PDA

View Full Version : lg renior sim free

nenene
8th February, 2009, 10:57 PM
does anyone no how to make it sim free
thanks nenene

caveman_nige
10th February, 2009, 06:55 PM
Well, you really do not want to get involved in a firmware flash otherwise you have had it done by the bloke at your local market for a tenner...

Last time i needed to do this i just searched on 'sim card unlock' in a well known internet auction site.

You can make your search even more specific of course by searching 'sim card unlock lg'

Use one these wafers along side any sim you wish to use in the phone and it will work, well it did for me when i give my mum my old phones... This method is cheap and will not ~~~~ up your phone.. You can then either sell on the phone as 'any network' or keep the wafer to use on your next stolen phone... lol

nenene
10th February, 2009, 09:24 PM
Well, you really do not want to get involved in a firmware flash otherwise you have had it done by the bloke at your local market for a tenner...

Last time i needed to do this i just searched on 'sim card unlock' in a well known internet auction site.

You can make your search even more specific of course by searching 'sim card unlock lg'

Use one these wafers along side any sim you wish to use in the phone and it will work, well it did for me when i give my mum my old phones... This method is cheap and will not ~~~~ up your phone.. You can then either sell on the phone as 'any network' or keep the wafer to use on your next stolen phone... lol

thanks for that