PDA

View Full Version : Opel Astra G X14XE fuel pump in the ECU software

Chokito5
8th September, 2012, 11:09 AM
Hello m8!

I have an Opel Astra G 1998 1.4 16V, the engine code is X14XE. When I switch the ignition ON, the fuel pump is not works. this is the factory state. The fuel pump works only when I am starting the engine. But when I don't use the car about half day earlier, I need to turn the engine longer time. (The pressure of fuel line is low, and the fuel pump needs a short time to make the pressure while the starting motor is turn the engine with big AMPER.)

I would like the fuel pump starts for about 2 secunds when I switch ignition ON. I download the software from the ECU with Galetto, but I have never change any falsh. Is it possible do it? Or I need to use some time relay? I would like better change the software.
Where can I find which Offset is the Fuel Pump?

I attach the flash of the ECU.

Thanks your help.

oldford
8th September, 2012, 11:28 AM
I would look for the leak in the fuel line and repair that.
Could be an injector, the fuel pressure regulator or the fuel pump.

Chokito5
8th September, 2012, 12:39 PM
My fuel pump went to wrong, so I have changed it. But i don't know the condition of the injector and the fuel pressure regulator.
What do you think, if everything is tight, how much time is the fuel system tight? I thought the fuel system releases the pressure after one day. Is it not normal?

synkrotronic
9th September, 2012, 10:46 PM
gasoline filter,... what is the measured pressure from new pump on start?