PDA

View Full Version : Poll for uno and ultimo

DOUGALMCD
1st September, 2012, 11:34 AM
Who would like to see the uno and the ultimo integrated to the vu section. I would for one.

RuberDuck
1st September, 2012, 03:31 PM
It should have been done months ago same as the xtrend section should have been organized months ago.

PremierD
1st September, 2012, 03:33 PM
Then .. put your suggestions in the Suggestion box mate, for due considerstion ....

benny/9
1st September, 2012, 04:57 PM
i think i read that DOUGALMCD did
posted there and he was told run a
poll to see if there was any interest.
my view is separate sections for models will
help members and keep all posts in one place

DOUGALMCD
3rd September, 2012, 09:12 AM
Grow a pair people does nobody have an opinion or do you all like to sit on your comfy fence? You don't have to own one to have an opinion but you may acquire one in future.

RuberDuck
3rd September, 2012, 09:43 AM
Grow a pair people does nobody have an opinion or do you all like to sit on your comfy fence? You don't have to own one to have an opinion but you may acquire one in future.

i dont see why people should vote or make polls etc.

This is a Vu receiver section, Vu have 4 current receivers. therfore there should be a section for each receiver. frankly i think it some thing the forum staff should be doing without us having to ask for it.

digicon
3rd September, 2012, 10:18 AM
It would be nice to have separate sections i agree, Should keep the posts nice and tidy relating to the different receivers.

Perhaps a Poll on who owns what receiver to find out if its viable enough for the Admin to create a new section, I have a feeling though that there is probably more Duo/Solo users than any of the others

dell_xps
3rd September, 2012, 04:28 PM
Tiz a bit of a mish mash, so yeah I would like to see a section for each receiver, I did a poll few months back for an original Vu section and a cloned Vu section, it got bombed out :-)

DOUGALMCD
4th September, 2012, 07:23 AM
I'm sure the forum staff are busy with other things as well but it would be a great help and most appreciated if they could find the time to sort the sections out.

belfastdaren
6th September, 2012, 07:39 AM
i just got an uno and would like a page if mods get a chance

blueflash234
6th September, 2012, 10:20 AM
:roflmao:
I'm sure the forum staff are busy with other things as well but it would be a great help and most appreciated if they could find the time to sort the sections out.
:roflmao:

it should be automatic when a receiver gets popular

DOUGALMCD
8th September, 2012, 12:54 PM
Who do I have to sleep with to get this done. lollollol

DOUGALMCD
11th September, 2012, 06:21 PM
I take it is still wait and see?

RuberDuck
11th September, 2012, 06:51 PM
I take it is still wait and see?

at this rate i recon we'll see a duo2 section before a uno / ultimo section.

manster
15th September, 2012, 02:39 PM
Seeing as I have just got an ultimo I think there should be !

DOUGALMCD
26th September, 2012, 08:27 AM
Report card says must do better. lol