PDA

View Full Version : Newbie 5402

Mitseymoo
7th September, 2012, 06:43 PM
im a newbie and dont know were to start, if anyone can help,ive seen that i need codes and patches but dunno were or how to do it....please help thanks:trytofly:
i cant believe this was sooo easy to do, thank you for this, but now ive done a blind scan and found the channels, i dont understand what does where on the connection side. it seems i cant just get to grips with that part as yet

digicon
8th September, 2012, 01:21 AM
im a newbie and dont know were to start, if anyone can help,ive seen that i need codes and patches but dunno were or how to do it....please help thanks:trytofly:

Right under your nose mate and welcome to DK

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f75/tm-5402hd-how-patch-add-c-m-n-md-support-203544/

Mitseymoo
8th September, 2012, 09:21 AM
ive been searching around the site and finally found it, just dont understand how to unscramble the channels now

happy_highlander
8th September, 2012, 10:59 AM
ive been searching around the site and finally found it, just dont understand how to unscramble the channels now

Unscrambling scrambled channels on 28.2e is not something we talk about here, if it's for any other satellite have a look in the sticky's