PDA

View Full Version : how to load r4?

stylus
11th February, 2009, 01:42 PM
:hmmmm: Help please.
kid's got ds lite with r4 in it I'd like tutorial on how to download game's and load r4 they want new game's
thank's for any help.

cgscott
11th February, 2009, 01:47 PM
You need a micro usb adapter which you shouldve got with the r4 card. Then put this into your usb on pc it will come up as a drive and simply drag and drop the new files onto it. Switch the micro sd to the r4 card and play.

Pretty simple really.

In previous posts you will see links on where to get the games.

stylus
11th February, 2009, 01:51 PM
thank's cgscott will try my hand
thk's again..

C64
11th February, 2009, 01:54 PM
There are a few sites dedicated to hosting DS ROMS (games),if you do a Google search for DS ROMS I'm sure you'll find a few.

Once you have them then pop your memory stick into the little card reader that came with the R4, go into My Computer and you'll see the memory stick (most computers will automatically show the drive anyway and allow you to browse it, but it depends on your config), open it and drop the ROMS that you have downloaded onto the card. If you want to keep things neat and tidy then created a new folder on your memory stick called GAMES and pop all your games in that.

Then put the memory card back into the R4DS, insert it into the DS and switch it on, goto the GAMES Icon and select it,it will then show u the contents of your card, simply chose which one to play.