PDA

View Full Version : cas3+diablo lite cam

stylus
9th February, 2009, 07:28 PM
:sheep:
Hi all been reading all about cas3+diablo lite just like to know is it worth it never done cam's or card's before. only technomate 1500ci patche's softcam's . the guy here is very good with his tutorial's b...y/9 it is the diablo lite with under world yes.. only been here couple of day's these guy's are good thank's for any info... is their list of chnnls or just sat's
hope this is ok..

benny/9
9th February, 2009, 07:45 PM
:sheep:
Hi all been reading all about cas3+diablo lite just like to know is it worth it never done cam's or card's before. only technomate 1500ci patche's softcam's . the guy here is very good with his tutorial's b...y/9 it is the diablo lite with under world yes.. only been here couple of day's these guy's are good thank's for any info... is their list of chnnls or just sat's
hope this is ok..
unless you have a linux box ie a dreambox and can get in on a card share the cam is a good addition and most technomate users have a diablo cam,the cam is very easy to program mate, and the diablo opens everything the patch opens plus the digialb chns on 16e. kabelkiosk chns on 9e and 8w and the canal+nordic chns on 1w and there are lots of chns mainly in english and if you have a HD sat box and tv there are lots of chns in HD the two main sats with the most good chns open for this cam are thor 1w and eutelsat 16e
i have posted tut's for other users that will give you all the info to get you started and dont for get you also need a cas 3 programmer to load the files the cam and cas3 is about ?130 and if you need more info etc just ask mate

.: JaCkPoT :.
9th February, 2009, 10:02 PM
if you have a HD sat box and tv there are lots of chns in HD the two main sats with the most good chns open for this cam are thor 1w and eutelsat 16e

i thought the HD ones wont open as the subbed cards are paired...

mister-t
9th February, 2009, 11:17 PM
hd channels open with diablo cam on thor

benny/9
10th February, 2009, 10:55 AM
i thought the HD ones wont open as the subbed cards are paired...
thats only the digialb HD chns mate
there are lots of great chns on thor
plus otherelsewhere and a lot are fta

jjjj1577
12th February, 2009, 12:53 AM
I have 14 HD chnls open with diablo on 1w. I use old FS Passion HD...great picture. Also have TM 1500 and diablo opens a lot of interesting CX stuff. well worth getting atm. You always take a chance on how long things will last in this hobby but you won't know until you try. The more you look into it the better it gets and there will always be something for you if you follow the forums like this one. All the guys are there to help you. Stay with it.