PDA

View Full Version : How to load a bouquet into a vu+ solo?

borderfox
26th September, 2012, 07:34 PM
As per the post title, I have a bouquet that has a bouquet/list of iptv channels. I've tried just to ftp this in to etc/enigma2 - but it doesn't show up after a box reboot.

I've also tried just pasting in the contents of this bouquet into an existing bouquet (for 19*East - that I simply don't use). I can't do this - as it says that some of the characters are in ascii (or something to that effect - from what I can recollect).

Can anyone instruct me as to how I achieve this?

The box is running blackhole image which (and i'm open to correction here) is an enigma2 based image??

DOUGALMCD
26th September, 2012, 07:49 PM
Use dreamset to load channel lists. You can download ie catseye or sgt flipflop or mr mister from dk and load them and edit them then write them to box easily.

borderfox
26th September, 2012, 08:33 PM
Use dreamset to load channel lists. You can download ie catseye or sgt flipflop or mr mister from dk and load them and edit them then write them to box easily.Thanks for that. However, in this case, I have been provided with a complete bouquet - which has been pre-prepared. Can I not just ftp that into etc/enigma2? Can it not work in that way - alongside whatever else has been installed?

DOUGALMCD
26th September, 2012, 08:41 PM
So you have lame db file? load it to dreamset and transfer after setup.

BigfatPaulie
26th September, 2012, 09:09 PM
I use dreamboxedit to faff with bouquets... Dead easy:rolleyes:

Sent using Tapatalk

borderfox
29th September, 2012, 01:54 AM
So you have lame db file? load it to dreamset and transfer after setup.

Ok, just booted up dreamboxedit. However, the file I have is not a lame db file....I guess it's just a txt file that contains listings such as the following;

%3A//stream.xxxxxxxx/~shSTPKK3uLNEQ/20/#DESCRIPTION AXN ci-Fi
#SERVICE 1:0:1:15:1:1:0:0:0:0:http

I'm confused as to where I go from here....

DOUGALMCD
29th September, 2012, 11:54 AM
When you open up your file on editor it should have channel lists in view. Are you sure it's e2 list you have been given? Do you have a list on box just now you could load that to editor and update.

RuberDuck
29th September, 2012, 12:50 PM
Thats not a bouquet file but a list of streams to be used with a specific plugin.

borderfox
29th September, 2012, 01:17 PM
Thats not a bouquet file but a list of streams to be used with a specific plugin.
Thanks for that. When I downloaded it, it was labeled "enigma2 bouquet". What plugin should I use to work with this?

In relation to existing bouquets, when I fire up dreamedit, I can't seem to draw down existing bouquets/channel lists from the box. When I set the box up, I went into addons manager (blackhole 1.6.7) and installed a pre-set bouquet. How is it that I can't import this from the box itself?

DOUGALMCD
29th September, 2012, 02:19 PM
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f210/dreamboxedit-guide-167275/

Make sure you are connecting with box then you can read and write to it.