PDA

View Full Version : Lexus IS250 2007 ECU Denso virgin eeprom needed

j4ru
6th September, 2012, 02:49 PM
Hello !!

I need virgin eeprom file for engine ecu , becouse i buy used ecu but with desoldered memory L56R (93c56).

Any help will be helpful.
Best Regards.
j4ru

cklair
6th September, 2012, 08:11 PM
why do you want make it virgin it is reuseable ecu just short two pin on obd connecter for half 30 min it will register ,just check the manual for shorting pin.if vin mismatch code is ther just rewrite with techstram.

j4ru
6th September, 2012, 10:37 PM
why do you want make it virgin it is reuseable ecu just short two pin on obd connecter for half 30 min it will register ,just check the manual for shorting pin.if vin mismatch code is ther just rewrite with techstram.

I understand but i have no eeprom binary becouse in ecu i was bought the eeprom L56R was missing (desoldered)

Zohar
8th September, 2012, 09:44 PM
Hello !!

I need virgin eeprom file for engine ecu , becouse i buy used ecu but with desoldered memory L56R (93c56).

Any help will be helpful.
Best Regards.
j4ru

Hi.

In attachment first eeprom from similar ECU IS250 MY 2006 93c56
Don`t forget to put synchronization bytes manualy from ID BOX 93c46 to this dump.
Solution with shotting contacts of DLC connector not works on this smart systems.

BR

keygargoil
8th September, 2012, 11:05 PM
if it is a smart system it has a smart box, immo box and ecu

Zohar
9th September, 2012, 11:44 AM
In case, if you swapping only motor ECU on this Toy/Lexus smart system, you need only rewrite synchronization bytes from ID BOX(immobox) or from 1-st eeprom from old ECU.

BR

weltune
16th July, 2013, 09:25 AM
Hello
can you help me to put the synchronization bytes from the id code box to my ecu please, i have a IS250 with key, can will crank, remote is working but will not start, i used AVDI to virgin the eprom R57 in the ecu, it will start for the first time , running OK, after off engine remove the ecu wire connector & put it back again the car cannot will crank & will not start again, it will sometime start for 1 to 2 second n no more, fault in ecu is B2799 immoblisier fault, no fault code in immo function, can anyone help to put the synchronization bytes to the ecu please
thanks

Zohar
16th July, 2013, 08:22 PM
Hi.

Synchronisation is OK. problem not in synch.

BR