PDA

View Full Version : Passat pd 131ps modified file help

kire106ka
20th September, 2012, 10:57 PM
Hello what you think about these remap i get a lot of smoke is it from remap or bad injector.
I get white diesel smoke at cold start until i get 90 degrees and when the car is worm only black smoke but a lot of it.
Thanks

Napi
21st September, 2012, 06:40 AM
mate post ori-file to compare.
what program did you use to tune the file?

bobolin4o
21st September, 2012, 07:07 AM
Hello what you think about these remap i get a lot of smoke is it from remap or bad injector.
I get white diesel smoke at cold start until i get 90 degrees and when the car is worm only black smoke but a lot of it.
Thanks
Your mod is made wrong, sorry...
And my question is - with original soft have you smoke again? Only at start, or all the time...
P.S.
For sure don't need increase injection duration at 20 mg amount of fuel :). This only show complete misunderstanding of principals of "how this thing works" But this isn't the problem, that caused the white smoke at start...

spawns3
21st September, 2012, 12:14 PM
the white smoke can be a lot of things .. Oil , injection ..

kire106ka
21st September, 2012, 10:33 PM
I didn't edit the file it was done by somebody else who is working only on remaps.
these is original file.
The smoke smell on fuel not oil and the car is burning oil 800 grams on 10000 km i think it's normal.
So cold smoke it's from bad injector that's my conclusion byt i need to be shure about a remap file.
If somebody can do some corrrection it would be nice.
Before remap i have white smoke byt i think now is worst than before.
It happens sometimes when white smoke is 80% gone at cold start byt lot of black smoke is always on.
Thanks in advance.