having a go and a wouldn't want to be in the opposition side facing a capacity Parkhead crowd, what a boost for Scottish Fitba..

johnboy1974
31st August, 2012, 02:51 PM
A cracking draw for the hoops with Barcelona coming to town, isn't that what it's all about. Mr mgeady must be having mixed emotions too.

southpaw83
31st August, 2012, 03:00 PM
It's a very boring draw with regards to fans who regularly travel abroad (i.e me before my son was born) as we've played them all before.

But who can argue with Barca again, just hope we don't get pumped too badly by them.

Benfica have lost a few players and maybe others today so that's good

We'll probably split a win each with spartak like Shakhtar

DOUGALMCD
1st September, 2012, 10:36 AM
The importance of winning your home games cannot be stressed enough. The ability that Celtic have to concede a goal within the first five minutes in european games also has to stop. You don't have to be great you have to concentrate on the job in hand and get a little good luck.