PDA

View Full Version : Passat 3C 2.0 PPD 1.2 DPF

baltazar3
19th September, 2012, 10:29 AM
Passat 3C 2.0 PPD need DPF OFF solution.Here is ori dump from flash.
Thanks in advance !

spawns3
19th September, 2012, 12:00 PM
Mate u know that solution is not free .. Ask ecutuners for help . The solution work 100% .

ross79ta
19th September, 2012, 01:07 PM
ecutuners is not only who can help :)

baltazar3
19th September, 2012, 01:45 PM
Ecu is temporarily locked because I was used wrong protocol (seed-key)
Does anybody knows how long I have to wait before read/write again ?

spawns3
19th September, 2012, 01:56 PM
ecutuners is not only who can help :)

Mate i have solution too . But i respect the people and don't sell anything here !

ross79ta
19th September, 2012, 08:46 PM
Mate i have solution too . But i respect the people and don't sell anything here !

M8 i don't sell anything too. However it's strange your speech, because if you have solution and don't want to sell, you can give it maybe protecting it with a pw. Tell to other people "that guy has solution" has not sense.

z786
19th September, 2012, 09:50 PM
maybe he doesnt want an inbox full of people asing him "pass please" ????

what doesnt make sense is ur earlier post about ecutuners isnt the only one who can help, clearly u wanna sell something?

spawns3
19th September, 2012, 11:18 PM
M8 i don't sell anything too. However it's strange your speech, because if you have solution and don't want to sell, you can give it maybe protecting it with a pw. Tell to other people "that guy has solution" has not sense.

Dude , my speech have sense because i know the ecutuners and he only do this and maybe it's to earn money to put food on the table, and he have help me in other solutions , so if someone want a dpf solution have to ask him.And i give my solutions for free for who deserves and help the community and not for the leeches , I prefer don't sell or give it to not see the people ruining the job market. To find solutions u need to loose a lot of ur time searching , and time is money mate.

I want to see your self to find the solutions , and then come here and give it for free . If u search or if u have knowledge to find and buy damos , or keep with updated softwere you gonna see u have to earn money to help the people . Mate if u pay 50 ? one solution , u can charge the costumer with 200!