PDA

View Full Version : How use multiboot 7025+ with Barry Allen.

scorpion007
10th February, 2009, 08:52 PM
Hi to everone I am new to dreamboxes and this site.
I would like to ask a question about my DM7025+.
I recently installed nabilosat blackhole.7 .I first installed the pure flash with barry allen then the image from my network . I am not sure how to load other images to the HD for multiboot.I believe new images will try to go to flash?.I have not tried it yet but will they self install to HD guided by barry allen. Can someone explain the procedure in detail for me.:dontknow:

despdan
10th February, 2009, 11:23 PM
As far as i remember you use barryallen to put them on the hard drive.
ftp nfi images in Barry Allen copy the
image files to /MB_Images & goto plugins then use barryallen.

westkill
11th February, 2009, 09:14 AM
it can be done from a compact flash card or usb or hdd

so if you installed pure flash with only a hdd installed it should have created a folder on your hdd called /MB_Images ftp your nfi images to here
hold the blue button it should give the barry allen option or you will find it in plugins as despdan said
look in the barry allen menu for< extract nfi images from /MB_Images> then it should say reboot the box
then go back to barry allen menu and look for <images for booting >then chose the image you have extracted earlier

barry allen is realy made for the cf card but if not installed it will look for usb then hdd were yours should be :) when you put the pure flash image on barry allen is built into that image which looks for the above devices
this is just what i remember of the top of my head lol

scorpion007
11th February, 2009, 11:16 PM
Thanks for your replies I will look into it when I get a chance.