PDA

View Full Version : problem dash jumper and boxer not resolved

brad123
21st September, 2012, 12:09 PM
Hello to all, I open is post because its been 2 times that I fall on is problem with the dash of peugeot boxer or jumper, the first time I change the dash and reassemble the km is my a Flash without stopping, after several tries I drop and I get a new dash and surprise the same problemtoday I have a friend who has also change its dash and the same problem happens,.
you had an idea where vien is problem?
I've heard it hidden to make a learning of the dash with lexia or pps?
Thanks alot

andersonmaxi
21st September, 2012, 12:28 PM
post 95040 dash boxer

andersonmaxi
21st September, 2012, 12:29 PM
what years of this cars ??

brad123
21st September, 2012, 12:52 PM
Hello my friends, the first Citro?n jumper is a 2007, second and a peugeot boxer dde 2007 or 2008 I more too, I'll see is night if I keep the mod dump and the ori, I post his as soon as possible

brad123
25th September, 2012, 12:08 AM
Sorry for the delay, here are the ori of dash dump

lupu_sandu
25th September, 2012, 08:38 AM
Put original dash back, remove battery for 10 min

brad123
26th September, 2012, 06:12 PM
I have test unplugging the battery and still same problem and that the owner has take the original dash "_" I made on the other if there is the original dash,.
what is km is store it elsewhere? Normally there is no bsi on this vehicle?

Thanks much for your help

tatop
26th September, 2012, 08:21 PM
I have test unplugging the battery and still same problem and that the owner has take the original dash "_" I made on the other if there is the original dash,.
what is km is store it elsewhere? Normally there is no bsi on this vehicle?

Thanks much for your help
Jumpy 2007 have BSI
see my pdf .. u modify odo and bsi
cioa ciao

lupu_sandu
27th September, 2012, 11:46 AM
This is Jumper, km are stored in dash only.
brad123 (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/287870-brad123/): Make a proxy ligament using AlfaOBD and your problem is gone.

brad123
28th September, 2012, 10:15 AM
Hi and thank you very much for your response,.
lupu_sandu: sorry my I did not understand, I translated on the internet so is not very exact.
make a learning of the dash with lexia3 or pps2000 solve the problem?

Thank you

honingkoning
28th September, 2012, 01:05 PM
Hi and thank you very much for your response,.
lupu_sandu: sorry my I did not understand, I translated on the internet so is not very exact.
make a learning of the dash with lexia3 or pps2000 solve the problem?

Thank you

No friend you need to make proxy allignment with alfa/fiat diagnostic tool.
This car is based on fiat car (ducato) you need to reallign dash with this tool.

Regards Adam.

brad123
29th September, 2012, 12:23 AM
OK thank you for your response do you have a link for this tools?
what procedure to follow?

Thanks in advance

honingkoning
29th September, 2012, 02:47 AM
OK thank you for your response do you have a link for this tools?
what procedure to follow?

Thanks in advance

You can buy elm 327 interface and download fiat soft you can Find on dk.

Use search elm/fiat and you Will Find a lot of info.

Regards Adam.

brad123
12th October, 2012, 10:27 AM
Hello has all, I just receive the elm327 (aluminium housing) I search the app in in the search bar from D - K my always find, if someone could help me would super :) km flashing is not very serious my bother: D thanks in advance and good day to all

honingkoning
13th October, 2012, 12:02 AM
Hello has all, I just receive the elm327 (aluminium housing) I search the app in in the search bar from D - K my always find, if someone could help me would super :) km flashing is not very serious my bother: D thanks in advance and good day to all

What do you need my friend are u looking for the soft, cause your translation is bad, pls try to translate better so we can help.

Regards Adam.

brad123
14th October, 2012, 02:51 PM
Hi fellow for the bad translation, is that I would like to if you wanted it to, it is the link to the app that I need, and the procedure to follow to adjust is problem on is dash of Citro?n jumper,

Thank you very much :)

honingkoning
14th October, 2012, 04:06 PM
Hi fellow for the bad translation, is that I would like to if you wanted it to, it is the link to the app that I need, and the procedure to follow to adjust is problem on is dash of Citro?n jumper,

Thank you very much :)

Check this post you should Find it.

Regards Adam.
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f152/fiat-ecu-scan-157375/

brad123
14th October, 2012, 07:09 PM
OK I have the app, I would like to know what is the procedure to follow?
example: open multiecuscan - click on etc...

Thank you

kokorocato
12th September, 2013, 03:03 AM
hello, citroen jumper odometer adjustment and mileage board indicating flashing gift, please help me solve problem thanks.
I disconnected battery for 10 minutes and still the same.

brad123
12th September, 2013, 02:20 PM
With suitcase in you will spare you then made ***8203;***8203;a counter or allignment allignment of calculator.
Good luck;)

kokorocato
12th September, 2013, 02:41 PM
as I do that? step could you explain me? I understand the translation not speak Spanish, it should be quick scan or what to do please i need your help, which is the case please help?