PDA

View Full Version : ipad 3 best place to get music albums

justy22
22nd September, 2012, 09:11 PM
my ipad 3 has been jailbreaked now im wondering where i can get music albums for free

johnboy1974
23rd September, 2012, 08:19 AM
Goto Cydia and add the xsellize repo then search for music box.
This will allow you download full albums or individual songs from a range artists.
check my thread in the iPhone section
First time jailbreak what now.

justy22
23rd September, 2012, 05:46 PM
Goto Cydia and add the xsellize repo then search for music box.
This will allow you download full albums or individual songs from a range artists.
check my thread in the iPhone section
First time jailbreak what now.

How do i add xseillze repo via cydia

johnboy1974
23rd September, 2012, 07:13 PM
Mate I've already told you to check out my thread in the iPhone section
First time jailbreak what now- its all explained in there.
It's now a sticky at the top of the page, help is given please have the courtesy to look.

chmod-uk
2nd January, 2013, 04:27 AM
Hey what happened to the good old usenet, man I can't walk for tripping over dead rock stars on there :)

Pppr
2nd January, 2013, 04:39 PM
I don't see the fuss about jail breaking. You can add any open music or music video to your iPad or iPhone. Removing the drm is a separate issue.
You can download high quality videos from internet, you can even extract the audio part from these videos. All these you can put in your idevice.
Jail breaking comes in handy for applications, either you don't want to pay for or Apple has not approved.

johnboy1974
4th January, 2013, 04:31 PM
I don't see the fuss about jail breaking. You can add any open music or music video to your iPad or iPhone. Removing the drm is a separate issue.
You can download high quality videos from internet, you can even extract the audio part from these videos. All these you can put in your idevice.
Jail breaking comes in handy for applications, either you don't want to pay for or Apple has not approved.

And what about customisation. Adding themes and graphical input to your idevice. Jailbreaking is not just about piracy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD