PDA

View Full Version : 1999 NISSAN MAXIMA..NEED HELP

AMLGAR
18th September, 2012, 10:28 PM
i have nissan maxima 1999. car wont star ,, i unpluged immo unit...and then got code , 00e1 and 00e2 LOCK MODE, AND CODE ID DISCORD IMM-ECM,, PLEASE..need help...the was startting...need help....thnaks.:afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid:wha t do i need to do

keygargoil
19th September, 2012, 12:15 AM
immo is locked it sounds like the faults need clearing and possible key programming

AMLGAR
19th September, 2012, 12:40 AM
i cleared but still shows again...after crank the car....:afraid:,,im not good..in immo...i was cheking...becasue some times before the wont star...but no code...in immo just in ENGINE....P1320

keygargoil
19th September, 2012, 12:45 AM
that is no comms between immo to ecu it could be a fuse or wire fraed

AMLGAR
19th September, 2012, 05:53 AM
is there a way..to do IMMO OFF....please :afraid:

Zohar
19th September, 2012, 08:39 AM
What type of ECU in car? Post photo of ECU here.
If ECU JECS series - immoff is possible.

BR

lashkar97
19th September, 2012, 12:31 PM
i have nissan maxima 1999. car wont star ,, i unpluged immo unit...and then got code , 00e1 and 00e2 LOCK MODE, AND CODE ID DISCORD IMM-ECM,, PLEASE..need help...the was startting...need help....thnaks.:afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid:wha t do i need to do
change immo and do program. immo is gone lock . change immo program a key and car will be start. this is very common fault in all nissan models

AMLGAR
20th September, 2012, 01:08 AM
What type of ECU in car? Post photo of ECU here.
If ECU JECS series - immoff is possible.

BR

YES ITS JECS,, need intruccion to do do IMMO OFF....WHAT MEMORY TO READ.....:afraid:, dam i just want ot star this car...i was just checkeinf CODE P1320, i disconnect,, ECU.. and immo unit...to check.. AND THEn i got this..i dont do do this..my jos job its AIRBAG....any help will be appreciate....thanks a lot.. anyone

Zohar
20th September, 2012, 08:33 AM
just read 93c46 eeprom and post dump here

AMLGAR
20th September, 2012, 03:54 PM
just read 93c46 eeprom and post dump here

..from immo UNIT. OR ECU...:afraid:

Zohar
20th September, 2012, 04:29 PM
93c46 from ECU.
in immo must be MCU HC05B8 or HC705B16

BR

AMLGAR
20th September, 2012, 04:55 PM
93c46 from ECU.
in immo must be MCU HC05B8 or HC705B16

BR

dump fROM ECU..

Zohar
20th September, 2012, 05:53 PM
Note: Remember to disconnect immobox before connect ECU in car.
Car will works fine, but MIL is blinking on dashboard in most cases.

Here is your file:

BR

Zohar
20th September, 2012, 06:05 PM
And so, if you will connect immobox with the learned key now, then ECU is will be automatically synchronized (ECU will store synchro bytes from immo automatically)with it and the MIL lamp won't blink. Immo0ff and virgin - is same in this ECU.

BR

AMLGAR
21st September, 2012, 05:58 AM
[QUOTE=Zohar;1704107]And so, if you will connect immobox with the learned key now, then ECU is will be automatically synchronized (ECU will store synchro bytes from immo automatically)with it and the MIL lamp won't blink. Immo0ff and virgin - is same in this ECU.

many..thanks.... car start now...thanks. a lot..but i did..tree time cycle switch..before star when i tried firs time...wont start...i think everything its fine...i just want this...i wont fix code p1320... this old car made me a headache...a lot...but thanks...many thanks...i let this car goes.. man,,no more headache,, old cars many problems...even scan tools..cant read codes easy... like new ones...can system...:giveup::afraid:

Zohar
21st September, 2012, 06:19 PM
I am glad for you.

BR

moranogordo
25th February, 2019, 09:45 PM
Please help, I have 99 with maxima unisia jecs. Need IMMO off. I downloaded file but dont have the password.

Axles
11th June, 2021, 07:29 PM
Hola, mi nombre es Jorge. Estoy con un problema igual al de usted. La memoria de la ecu esta sin información en mi caso. Descargue la lectura que usted subió, pero al descargar el off que le paso otro señor, ese no lo puedo abrir por que tiene clave. Necesito su ayuda si es tan amable. Si puede pasarme la contraseña o el archivo de off sin contraseña para probar si puedo arrancar este auto. Y el procedimiento de arrancarlo es desconectando el cajetin del inmo ya arranca con ese inmoff que le pasaron. Espero si puede responderme

Axles
13th June, 2021, 10:56 PM
Hello my name is Jorge.
I am with a problem just like yours.
The memory of the ecu is without information in my case.
Download the reading that you uploaded, but when you download
the off that another man gave you, I cannot open that one because
it has a password. I need your help if you are so kind.
If you can pass me the password or passwordless off file to test
if I can start this car.
And the procedure to start it is by disconnecting the box from
the immo and it starts with that inmoff that was passed to it.
I hope if you can answer me