View Full Version : Crafter DPF OFF

delltrotter
19th September, 2012, 10:50 AM
Hi i need DPF off for crafter 2008 year
ECU bosch edc16cp34 0 281 014 132

thanks

spawns3
19th September, 2012, 11:40 AM
the goods solution is not free mate ;) .

delltrotter
19th September, 2012, 12:00 PM
thanks my friend maybe i find free
I if can help,i will help for free

regards

spawns3
19th September, 2012, 12:02 PM
thanks my friend maybe i find free
I if can help,i will help for free

regards

Maybe u will find Volta or Ecusafe solution . Or maybe a stupid guy will give o free solution and u will charge the costumer 100? . And then this ****ing guys arruin the world

mario38
19th September, 2012, 01:20 PM
hello this file is what you need

delltrotter
19th September, 2012, 01:36 PM
pass :trytofly:

spawns3
19th September, 2012, 01:59 PM

Maybe is not free ;)

delltrotter
19th September, 2012, 04:13 PM
solved
thanks my friend
there is more good people

ecuturk
20th September, 2012, 12:13 AM
i think not free

PremierD
20th September, 2012, 12:15 AM
It better be .. or heads will roll ...

spawns3
20th September, 2012, 12:46 AM
It better be .. or heads will roll ...

LOL :) ..

mario38
20th September, 2012, 07:05 AM
you came now? I sent a message yesterday pm maybe you have not received it

I do not understand why all these comments
do only comments you made your work instead of talking only

mario38
20th September, 2012, 07:09 AM
Maybe is not free ;)

hello. thou doest only comments?
I never read that you put your own work
not by your contribution to the forum?
if you think that others do not make you free free for all ..
I make free and you?

darius89
20th September, 2012, 07:04 PM
Mario helped me couple times free, And never asked for money.

flyins
20th September, 2012, 08:08 PM
ecuturk, yes think so for free, there is people on here that do things for free

z786
21st September, 2012, 12:38 AM
those people mayb hav no friends and die for some1 to press that thanks button lol

flyins
21st September, 2012, 11:12 PM
No mate people have many friends, rather like when you needed help with pd engine the other week :laugh:

this forum would not be what it is if people did not post or help one another, and people comment on stuff that does not concern them, believe me there is not just ONE person on here that is capable to dpf off

z786
22nd September, 2012, 11:43 AM
i did need help, and even though problem didnt get solved, people that were involved and went out of their way got PAID without request

friendship is in its own place, business is in its own

i have idiots in my area doing "dpf removal" for ?100

why? because they are gettin free help

flyins
22nd September, 2012, 11:52 AM
Yes mate i also was one of them people which contributed to the PD problem you had, with due respect i fully agree with you that there is people in our areas doing dpf offs for ?100 but sadly we will never stop this, and it is not just because people help for free. I know someone that has recently got a kess slave and is paying for his files and yet still charges ?130, so sadly we will not stop this as people will compete for money.
So i will help people that help me and will give anybody the chance once

z786
22nd September, 2012, 04:15 PM
i can tell u dozens of people that i help on here and triple that amount that help me, they are on my fone and skype, its not about helping free, its about the leeches, yes we can make a change, check the OP previous posts n tell me how many of his posts in last 2 years wer helping people and how many wer "here is file, make me one that works"

u be the judge

spawns3
22nd September, 2012, 04:23 PM
z786 , don't waste your time with some people .. Never argue with stupid people,they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Let the leeches share what they know ;)

flyins
22nd September, 2012, 06:36 PM
Spawns3 why jump on band wagon with rubbish phrases "Never argue with stupid people,they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience"

You may of helped people on here and i respect that, but you have a lack of respect regarding my posting in a post which i helped, it is my choice if i choose to help or not to help, im not a leecher either and i will help if i can. This post isnt a debate mate it was a post for crafter dpf off, if your bothered about this subject maybe you should find your self another forum and stop jumping on posts and commenting on things that you have NO INTENTION on helping with. Maybe i should or shouldnt of helped as he has not contributed much,i will give anyone a chance once, plus it is my choice so end of story!! Hope one day i can help you if you ever need help and move on from this topic, many thanks flyins

p.s. z786 i fully understand where your coming from, i do favour for favour, hope we can agree and move on from this topic