PDA

View Full Version : Launch X431 INFO AND HELP SECTION

smirnoff_rules
11th September, 2012, 02:54 PM
thought this might be a good place to start a thread for others that need help and info on there LAUNCH units ie setup , using adaption codes , if and when new updates are available , cars its not working on and so on ,

NO TALK ON FAKES OR FAKE SOFTWARE PLEASE

http://www.x431.com/images/X-431%20master.jpg

demodamota
13th September, 2012, 12:33 AM
hello , I have a original launch mini "PDA" and works perfect at 10 days ago :( . The SD card have lost all the information and now I cant do anyting :( My last update are from 2008 .Someone can tell me please if possible repair the SD card or I need to buy new one ?
tks in advance

smirnoff_rules
13th September, 2012, 08:59 AM
when you put the sd card in a pc does it say the card needs formating ? if it does it sounds like its corrupted and the software might be there ? there are programes on the net that can remover deleted stuff of a card , might be worth a hunt around ..http://pcsupport.about.com/od/filerecovery/tp/free-file-recovery-programs.htm

:~)always copy your sd card to pc as a backup after any update

Tachotony
13th September, 2012, 04:02 PM
Hi Smirnoff
I have an problem with 2 X431 the are very very slow after update send from china somebody an suggestion
the last other I did tel me ::
Reset smartbox OK
Checking smartbox Succes
Download program Failure

some suggestions are welcome thanks in advance

regards T

carmanscan
18th September, 2012, 01:42 AM
intall any cd card!!!

liber
24th September, 2012, 05:10 AM
Hi Smirnoff
I have an problem with 2 X431 the are very very slow after update send from china somebody an suggestion
the last other I did tel me ::
Reset smartbox OK
Checking smartbox Succes
Download program Failure

some suggestions are welcome thanks in advance

regards T

sorted out?

ori793
11th October, 2012, 07:01 PM
Hello all i am Ori from israel, been working with launch x431 for two years, still working with it, great device that has never let me down.

I updated mine last month to the latest updates, all working great but hyundai that after selecting model i get "Really Quit?" instead of diag menu.

Hope to sort it out next update.

Besides that great device. Very happy with it.

smirnoff_rules
11th October, 2012, 07:04 PM
how much do you pay for updates over there m8

ori793
16th October, 2012, 04:39 PM
updates for two years were included in the overall deal.
i have Username and Password and dont pay at all now :rock:

smirnoff_rules
16th October, 2012, 05:12 PM
updates for two years were included in the overall deal.
i have Username and Password and dont pay at all now :rock:

l was just wondering wot other parts of the world pay

salahmanu
7th December, 2012, 02:10 PM
Hi please i have a probmlem with my lanch i can't accees to the
bluetooth connection or cable when i click on bluetooth or cable he gives me this message
the application has performed an illegal operation and will be stoped.if the problem persists contact the program vendor

Program: Diagunshow.exe
Exception : 0x0000005
Adress: 56004F00

I really need u'r help and thx in advance

matias
9th January, 2013, 11:26 AM
Hello all,
I bought Diagun before any time. All works good, but how or where I find if is clone, or ori?
Is any database?
And where I find username and password for login to X431 sites?
Many thx
Matias

liber
11th January, 2013, 09:32 AM
Hi please i have a probmlem with my lanch i can't accees to the
bluetooth connection or cable when i click on bluetooth or cable he gives me this message
the application has performed an illegal operation and will be stoped.if the problem persists contact the program vendor

Program: Diagunshow.exe
Exception : 0x0000005
Adress: 56004F00

I really need u'r help and thx in advance

Will you backup your card and format the card and drag the file back to the card again and then test it?

if it still can't sorted out,you may have to contact your supplier

liber
11th January, 2013, 09:34 AM
Hello all,
I bought Diagun before any time. All works good, but how or where I find if is clone, or ori?
Is any database?
And where I find username and password for login to X431 sites?
Many thx
Matias

the simplest way is to see your manual,if the manual language in Chinese,that would be 100% clone.haha...

salahmanu
14th January, 2013, 04:53 PM
Hi i have a problem in the screen of my launch x431;however i calibrated it in the start the problem persist it start very well in the begening but after a while the problem appears and i can't work with the stylo or the pen i must keep the click on something for a while to chose please any idea or help please

NZBrakelathes
16th January, 2013, 05:11 PM
Hi i have a problem in the screen of my launch x431;however i calibrated it in the start the problem persist it start very well in the begening but after a while the problem appears and i can't work with the stylo or the pen i must keep the click on something for a while to chose please any idea or help please

Faulty digitizer???

gelomeloman
23rd January, 2013, 07:46 PM
Hello to all.
I have a problem with my X431. I can't diagnose any car.
When i plug in to car two LEDs are still on :
1. Power - its OK
2. From ECU - not god I think (its the last LED on bottom).

Software starts normal. But when I try to connect any system i get error comunication with ECU message.
I checked in another X431 and that last one LED is off.

I know that problem is with Smartbox but i don't know what could happen?
Any idea???

NZBrakelathes
24th January, 2013, 09:07 PM
Hello to all.
1. Power - its OK

Software starts normal. But when I try to connect any system i get error comunication with ECU message.

Any idea???

Wrong SN Software?

gelomeloman
25th January, 2013, 01:30 PM
Yea wright.

When is wrong SN software tell about difference between smartbox SN and soft SN.
I know that Smartbox is down.
But what chip inside recognise signal from car ECU and light that LED.
I changed SN and ty another soft but no resolt.
I changed main cable and still the same.
I changed W77L058A25PL to a new one programed with same SN.
Still no resolt.

NZBrakelathes
25th January, 2013, 07:14 PM
Yea wright.

When is wrong SN software tell about difference between smartbox SN and soft SN.
I know that Smartbox is down.
But what chip inside recognise signal from car ECU and light that LED.
I changed SN and ty another soft but no resolt.
I changed main cable and still the same.
I changed W77L058A25PL to a new one programed with same SN.
Still no resolt.

Consider replace with new Master board?
Is your old super scanner?

gelomeloman
25th January, 2013, 09:48 PM
Yes its old scanner X431.
I saw main board smartbox on Aliexpres costs 140$.

NZBrakelathes
26th January, 2013, 09:00 AM
Yes its old scanner X431.
I saw main board smartbox on Aliexpres costs 140$.

Bit to cheap to be good, I can pass you on to my guy sells only Launch parts with updates etc
PM if you like

belcitroen
24th February, 2013, 11:20 PM
where is it israel

NZBrakelathes
25th February, 2013, 09:27 AM
where is it israel

Kidding right????

huzzen27
5th April, 2013, 04:10 PM
Hi,
My launch x431 doesnt work properly its original master,when i connect it to the car smartbox success ,checking smarbox success and also enter into the car till read fault code,but then after is show communication error,see whether ign is on etc etc,so what should be the problem i am attaching the picture of smartbox can any one suggest what should be the problem in smartbox,regards-Huzefa190678190679190680190681190682

NZBrakelathes
5th April, 2013, 09:11 PM
Hi,
My launch x431 doesnt work properly its original master,when i connect it to the car smartbox success ,checking smarbox success and also enter into the car till read fault code,but then after is show communication error,see whether ign is on etc etc,so what should be the problem i am attaching the picture of smartbox can any one suggest what should be the problem in smartbox,regards-Huzefa190678190679190680190681190682

All I can suggest it to replace to smartbox board
I'm not tech on electronics
I have a trusted supplier if it help he should be able to make to your original serial

anigrini
3rd May, 2013, 10:18 PM
Hello to all.
1. Power - its OK

Any idea???

Yep, you connected to a vehicle with power on its K-Line. Could be a VW were the power for the aftermarket radio is taken from the wrong source. The Launch can only fight off power on the K-Line for a short period and then blows the smart box. Sorry mate your unit requires a new smart box.

NZBrakelathes
4th May, 2013, 01:55 AM
Yep, you connected to a vehicle with power on its K-Line. Could be a VW were the power for the aftermarket radio is taken from the wrong source. The Launch can only fight off power on the K-Line for a short period and then blows the smart box. Sorry mate your unit requires a new smart box.

That easy to blow the board???

liber
8th May, 2013, 10:10 AM
As far as I know,this white black relay smartbox board is very easy to be in trouble.I presume you will have to consider to send LAUNCH to fix or ask your supplier to do the repair,

sergej
8th May, 2013, 02:59 PM
Test main cable: 1 in1,2 in 2 ....15 in15.
Test Ziner diode.
Test relay.

AEN
6th January, 2014, 03:15 PM
huzzen27 (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/61176-huzzen27/)

I'm affraid you better to replace your smartbox.
I sent similar smartbox (with two color relays) for repair to the factory, and got it
back with a note that these smartboxes can not be repaired...

michelle
21st January, 2014, 10:04 AM
i planing to buy an x431 scan,They told me there have x431 V+ AND V,but price are much different...so i can not make a decision..may be i should buy the cheaper one ? then update the V to V+ ??? I often buy tools from china market..one of my long time supplier is ufodiag,their web is renault nissan key prog|Launch x431 diagun|autoboss V30|upa usb 2013|benz star C3|autocom cdp|carprog 4.1|mpps v13|Vag VVDI|ufodiag-ufodiag.com online shop Launch x431 diagun?autocom CDP?Vag com VCDS 12.10?Vag tacho 5.0 ?Carprog 4.1?Tacho pro 2008- U (http://www.ufodiag.com), i bought some tools from them before,works ok,but want to know your suggestions too...

liber
23rd January, 2014, 02:13 PM
this is a scammer,I ordered the diagun old version in 2011 but never worked and never gave me the update..I have to spend money extra to buy the software from elsewhere,my suggestion is do not touch them!

NZBrakelathes
26th January, 2014, 01:25 AM
i planing to buy an x431 scan,They told me there have x431 V+ AND V,but price are much different...so i can not make a decision..may be i should buy the cheaper one ? then update the V to V+ ??? I often buy tools from china market..one of my long time supplier is ufodiag,their web is renault nissan key prog|Launch x431 diagun|autoboss V30|upa usb 2013|benz star C3|autocom cdp|carprog 4.1|mpps v13|Vag VVDI|ufodiag-ufodiag.com online shop Launch x431 diagun?autocom CDP?Vag com VCDS 12.10?Vag tacho 5.0 ?Carprog 4.1?Tacho pro 2008- U (http://www.ufodiag.com), i bought some tools from them before,works ok,but want to know your suggestions too...

I wouldn't buy the new tool
Don't work well and later expensive to update

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NZBrakelathes
26th January, 2014, 01:25 AM
this is a scammer,I ordered the diagun old version in 2011 but never worked and never gave me the update..I have to spend money extra to buy the software from elsewhere,my suggestion is do not touch them!

I'm I allowed to state I have a spare genuine open serial smartbox?

lmtdpq
6th February, 2014, 08:46 PM
How in the Hak do you have an open smartbox??????:stickyman:That?s new for me....Did you bought it that way or did you "changed"
it??

gazvts
6th February, 2014, 10:09 PM
I'm near sure he bought it like that from a supplier
this has been available for awhile now good few members on here with it already including myself

NZBrakelathes
7th February, 2014, 06:40 AM
How in the Hak do you have an open smartbox??????:stickyman:That?s new for me....Did you bought it that way or did you "changed"
it??

Mine is spare - so I could sell if I choose to etc

johnsky76
13th February, 2014, 02:20 PM
can you send me username and password for me to update my launch x431? tnx

NZBrakelathes
17th February, 2014, 01:00 PM
can you send me username and password for me to update my launch x431? tnx

No!

boss doss
19th February, 2014, 11:58 AM
Hi i have a problem please i need help

the card of launch X431 IV his broken i need the file

NZBrakelathes
19th February, 2014, 02:31 PM
Refownload of Internet

johnsky76
23rd February, 2014, 10:54 AM
hi, can i have your new updates for launch x431? tnx

NZBrakelathes
28th February, 2014, 05:25 PM
No

vicaro
12th April, 2014, 04:57 PM
are you be able to fix the problem I have the same issue, do you found the new board?

NZBrakelathes
17th April, 2014, 09:00 AM
It needs to be redownloaded then put on the card - I suggest you keep a back up on your PC as well

vicaro
21st April, 2014, 05:50 PM
KINDLY LOOKING FOR HELP TRY TO TROUBLESHOOTING PROBLEM WHIT MY X431 TOOL
the machine works in almost all the brand, the only one that can not connect seems mercedes specially older 38 pins , and when connected besides error communication , is produce lots malfunctioning in the especially in the traction control , is erase the codes in all the units end generate communication problems between modules , can really verified because do not have another scanner capable but after try to communicate the BAS light indicate malfunctioning and than goes way , any idea . is the smart box , the 38pin or software> any input is appreciate , thanks

psico
22nd April, 2014, 10:17 AM
hi, my launch x431 diagun not power on, i change battery buy same problem , not power, any have any solution?
thanks in advance

liber
26th April, 2014, 10:02 AM
hi, my launch x431 diagun not power on, i change battery buy same problem , not power, any have any solution?
thanks in advance

hi,take out the diagun battery and use the charger to connect the main unit and power it,if still the same,your diagun main board down.

NZBrakelathes
29th April, 2014, 01:23 AM
KINDLY LOOKING FOR HELP TRY TO TROUBLESHOOTING PROBLEM WHIT MY X431 TOOL
the machine works in almost all the brand, the only one that can not connect seems mercedes specially older 38 pins , and when connected besides error communication , is produce lots malfunctioning in the especially in the traction control , is erase the codes in all the units end generate communication problems between modules , can really verified because do not have another scanner capable but after try to communicate the BAS light indicate malfunctioning and than goes way , any idea . is the smart box , the 38pin or software> any input is appreciate , thanks

Is your unit a true Launch or Copy?

ACDC
1st September, 2014, 04:43 PM
Hi all

I have an x431 diagun, and I want to update the soft for it. I already made a backup copy of my GAG folder, but my problem is that the new GAG folder is 1,9Gb, and my SD card is 1Gb. I tried my GPS's 4Gb SDHC, but the diagun doesn't seem to recognize it at all (it's formatted as FAT32 like it's original card). So my question is: the X431 Diagun only accepts normal SD cards or is there a way to upgrade it to recognize SDHC aswell? Anyone have any experience with this?

canoso131
1st September, 2014, 05:08 PM
You can SD cards up to 2 giga

NZBrakelathes
2nd September, 2014, 07:38 AM
Sergej did it but was to complex for me - do a search

LaNueva
3rd September, 2015, 04:42 PM
Hi,
Soon I bought a launch x431 diagun and already I have a problem with it. It displays this on the screen when I was operating the main unit. FATAL APPLICATION ERROR. Application diagunshow.exe has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down. If the problem persists, should contact the program vendor. Program DiagunShow.exe. Exception:0xC0000005. Address:FFFFFFFE. please I need your help. thanks a lot and waiting for your reply

teerak2uk
3rd September, 2015, 05:55 PM
Hi,
Soon I bought a launch x431 diagun and already I have a problem with it. It displays this on the screen when I was operating the main unit. FATAL APPLICATION ERROR. Application diagunshow.exe has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down. If the problem persists, should contact the program vendor. Program DiagunShow.exe. Exception:0xC0000005. Address:FFFFFFFE. please I need your help. thanks a lot and waiting for your reply
Bad sd or update

fahmidhassan
12th July, 2016, 07:59 AM
Hi I have a launch x431 v+ and it works well
But it can't do any coding on ssangyong
It reads and erases Dtc well.when I go to injector coding it seems like coding but nothing changed....thanks for the thread.

judyx431
29th July, 2016, 07:01 AM
Maybe you can change the boot up chip, i can offer that

Yacine cay
25th August, 2016, 03:14 PM
: Good day everyone. that someone tells me how to program the VDO461470002004 Renault 220dci.et Thank you very much avence

AlecarrTund
12th October, 2016, 12:40 AM
I had the same issue just put some more grease in there and hose clamped it been working fine.

obeids
15th November, 2016, 08:20 PM
Hi there guys.

Have a Launch 5C / X431 Pro Tablet set.
The tablet PC was stolen from workshop. We still have the OBD dongle and all other accessories and activation code.
Supplier says that tablet alone is not available.
Is there any way of using another android tablet? I did try downloading the x431 app and connecting the dongle but it says device already registered on another device. So how to make it work on my new tablet?

smirnoff_rules
15th November, 2016, 08:22 PM
yea get any android tablet with Bluetooth

its the obd connector thats registered , l have used mine on lots of different tablets and phones

see if you can log into there site http://www.dbscar.com/

obeids
16th November, 2016, 01:32 PM
yea get any android tablet with Bluetooth

its the obd connector thats registered , l have used mine on lots of different tablets and phones

see if you can log into there site http://www.dbscar.com/

Hi there.

Ok thanks.

Managed to login on the site that your provided. It picks up all info and I can even get the links to the downloads.
Now I have another problem. I downloaded the app and installed it on my Tablet PC. However it doesn't show any of the vehicles to choose from. When I select update, it shows only 2 (EOBD and something else).
So I click upgrade and it keeps failing.

Any idea how to get the full software on my tab?

ducthang
27th February, 2017, 04:51 AM
hi bro ! i have Dbscar active but now i can't download sotfware pls help me !
dbscar S/N: 985391576800

obeids
2nd March, 2017, 04:51 PM
I just contacted LAUNCH thmselves in china via email and they sorted out the download links for me.

ford2002
17th April, 2017, 05:07 PM
plz chang the language of yoy tab to chines and chek download is work so you conneter

Yuki Shi
3rd May, 2017, 09:15 AM
Launch device is expensive for me .....:02.47-tranquillity::02.47-tranquillity::02.47-tranquillity:

Locker
21st November, 2017, 09:25 AM
forgot my password for the V+, now cant seem to reset it, i got an error saying: Password cannot be reset by using expired or invalid binding link

I activated my V+ in June...so i think i should have 2 years free updates.

I have no idea what's going on

any help?

Locker
23rd November, 2017, 09:31 AM
forgot my password for the V+, now cant seem to reset it, i got an error saying: Password cannot be reset by using expired or invalid binding link

I activated my V+ in June...so i think i should have 2 years free updates.

I have no idea what's going on

any help?

Contacted launch directly and they sorted it out for me

PierreTheron
19th January, 2018, 08:32 PM
The bad solution is go for upgrade kit Does cost a bit but you can upgrade or downgrade again

PierreTheron
19th January, 2018, 08:34 PM
If you have launch vx431 interface you good go

PierreTheron
14th February, 2018, 09:29 PM
Ok
Launch used to be goood on the old updates .. why did the they loose it on the latest.. is it getting it afoocked up mix or are they not interested

PierreTheron
14th February, 2018, 09:32 PM
anyway good luck launch for stuffing up all .. I think you bmust go to drawing board and recheck all shit

PierreTheron
14th February, 2018, 09:38 PM
On the moment run we will survive

pierre renault
6th March, 2018, 08:04 PM
I bought a Launch mini pros, problem and give information in miles, but I wanted to by in Kilometers, some know with doing

SANTI-MECCANICA
8th March, 2018, 11:09 AM
Hi, I have X431 5C and updated audi v28.21, volkswagen v28.30, the latest version and it does not connect me with the vehicle, the language of x431 5c is Spanish.
Can you explain why it does not connect? What should I do?

At the moment I connect with Seat to the Audi.

Thanks in advance

Voronkov
10th April, 2018, 06:53 PM
Hi guys.
I need to last update for diagan 2 with S/N 980541667900.
Can anybody halp me ?
Thanks

hakan0776
12th May, 2018, 11:13 AM
launch easydiag m.diag Does golo have offline and offline wants email xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

borshch
22nd May, 2018, 03:18 AM
I have problems with Honda’s SRS systems , on newer 2013+ Honda’s when trying to recalibrate OPS seat sensor launch says “no communication to ECU or vehicle not equipped” and on older 2011 or older it says “calibration ok” but srs light still on and ops failure code.

in past 2 weeks I had about 5 Honda’s that this happened.

Another guy with autel MaxiSYS pro ms908p came and fixed these hondas in few seconds

borshch
25th May, 2018, 05:33 AM
recently updated to x431 pro3, and its very unstable.
Using it on Samsung galaxy s6 with yellow easydiag connector

SANTI-MECCANICA
30th August, 2018, 05:58 PM
Hi.
I have x431 5c. It tells me that empty memory can not be updated. Is there any way to make it work with the SD card that is not busy?

martin1234
5th November, 2018, 09:23 PM
hi i have a x431 (x-diag pro3 ),on a tablet, updates have stopped and it says "no network found " which is not so, version v3.11.029
s/n 969190006845

thanks

dansir
15th November, 2018, 03:58 PM
hello to all. recently I became the owner of un "launch x431 quicheck".the problem is that the card was formatted amd the software is lost.I tried to register the product on x431.com for downloading the software.butit was impossible.Maybe the tool is too old (2012).For this reason I ask to you if somebody can help me with the software for this tool. the serial no. is 981290077800 VO, registration no. 981270077300 (from envelope),and dealer code is 343002A (launchiberica).Please,i need you help

dansir
15th November, 2018, 06:19 PM
hello to all. recently I became the owner of un "launch x431 quicheck".the problem is that the card was formatted amd the software is lost.I tried to register the product on x431.com for downloading the software.butit was impossible.Maybe the tool is too old (2012).For this reason I ask to you if somebody can help me with the software for this tool. the serial no. is 981290077800 VO, registration no. 981270077300 (from envelope),and dealer code is 343002A (launchiberica).Please,i need you help

good news.i recovered the card.now it is working.but it has only demo and obd2.i need un update.can somebody to help me?

dansir
19th November, 2018, 11:17 AM
good news.i recovered the card.now it is working.but it has only demo and obd2.i need un update.can somebody to help me?

nobody can help me with the update for this sn ?

eliasole
7th February, 2019, 08:26 PM
I bought a used easydiag 3 yellow ,previous owner used cracked firmware ,i want to restore it and use it as original on ipad , can someone provide me ori boot files to restore it?
Thanks

carmygadget
18th June, 2019, 04:20 AM
insert an external SD card on tablet to make it work.5C memory is very little space couldn't load so much software volume.

carmygadget
18th June, 2019, 04:22 AM

this is very old machine,launch stopped the new software update...very bad news

carmygadget
18th June, 2019, 04:25 AM
I bought a used easydiag 3 yellow ,previous owner used cracked firmware ,i want to restore it and use it as original on ipad , can someone provide me ori boot files to restore it?
Thanks

if you want to use it onto ipad just login through launch official easydiag app and download the software you need will be OK.But launch changed the policy you will have to pay the car you want first before downoad them.

Ma24
11th October, 2019, 03:43 AM
Change the screen I had the same problem.

xdiagpro global
16th December, 2019, 06:02 PM
hi i have a x431 (x-diag pro3 ),on a tablet, updates have stopped and it says "no network found " which is not so, version v3.11.029
s/n 969190006845

thanksSoftware update expired!

xdiagpro global
16th December, 2019, 06:06 PM
good news.i recovered the card.now it is working.but it has only demo and obd2.i need un update.can somebody to help me?Yes, this item can remake software data. But the newest data issue date since 2015

romucifer
30th January, 2020, 12:43 PM
hello could you tell me or the bin file that downloads in the program
after downloading the bin for edc17c41 for mini the update of ecu failed more communication with ecu I would have liked to recover the bin in the program to write it to ktag thank you for your help

ndretss
14th February, 2020, 02:59 PM
Hi all!!!
i will need your help to update and use our smartbox
LAUNCH X-431IV
serial number: 983290507620
production date 20150108
hardware V10.04
Software System: BPV12.20
What are the steps to follow .... ?
PS: my uncle brought it to me from Uk

no user no pwd no dealer :(

Getrom2008
9th March, 2020, 05:04 PM
Hi, i am new here.
My Problem:
I have buy a X431-Pro with the Red DBSCar VCI.
The Tablet Battery was down and i have fixed this Problem. Now the Tablet allready okay.
When i want Pair the VCI it dosent go. I can See a Blue and a Red LED. The VCI with the Serialnumber is Correctly to See at Android Tablet/Smartphones.
I have called Launch Europe and they say the standart BT Login codes are be 0000 or 1234.
I have test it at 4 Android Phones and Tablets. Anytime it say wrong Pincode for Bluetooth.
Can i reset the VCI BT Pin?
can i write a new Firmware to reset the Pin with PC? When i took it into PC it found a " LaunchViritualComPort " but it dosent found a driver for it ( Windows / 64Bit ).
The Manual say i can connect the VCI and Tablet with a Cable and update than the Firmware, but it dosent go with a OTG Cabel.
Can i Found the Loginpin into a Chip? When , it is Crypted or Realtext into the Chip?
Thanks 4 Helping

Have anyone Updated the X431 Tablet from Android 4.04 to a higher Version? That where be Great when that go......... i need the Update for the Greater SC Card.

Alesk
20th March, 2020, 06:59 PM
Yes, i can. But your device is old, it was stopped support from Launch since 2018. At current, newest of software since 2018. If you want known more detail, please contact me PM

phaka
23rd March, 2020, 02:22 AM
hie guys can any1 help with launch gds x431 smartbox software mine just stopped working

adhm
5th August, 2020, 11:12 AM
i fixing my dbscar5 after error message ( communication error with vehicle ecu )
i tray every thing with launch technical support but no result
i have only 2 solution
1- buy new dbscar it coast bout 250 $
2- fixing old one
i chose second solution

this is the method

https://youtu.be/YD372r1q9aE

KingKC
4th December, 2020, 02:46 AM
I know this has been discussed but I've yet to get an answer from reading threads. I bought a 2020 x431 v from a guy off marketplace, it is completely legit but I haven't been able to get back in touch with the guy and I didn't get the activation code from him, I've tried contacting launch to no avail?

blackpirate
4th December, 2020, 09:01 AM
I know this has been discussed but I've yet to get an answer from reading threads. I bought a 2020 x431 v from a guy off marketplace, it is completely legit but I haven't been able to get back in touch with the guy and I didn't get the activation code from him, I've tried contacting launch to no avail?

Launch can offer you activ code!

but i suggest register it to diagzone. (attention: once activated on diagzone you cant go back to original software)

it has more functions! even if its lets say "cracked version" its more advanced than original pro V , pro v+ etc

diagzone its pro3s software!

edit: keyboard issues :)

stoqnko1
11th May, 2021, 02:19 PM
my x431 not dpf regeneration

Amdx
17th May, 2021, 08:05 PM
hello! I have a LAUNCH X.431 V+ PRO. Is there anyone who has announced how but does factory setup on the dashboard of a mercedes w211 model 2004

peko
13th August, 2021, 05:34 PM
hi friends

i buy DIAG GUN V from reseller with 3 years guarantee and after 3 months, tool stop working

launch reply to check with reseller but this reseller not reply

who solve same trouble with launch ?

thanks

shawekaranja
23rd May, 2022, 11:37 PM
hello i want to inquire if i can get an activation code for a launch x431 mini pro...seems to have lost the code details

enigmaelectroni
22nd June, 2022, 07:04 PM
i have some data, files, archives and backups from X431, please put here images, pictures and exactly model from your scanner

Siruj1977
30th June, 2022, 06:33 PM
Hello . Who Can help me activate DBScar2

Siruj1977
30th June, 2022, 06:35 PM
Hi. Who Can help me activate DBScar2

Siruj1977
1st July, 2022, 04:23 PM
Hello friends i Can sale cheep launch x431 Pro 3 software. Message me if need.

bonecrusher
11th August, 2022, 07:22 PM
Hello Friends,

Any idea what the differences are between Thinkmaster and Launch?