PDA

View Full Version : what keys do you want to re-use but cannot

indienick
4th September, 2012, 04:30 PM
hello DK,

it is hard to me to write this, and not seem like i am trying to sell product. but i will try. it will greatly benefit you

right now my company unlocks many keys for USA market, like chrysler and mitsubishi for example, but i think we have finished....only will unlock new ones when they are released.

now we want to do work for the market outside of USA.

does anyone have suggestion for keys to unlock in the market outside of USA?

we tried a peugeot PCF7941, it is not possible for this key, but it is unique. other keys, we will have success, i am sure. we are very good at unlocking keys now.

i look forward to see your suggestions.

thank you

whiskeyman
4th September, 2012, 04:35 PM
renault key cards
opel id46

theres 2

indienick
4th September, 2012, 05:02 PM
can you provide me some part numbers or links to some used ones somewhere?

thank you

myma7up
5th September, 2012, 03:11 PM
any TPX transponder IF u lock it :D

hee
6th September, 2012, 05:01 AM
Can you unlock LAND ROVER filp key.

i_shot_the_sheriff
6th September, 2012, 08:02 AM
Old Renault IR keys!

dontzapit
6th September, 2012, 09:45 AM
Old Renault IR keys!

unlock them? its a seperate transponder chip, just replace it. The infra red is reprogrammable, just write over the top of old data

i_shot_the_sheriff
6th September, 2012, 10:08 AM
Yeah thats what i meant!! Practically they are reusable
I've done many with carprog :)

indienick
6th September, 2012, 02:05 PM
Can you unlock LAND ROVER filp key.

yes sir, already can do. for USA market though.

what country? this key i am sure needs different one for each country.

drivesure
6th September, 2012, 08:46 PM
same key only diferent frequency - europe 433mhz. would be interested in this and chrysler remote keys as well. as well as bmw e90 smart keys - 868mhz with 7945 eeprom.

keysph
8th September, 2012, 07:30 AM
Most of remote keys that people want to re-use are ID46.
So we have the most wanted top:
- Peugeot/Citroen Flip keys
- Fiat
- Opel -Astra/Corsa (for Vectra I see Zed-Bull dose them)
- Renault Cards (that can already be done )

AutomotiveFreak
10th September, 2012, 10:54 PM
I had a basic stamp kit by parrallex (included rs232) or what ever the name 5 years ago as a gift. Logged the data to and from a old ad90 clone and made a simple program to run through all passwords on the stamp so I did not need a pc doing it (pic basic did it with 22 lines of code with no checking(it ran 3 times of fast without checking, a day and a half compaired to 3 to 5 days with checking added) for unlocked later fixed it so I would of known the original password) and change it to factory to see what was on them(DOES NOT WORK ON CRYPTO). Jeep chrysler keys suck that could be unlocked even for the old ones there is at least 12 different remote data besides. Also unlocked the mit raider kia and hyundai. You can make a simple cloner for 46 chips as long as the car does not make a different pass or crypto for each skim (ie jeep chrysler keys) keys that are reusable in different models of the same type of car uses the same pass/crypto can be run If the person who made the aftermarket software for the zedbull gave me the source code or worked with me we could add unlocking and cloning most 46 keys(ones that do not change crypto key/ password)and add key unlocking from dumps from skims and cas(buy used cas with keys and unlock them)(chryslers replace 7941 and add data for model of car you need) units and add the 4d cloning by using the silca data base)(add checking for if your 08+ ford keys are set to 80 bit or not so you can reuse them or clone them if 40 bit and so much more) Could also work on the firmware for the clones that remove the use of the card and so on. Have to get one of the new mini's the ad90 is maxed out on what it could do(more logging needs to be done on the zed-qx clone or if someone has the atmel dump to the ad90 had it back in the day computer crash lost it. Also adding g chip into new toyota is possible. Not trying to make people loss sales just trying to make it close to ND900 Auto Key Programmer. If we work together.

paul_12345
10th September, 2012, 11:06 PM
I had a basic stamp kit by parrallex (included rs232) or what ever the name 5 years ago as a gift. Logged the data to and from a old ad90 clone and made a simple program to run through all passwords on the stamp so I did not need a pc doing it (pic basic did it with 22 lines of code with no checking(it ran 3 times of fast without checking, a day and a half compaired to 3 to 5 days with checking added) for unlocked later fixed it so I would of known the original password) and change it to factory to see what was on them(DOES NOT WORK ON CRYPTO). Jeep chrysler keys suck that could be unlocked even for the old ones there is at least 12 different remote data besides. Also unlocked the mit raider kia and hyundai. You can make a simple cloner for 46 chips as long as the car does not make a different pass or crypto for each skim (ie jeep chrysler keys) keys that are reusable in different models of the same type of car uses the same pass/crypto can be run If the person who made the aftermarket software for the zedbull gave me the source code or worked with me we could add unlocking and cloning most 46 keys(ones that do not change crypto key/ password)and add key unlocking from dumps from skims and cas(buy used cas with keys and unlock them)(chryslers replace 7941 and add data for model of car you need) units and add the 4d cloning by using the silca data base)(add checking for if your 08+ ford keys are set to 80 bit or not so you can reuse them or clone them if 40 bit and so much more) Could also work on the firmware for the clones that remove the use of the card and so on. Have to get one of the new mini's the ad90 is maxed out on what it could do(more logging needs to be done on the zed-qx clone or if someone has the atmel dump to the ad90 had it back in the day computer crash lost it. Also adding g chip into new toyota is possible. Not trying to make people loss sales just trying to make it close to ND900 Auto Key Programmer. If we work together.

This is why they invented paragraphs.. :p

AutomotiveFreak
10th September, 2012, 11:20 PM
Sorry paul Im going though chemo again and just want to put what I know out their. I use to use this board alot then stopped. I can get the ad90 dump for 75 us if I really wanted it but the communication between it and the pc was very rudimentary. It took commands via rs232 and you could not customize the commands being sent to the transponder.

paul_12345
11th September, 2012, 10:18 AM
Sorry paul Im going though chemo again and just want to put what I know out their. I use to use this board alot then stopped. I can get the ad90 dump for 75 us if I really wanted it but the communication between it and the pc was very rudimentary. It took commands via rs232 and you could not customize the commands being sent to the transponder.

:top: np always nice to have more technical post on here

AutomotiveFreak
12th September, 2012, 07:46 PM
I use to be on here as another name with a few hundred posts. Keypro shund me for posting technical data. If some one had a older sbb that did not communicate with autos anymore, I was thinking logging the rs232 (you can log it with the pc no external devices needed) update should give me enough to get them up and going with the latest with out taking a good unit and having the chips popped. (just put the code back together with out the kill the check to erase the boot loader code,think the asians did not do it because of how low the price got) but it has to be a old unit with the rs232 chip still in it one of the v 28 clones)

Automat
12th September, 2012, 10:59 PM

Chemo........yuck, hope you're going to be alright pal.....

Automat
12th September, 2012, 11:05 PM
[QUOTE=AutomotiveFreak;1694977]I use to be on here as another name with a few hundred posts. Keypro shund me for posting technical data.

Funny, that's why I came here, mention an alternative tool and they get their pussies all wet, same as clearstar......