PDA

View Full Version : arnet kryptview help

dkny
12th May, 2008, 02:26 PM
I have a kryptview box and when it has been on for 10 mins it starts to freeze or the screen goes green or pink or some times the display go to 0 or 1 done and update april 08 update but still does all the above

smirnoff_rules
12th May, 2008, 02:45 PM
still sounds like a software fault to me , had the same problem on a eurovox 2 with the updates fix on it and that went just like that , flashed back to the old f/w and entered keys ans its been fine

cp52
10th June, 2008, 10:58 AM
I had loads of problems simalar to this when krypyview came out, but since flashing the latest software it's running as sweet

JohnO1234
10th June, 2008, 11:28 AM
Yeah, mine running the new updated software and seems ok. Trouble is with this box you can't go back to previous software as it won't AU, and there is no way of manually entering keys.

BTW anyone know when the new version we were promised is going to be released. Was supposed to be released end of April I beleive?

JohnO

max_gee
10th June, 2008, 12:19 PM
The new version has already been released.

We have been selling htem for the past 3 weeks.

If you do buy a KV make sure its comes in the brown gift box as apposed to the white one as this is the only way to distinguish between the old and new batch.

MAXELL
12th June, 2008, 02:58 PM
reloading the new software worked for me as i had the same 0 in display i used the putting the plug in not the red button method

MrE
12th July, 2008, 10:53 AM
Anyone point me in the direction of the flash files?

bugaloo41
12th July, 2008, 11:44 AM
if you allow pm mate i will send you a link.

jaytag
14th July, 2008, 08:39 PM
kryptview has had a problem with their tuners if bought recently return to seller as i did .got new one and had no problem since i got new one sent up.