PDA

View Full Version : SIEMENS SID803 A VIRGIN

marrijonas
16th September, 2012, 01:09 PM
Hello guys , need some help!
I need to swap ecu on Peugeot 407 2hdi , i know pin code for this car, i know where is PIN in dump , i trying to change PIN , but not success after to times ignition on this area in a dump is corrupted!! I have done before on Citroen C5 with sid 803A and SID 803 without problem!! Where is a problem???

romanela
16th September, 2012, 04:14 PM
bdm read and then dump all the information to the other ecu and end up before

marrijonas
1st October, 2012, 08:02 AM
bdm read and then dump all the information to the other ecu and end up before
Its not a solution for me, because i have on this car not original BSI, i need to change PIN in ecu to aligner with this new BSI!
2 nights work and i found the problem! Everything is done , car is repaired! I found the synchro in eeprom !:party :

newgeniehex
1st October, 2012, 09:15 AM
Hello guys , need some help!
I need to swap ecu on Peugeot 407 2hdi , i know pin code for this car, i know where is PIN in dump , i trying to change PIN , but not success after to times ignition on this area in a dump is corrupted!! I have done before on Citroen C5 with sid 803A and SID 803 without problem!! Where is a problem???
hello
can you help me please how i can read the flash please i have bdm 100 but i don't have a soft
i have a soft only for edc16 bosch and it work perfect
where i can find the soft for siemens ecu
look my link i have put the picture of my error
many thank ibn advance
regard
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f175/need-connection-bdm-sid-803-peugeot-407-a-295569/