PDA

View Full Version : Subaru Forester

SDO
25th September, 2012, 03:52 AM
hello
guys , i had this subaru forester 2009 , had data loss while reading with DSP3, loaded another dump from a different car, cluster is working good but car wont start , and the car doesnt start without the cluster either, had no idea the cluster is with the immobiliser in these ones, could someone confirm if thats correct? that cluster is part of immobiliser on these ones.

also, as i have already lost the original data from the cluster, what options do i have to start the car ? mind u the corrupt original dump that i have from this car , is still starting the car , can i copy paste immo bits from there ?

thanks

joemajdalani
25th September, 2012, 04:15 AM
Just program key or keys & will be ok,tester will sync.dash during key programing

SDO
25th September, 2012, 09:30 AM
Joe, can any locksmith program these keys ? Even if the cluster is a new one from a different car ?
Thanks

joemajdalani
25th September, 2012, 09:59 AM
Joe, can any locksmith program these keys ? Even if the cluster is a new one from a different car ?
Thanks

Yes,will be ok

cjawahir
25th September, 2012, 10:41 AM
hello
guys , i had this subaru forester 2009 , had data loss while reading with DSP3, loaded another dump from a different car, cluster is working good but car wont start , and the car doesnt start without the cluster either, had no idea the cluster is with the immobiliser in these ones, could someone confirm if thats correct? that cluster is part of immobiliser on these ones.

also, as i have already lost the original data from the cluster, what options do i have to start the car ? mind u the corrupt original dump that i have from this car , is still starting the car , can i copy paste immo bits from there ?

thanks

yes copy and paste the immo data .

cj

SDO
26th September, 2012, 08:44 AM
Thanks Joe, it worked just like u said