PDA

View Full Version : MITSUBISHI L200 2004 2.5 ECU SWAP

pablo1971
18th September, 2012, 01:54 PM
can anyone give me some advise.i need to replace the ecu on this car,i have a 2nd hand ecu and have tried to programme to car(immo etc).....it all programs up,and car does not start.
and im getting a incorrect immob code in engine ecu.

so i think i need to make the 2nd hand ecu virgin.is this possible or is there another way around this..

Zohar
18th September, 2012, 09:41 PM
can anyone give me some advise.i need to replace the ecu on this car,i have a 2nd hand ecu and have tried to programme to car(immo etc).....it all programs up,and car does not start.
and im getting a incorrect immob code in engine ecu.

so i think i need to make the 2nd hand ecu virgin.is this possible or is there another way around this..

Hi.

You need to rewrite content of MCU MH8102 (full flash size is 512kb) from original in donor ECU. Immo data stored in flash of MCU (few bytes). Reading and writing of this MCU is possible with MMCFlasher and Piasini via K-line. Or you can swap MCU via soldering. Immoff is possible too, but i need dump from car.

BR

pablo1971
18th September, 2012, 10:17 PM
hello zohar,

your reply is appreciated.i have tactrix 2,and i have read a 4m41 ecu with this,but no write...i believe the 2.5 4d56 ecu is same as 4m41,so i will look into getting either mmcflasher or piasini....

will the clone piasini work ok with this ecu...

as for immob off,this may be a better solution.

thanks again
Paul

chiptuner123
19th September, 2016, 10:05 AM
Hi I have same car ecu to swap.I read the old ecu MCU with Ktag 512k. I program the old data to new ecu but not start. with Old ecu start the car with cloned one not start. do you know if Ktag read all the MCU or eeprom not read it?

VIDAm
14th November, 2018, 04:21 PM
This ecu not clonable by K-TAG. Piasini or mmc

autodigitec
14th October, 2019, 04:40 PM
This ecu not clonable by K-TAG. Piasini or mmc

Just finished cloning MH8102F in 2 ecu's with different part numbers(both for L200) with ktag and car started fine.