PDA

View Full Version : cant wait!!!

dazza78
12th May, 2008, 11:23 AM
just deen this i personnally cant wait as i think its the best boxing game out there

Mike Tyson Ready for Fight Night Round 4
EA steps back into the ring in hopes of scoring a knockout.

May 7, 2008
By Hilary Goldstein
Courtesy of
Print EA revolutionized boxing games with Fight Night. Not wanting to let a good thing rest for too long, EA is stepping back into the ring, announcing Fight Night Round 4 for PS3 and Xbox 360. Though Round 4 won't be hitting store shelves until 2009, EA is starting the hype train early.

"The EA Sports Fight Night franchise has always been synonymous with quality and innovation that raised the bar for the sports videogame genre," said Kevin Wilkinson, Executive Producer, EA Sports. "EA Sports Fight Night Round 3 was a platform defining game as the industry transitioned to next generation consoles. EA Sports Fight Night Round 4 will change how boxing games are played and measured in the future."

Developed by EA Canada, Fight Night Round 4 promises that "no fight will be the same." Along with adding more fighting styles, Round 4 features a new physics-based animation system that allows for more realistic-looking missed punches, glancing blows and jaw-rocking knockouts. The game engine is being completely re-written to allow for greater boxer diversity and "rough and tumble" inside fighting.

The full list of boxers has not been released, but a few names have been revealed. Muhammad Ali is back again and will be able to enter the ring with Sugar Ray Leonard, Lennox Lewis and "Iron" Mike Tyson, among others. You read that right -- Mike "That is a Tattoo on My Face" Tyson is making his return to videogames. Hallelujah.

?2008-05-07, IGN Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved

thanks
dazza
:boxing: