PDA

View Full Version : How do i use ds games with r00 r01 r02 r03 r04 Files?

thomo76
9th February, 2009, 09:52 PM
Hi i can drag and drop all .nds files and play games on my ds but some games come with 4 or 5 files r00 r01 r02 r03 r04 etc and i can not extract these induvidually.

Can these files be put into 1 .nds file somehow?

Can anyone help with the following problem.

Please Help.

Thanks in advace Thomo76:wink:

girovend
9th February, 2009, 10:02 PM
Join using hjsplit
or sometimes they are actually rar files and you need to open winrar first
then open the file

Messa
12th February, 2009, 12:48 AM
Hi i can drag and drop all .nds files and play games on my ds but some games come with 4 or 5 files r00 r01 r02 r03 r04 etc and i can not extract these induvidually.

Can these files be put into 1 .nds file somehow?

Can anyone help with the following problem.

Please Help.

Thanks in advace Thomo76:wink:

If you install winrar then during the install tick the option for a desktop shortcut.
Then simply drag-n-drop the first .00 file over the winrar icon and release, it will extract the image automatically and leave the resulting file in the selected location.

Messa

thomo76
14th February, 2009, 12:09 AM
it works fine but will not let me move .nds file into my games folder as it keeps saying i need volume??? Any Ideas???

really fustrated as near but noe quiet there.

please help

thomo76

sound
19th February, 2009, 02:52 AM
It sounds like the file did not download properly. Just simply download the game again decompress it. See if that helps.

krazylegz
19th February, 2009, 05:53 AM
just right click and highlight them all, then right click again and select 'open with'......choose winrar from the list then extract to your desired location

Messa
2nd March, 2009, 12:42 PM
it works fine but will not let me move .nds file into my games folder as it keeps saying i need volume??? Any Ideas???

really fustrated as near but noe quiet there.

please help

thomo76

Sorry only just remembered my login !!

Did you solve your problem pal?

Messa