PDA

View Full Version : Mercedes e320 cdi mod file opinion required pls..

looly
6th September, 2012, 09:56 PM
Can any proffesional tuners pls give me their honest opinion of this modded file pls. I attatch the ori and mod version.

Thanks in advance.

NASTASE
7th September, 2012, 07:16 AM
I'm newbie but i can give you an answer.
My opinion:
DW, Smoke map, turbo map are not modified(main maps).
Duration maps wrong-too aggressive
Torque limiter-only 7%-too little
Rail pressure from 1350 to 1350.1bar????
In conclusion :mod file has no gain,is useless.

looly
7th September, 2012, 09:46 AM
Cheers mate. Does anyone else share the same opinion?

assitutto
7th September, 2012, 04:10 PM
same opinion for me...this is not a good tune

looly
7th September, 2012, 04:52 PM
Thanks. The tuner has said that there are a few different ways to tune this ecu and has now given me a new mod file for me to try.

ZIZZOU
7th September, 2012, 06:45 PM
yeah,try again..............
or paye a prof chiptuner

looly
7th September, 2012, 10:33 PM
yeah,try again..............
or paye a prof chiptuner

He is a pro tuner..and I did pay for the file.

spawns3
7th September, 2012, 10:42 PM
I don t see the file but if all comments are true .. U have to change chiptuner ;) give him a red card .

MarkPRP
9th September, 2012, 05:29 PM
name and shame if in the UK!

NASTASE
9th September, 2012, 08:13 PM
I have the feeling that "profi tuner" is a member of this forum.

looly
9th September, 2012, 08:29 PM
name and shame if in the UK!

I have the feeling that "profi tuner" is a member of this forum.

Firstly YES the tuner is in the UK and is also a member of DK.

However im not going to name him as I feel it would be unfair. The reason I think of it being unfair is that I haven't had any probs with his files in the past. The customer's feedback was that the epc light keeps coming on and that the vehicle goes into limp mode until ign switched off. He has also said that he can hardly notice any gain. I have been sent a new file by the same tuner to try so hopefully all the creases have been ironed out!

Thanks for all the input guys...every day's a school day ;)

augustinbz
9th September, 2012, 08:54 PM
m8 write your original file, check errors, repair what's faulty and after try to write one good file, not like this one !!!
I think you have some problem with turbo, because your tuner didn't touch turbo map, maybe this is the reason !

augustinbz
9th September, 2012, 08:55 PM
from next week i will move in UK, it seems there all tuner are best :))), maybe in this way i will increase my rank :P

looly
9th September, 2012, 08:57 PM
m8 write your original file, check errors, repair what's faulty and after try to write one good file, not like this one !!!
I think you have some problem with turbo, because your tuner didn't touch turbo map, maybe this is the reason !

I've already flashed ori file bk in, cleared 1 error (unknown) and in a few days time I will flash the new mod file to vehicle.

looly
9th September, 2012, 08:58 PM
from next week i will move in UK, it seems there all tuner are best :))), maybe in this way i will increase my rank :P

lol lol lol

coolis
10th September, 2012, 01:46 PM
Can any proffesional tuners pls give me their honest opinion of this modded file pls. I attatch the ori and mod version.

Thanks in advance.

Mod file is crap!!! Don?t use this file

Guy who make this, i think he dont?t know anything how mercedes or any other ecu works.

Can you tell guys name? because if he sell this kind crap, you should warning other forums users.

Best reg
Colis

Fantomisback
10th September, 2012, 02:50 PM

Thanks in advance.

that file is bad.......Try this....:beerglass:

Pass in PM